Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why people are assuming she’s going private. She definitely isn’t. All of her antenatal care has been NHS.

Private maternity wings/The Portland don’t even have NICU beds. If your baby needs special care it’s NHS all the way.
She is under a consultant at St Thomas’s,she posted several times meeting Jamie outside.She would not be able to go privately even if she wanted to,there is continuity in care in the N.H.S,and also if your baby needs a NICU bed whist in The Portland or Lindo they are transferred to an N.H.S hospital as they don’t have the same levels of care available.

Reactions: 7
My heart hurts a little bit every time we get a new member who has a story 😢 come to our haven! We’ll look after you!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I bet she didn’t post anything bad but it gets deleted, probably asking for help with her business!
Terrible 😡
Maybe she didn’t want the freebie as had some colour??? Ffs
‘Bullaballoo...we are bright..we are bold’

I despair. The highlighter thing. One: she’s annoying me by the way she’s just colour blocked her list. That’s not how highlighters are used.
Two: you don’t need more Soph. You have some. You don’t need some more. You’ll get bored with using them within 2 days so don’t buy even more crap.
But then I suppose if she “buys” some on eBay she can then flog them to the sheep
I predict the first highlighted list on one of the FB or IG Hinch sites within an hour
She’s amazing really isn’t she? Not one tiny mention of what’s going on, apart from sneakily hidden digs and that ridiculous Trolling report.
I dislike her. I don’t think I’ve ever hated anyone I’ve never met before but I truly dislike her.
Everything in excessive amounts?? Makes me so angry, GREEDY and wasteful just winds me up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Also like my posts because I’m nearly a celeb! I’ve worked hard for this 😂 I’ll be putting my face over Hinchs in my pic

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I genuinely smile when I see Stacey Solomon. I know her other half and they’re both such lovely people. But that’s just made me think of something awful....imagine Hinch getting a spot on the loose women panel 😱😱
I love them both, they are so down to Earth!

Reactions: 11
Bonding squares on her story now? As if she knows the baby will have to be in neonatal care? Hope not man. Really odd post and I’m a bit miffed that she has the same throws as me 😤
I haven’t had chance to catch up yet so apologies if this has been mentioned. I think this is an attention grabber. A possible tactic to divert attention from recent events. Possibly a way to make some people back off. I genuinely doubt everything she does now. I think she’s incredibly manipulative and often quite calculated.

Reactions: 14
Also like my posts because I’m nearly a celeb! I’ve worked hard for this 😂 I’ll be putting my face over Hinchs in my pic
oooo, you're tantalisingly close.
Can I come too? What with my amazing adulting today?!

• Haha
The audacity of this women is starting to really piss me off!! How dare she mention trolls when all Iv ever seen is people asking her for help or giving advice anything else is deleted! YET her tit stain army can write vulgar tit back to people an that’s ok? You’re a vile nasty piece of work Sophie I really hope more start to realise this! I know u read this thread maybe u could start doing giveaways or competitions instead of sucking in everyone else’s hard earned money! Rant over. ATB

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I love how people think we’re scary vultures! Anyone that’s new here please read the last few pages and see just how soft we all actually are. We don’t hate Soph for her success, in fact we probably don’t hate. We just really really bleeping dislike how she’s got there and the lies and deceit that she’s plastered over. We’re all people too, and we only post the facts. We aren’t a lynch mob like the army, half of us are mums (old and new) and are genuinely concerned about the environment and the welfare of a newborn going into her home that can only be described as Chernobyl!

Welcome all new tattlers, we really won’t bite! Unless you’re here to take the piss and feed back to your leader In which case I’ll personally hunt you down and find out everything about you. I joke 😂 I ain’t doing this for free for just anyone 😂
👌🏻 Spot on! I wouldn’t be here if it was full of bullying and hate believe me.

Reactions: 12
Hi to all you new members!! 👋🏻

Its lovely to have you here, but a little sad that it's because you've been affected one way or another by Mrs Hinch.
I'm sure you've realised that we're not the bullies and trolls that some accounts like to say we are.😊

Anyway, we are all here for the same reason, don't feel embarrassed or foolish while telling your story. Be proud that you've seen the light!🌟

I have a suggestion for you.
If anyone would like to drop me a DM of their story after telling it on the thread, please feel free.
I am planning on compiling various examples to send to the media so they can see how her flouting the ASA rules and pressure selling has affected people .

ALL NAMES WILL BE CROPPED OUT! COMPLETE ANONYMITY IS PROMISED AND TATTLE WILL NOT BE MENTIONED

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I love how people think we’re scary vultures! Anyone that’s new here please read the last few pages and see just how soft we all actually are. We don’t hate Soph for her success, in fact we probably don’t hate. We just really really bleeping dislike how she’s got there and the lies and deceit that she’s plastered over. We’re all people too, and we only post the facts. We aren’t a lynch mob like the army, half of us are mums (old and new) and are genuinely concerned about the environment and the welfare of a newborn going into her home that can only be described as Chernobyl!

Welcome all new tattlers, we really won’t bite! Unless you’re here to take the piss and feed back to your leader In which case I’ll personally hunt you down and find out everything about you. I joke 😂 I ain’t doing this for free for just anyone 😂
Chenobly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to take breaks now and then or she drives me crazy! Fortunately everyone understands lol :)
I’m the exact same 🤣
But then I’ll watch her again and I get frustrated etc and take another break lol. I can only tolerate her in small doses 😩😭

Reactions: 7
Shes changing bedding because tattle said she never changes her bedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I’ve just thought of something...remember my post the other day about the hunch list? I ‘highlighted’ points on her list to show all the bits we had discussed 😱 do you think that’s why she got the highlighters???
8FDC6D8F-8985-4362-A43B-A88FFB6FE3E2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I can't believe how fast these threads move! 25 pages since I last looked.. exhausting haha o_O

Reactions: 12
I haven’t had chance to catch up yet so apologies if this has been mentioned. I think this is an attention grabber. A possible tactic to divert attention from recent events. Possibly a way to make some people back off. I genuinely doubt everything she does now. I think she’s incredibly manipulative and often quite calculated.
I’ve said my bit about the bonding squares but yes, that is a possible good point. Have they been shown to make people feel sorry for her and divert all bad press away. Drip feeding information (one of her fave things to do as we know) just enough for her to get the sympathy vote. But she’s hit a nerve with those bonding squares 😡. I also question everything about her and I doubt some of her stories and videos are filmed on the day she puts them out. She’s so calculated she’d be banned from a maths exam.

I’ve just done a little experiment (not scientific or legally binding)

I had one sniff of zoflora, sniff of comfort intense ball things and a sniff of persil washing powder liquid and I had to stop there because honestly my head is banging!

How the hell can she have so many different scents in one little house without a permanent migraine

It would be bad enough if she layered all the same scent but shes got pine, lavender 🤢, whatever zoflo, carpet powder, plug ins, mr sheen, sink shine tit, unstoppables in bags every fuckin where, bin powders etc

She must be off her tits on all them different chemicals 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.