Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you let a child play with a candle? What happens when he touches a real lit candle? Absolutely clueless 😳 first time she’s ever told him not to touch the dog when sleeping after it was spoke about on here last time he did it imagine getting all your parenting tips from tattle 😭 maybe get a video of him getting told off for touching the candle next 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why would you let a child play with a candle? What happens when he touches a real lit candle? Absolutely clueless 😳 first time she’s ever told him not to touch the dog when sleeping after it was spoke about on here last time he did it imagine getting all your parenting tips from tattle 😭 maybe get a video of him getting told off for touching the candle next 🤞
Or better still let him have his toys in that show home lounge, then maybe he won’t want to touch the candles, 😉

Reactions: 12
God I feel sorry for Ron. He can’t talk at all :( my now 2 year old was fluent at that age :(
[/QUOTE]
That’s very unusual for a child of Ron’s age to be ‘fluent’ so I wouldn’t criticise her for his lack of full on conversation. But yes he should be saying at least mumma dadda car dog bye etc.

Reactions: 17
Do you know what? I know it’ll be no great loss to her but I’ve finally unfollowed her. I used to really like her I admit but what exactly is she getting all this money for! She does nothing and if you dig about what real cleaning did she ever really do apart from wipe stuff to Neyo tunes in the start.
I get she has had clever marketing and her looks have helped buy by god what a sinfully boring existence. Covid has only highlighted how she has such an empty life.
I feel lighter already. I feel like I’ve got my braincells back

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Kate to the party. Haven’t been on in a while

can’t believe you found the tipping point episode !!!
Is it worth a watch or is he just as dull in that????

Reactions: 3
God I feel sorry for Ron. He can’t talk at all :( my now 2 year old was fluent at that age :(
Toddlers learn at different rates my nephew didn’t speak till he was 4 and had 4 older siblings to learn from as well

Reactions: 3
Toddlers learn at different rates my nephew didn’t speak till he was 4 and had 4 older siblings to learn from as well
Agree and I’ve noticed she’s finally started to talk properly to him naming things like mum and dad instead of screeching Handsome manz, better late than never I suppose😏

Reactions: 5
He really does just ignore her completely doesn’t he 😬 he only seems to interact with his dad it’s so incredibly odd. From what she shows I have a closer relationship with my niece and nephew than she has with her own son I feel awful saying that but she plasters him there open to criticism 🤷‍♀️ That manic laughter and ‘all the best’ is just utterly bizarre. Who just constantly says all the best randomly I can’t stop cringing

Reactions: 16
One thing I’ve noticed about Sopha is she’s like a spoilt little brat who doesn’t take care of her things. She’s an impulsive buyer without the thought of taking care of her things. She will just buy, beg, get gifted items for more swipe ups. She will probably say ‘sssoooooo guyyysss I’m redoing the pergola and this is my theme. The sheeple will get wet and copy 🤑🤑🤑🤑 Why do you think she has so many trips to the dump? Once she’s abused her sheeple and conned them out of their money she throws things away.
Yeah you're 100% right 😡

Reactions: 4
She finally told Ronnie to leave Henry alone! HALLELUJAH!!
!! Finally!! 19 months and she’s finally used her voice to show authority.. ‘Ronnie listened!’ Does she want a medal😂 taken her long enough teach him boundaries don’t you think. Well done Sherlock Sophie

• Haha
If my child was playing with a candle, battery or otherwise I’d be bleeping stoping that! She’s just sat on the sofa filming.
the fact he didn’t even look at her when she was talking would have me seriously concerned about his hearing

Reactions: 13
Thought you didn't read here Soph? Suddenly having Ronnie not torment the living tit out of Henry 👏
and guyyyyyzzzz he said back. Parenting points to the Hinchers xoxoxo
And I'm sorry I really don't like pulling kids speeches apart cos it's not his fault god bless him, but how hasn't she realised he needs a little speech help? He's just making grunting noises to communicate. There's slow developers which is normal but he's not just a little behind. He's extremely behind, from what we've seen he says what, 3 words? I don't care what anyone says, that's concerning. If he could talk alot more than we think we all know she'd show it daily to shut people up.

Last edited:
One thing I’ve noticed about Sopha is she’s like a spoilt little brat who doesn’t take care of her things. She’s an impulsive buyer without the thought of taking care of her things. She will just buy, beg, get gifted items for more swipe ups. She will probably say ‘sssoooooo guyyysss I’m redoing the pergola and this is my theme. The sheeple will get wet and copy 🤑🤑🤑🤑 Why do you think she has so many trips to the dump? Once she’s abused her sheeple and conned them out of their money she throws things away.
I agree. And I also think sometimes she just pretends to like things like shoe racks as a nice easy way of getting her sheep to buy things over and over. There comes a point where the house is full. So where does it go ? Passed on or to the dump. 👍

Reactions: 6
Kate to the party. Haven’t been on in a while

can’t believe you found the tipping point episode !!!
Is it worth a watch or is he just as dull in that????
It’s worth a watch to see just how dumb and botched inch is 🤣
Here’s the link ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
my 6 year old you could have a proper conversation with her by her 2nd birthday but my son the same age as Ron is completely different. He does a few animal noises and says bye and that's about it. I don't think it's fair to compare children as they all do learn completely differently. If he was a year older then I'd be concerned but not now. Your child and my eldest daughter were just early developers. I'd love to say it continues as they grow up but my daughter is now struggling massively at school despite being miles ahead of her peers at that age x

Reactions: 4
So apparently Ron doesn’t listen to her, maybe if she put the phone down, got off the sofa and actually acted like his parent then he would show her respect and listen to her, I mean he’s a toddler and they are arseholes 😂 wait till he reaches the terrible 2s Soph, you’ll but pulling out your ratty extensions 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
She’s always so far away filming him. She’s a top weirdo. I’m telling you!!!! He has no regard for her. He really loves his dad 😂 he blanks her the way she blanks ASA regulations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.