Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yuch I hate zoflora I suffer migraines and that smelly crappy stuff sets them off, 1 of the domestics in my work brought some in to put in diffusers (fuckin tit stain) I poured it out it's vile 🤢
I’ve been using it everyday until recently I really do think it was that making me unwell as well as the other chemicals I used because you know it’s what she does 😞 I had headaches everyday, I felt dizzy and I’m not sure if this is related but by menstrual cycle has been messed up for the last year. I’m using up the last of my products I’ve only got 4 now rather than a hoard of them, then I’m going more eco friendly. I can’t believe I bought into her bullshit for so long and let myself get into this state, it should have been common sense I didn’t need 10 bottles of zoflora or 6 bottles of flash etc in the cupboard but I threw that out the window along with my self respect 😭

Reactions: 11
Sorry you went through all that 😘
I thought she seemed excited when she was talking about the nappies her mam got her for tiny babies but thought ‘no! Surely even she wouldnt be that stupid’ but after yesterday Im thinking thats exactly what she wants!
Thank you. It’s been no easy ride but at least I was lucky enough to take my little bundle home. Others aren’t so lucky and I’m so aware of that 😔 I do think she has some sort of personality disorder. And I do think she is excited by the fact he may need extra care and be so small. I have heard of women smoking to have a small baby because “they are cuter and get more attention” (I am in no way implying she is doing this at all). But it is a serious mental health issue and I am trying to think of the name of the disorder but my brain appears to be empty at the moment! Having a tiny baby and I’m talking 5lb and under, is not cute or fun. It’s scary.

• Sad
I’ve been using it everyday until recently I really do think it was that making me unwell as well as the other chemicals I used because you know it’s what she does 😞 I had headaches everyday, I felt dizzy and I’m not sure if this is related but by menstrual cycle has been messed up for the last year. I’m using up the last of my products I’ve only got 4 now rather than a hoard of them, then I’m going more eco friendly. I can’t believe I bought into her bullshit for so long and let myself get into this state, it should have been common sense I didn’t need 10 bottles of zoflora or 6 bottles of flash etc in the cupboard but I threw that out the window along with my self respect 😭
If theyre making you feel ill cant you stop using them and get rid of them 😊

Reactions: 4
I’ve been using it everyday until recently I really do think it was that making me unwell as well as the other chemicals I used because you know it’s what she does [emoji20] I had headaches everyday, I felt dizzy and I’m not sure if this is related but by menstrual cycle has been messed up for the last year. I’m using up the last of my products I’ve only got 4 now rather than a hoard of them, then I’m going more eco friendly. I can’t believe I bought into her bullshit for so long and let myself get into this state, it should have been common sense I didn’t need 10 bottles of zoflora or 6 bottles of flash etc in the cupboard but I threw that out the window along with my self respect [emoji24]
Most of us was sucked into it. Don't feel silly she is a clever sale person. You could always donate some stuff to a food bank or woman's refuge if you wanted to stop using them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you. It’s been no easy ride but at least I was lucky enough to take my little bundle home. Others aren’t so lucky and I’m so aware of that 😔 I do think she has some sort of personality disorder. And I do think she is excited by the fact he may need extra care and be so small. I have heard of women smoking to have a small baby because “they are cuter and get more attention” (I am in no way implying she is doing this at all). But it is a serious mental health issue and I am trying to think of the name of the disorder but my brain appears to be empty at the moment! Having a tiny baby and I’m talking 5lb and under, is not cute or fun. It’s scary.
Are you thiki g of munchhousens by proxy ?

Reactions: 9
If theyre making you feel ill cant you stop using them and get rid of them 😊
I have done I don’t have any zoflora anymore. I have gotten rid of everything apart from 2 bottles of bleach and some flash all purpose cleaner. I’m using mostly warm water and washing up liquid and I feel so much better for it I wish I’d have got out sooner

Munchausen syndrome, or Munchausen by proxy if she was harming a someone else

Reactions: 10
Also the old tale of “small babies are easier to give birth to”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just to add... I did believe you guys were scary. Based on the whole "omg I'm being slated on tattle". I thought I'd be eaten up and spat out. But then I watched the live with real housewife and vicky, realised I was just being paranoid. Then the hinch rage got me and I had to join in. You're not scary... just real and call out the shite.

The highlighters.... ffs woman our local spar sells the bloody things, am I heck going to let your cookie profits guide me to Ebay! I am disabled, the shop is a ballache to get to... I'll Amazon prime pens for myself thanks (I do have an aff link though 😂😂 )
I'm glad I could convert you over 😘

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

Is he coming out of the Sunroof or the Vajayjay? Highlighters at the ready for Baby JJ

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does anyone ever have time to look at her stories or posts im too busy on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m voting again for myself because it didn’t get the length of service it deserved because you guys are on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For everyone who has come and shared stories, I want to thank you and tell you have brave you are ❤ I thankfully never went to NICU with my boy, but no stranger to PICU, so know how scary it is... big hugs!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.