Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A real life example of the impact Hinch can have on peoples lives.A friend of a friend is a devout Hincher,she has a huge narnia but no food in the cupboard,a Shark on finance, grey carpets through a loan shark, debts with various catalogs from buying baskets,throws,sofa and grey shite....this girl is vulnerable,she grew up in care,has severe mental health issues and addiction to drugs. She has just moved into her first council property which is emergency accommodation which I assume she will not be living in for years yet she has wallpapered,painted everything grey and carpeted so money wasted.She is on universal credit and her number one financial priority has been buying into Sophie’s world.
Here comes to catastrophic ending, she was sectioned last week as a direct result of debt and feeling inadequate,on admission she used the word ‘Hinching’ several times and apparently the psychiatrist knew without explanation the detrimental side of the cult.
I wonder how many women are actually suffering with MH because of our Soph? Has she ever offered or signposted real support for any of her army? No,never! Her post regarding trolls today could really backfire,as we all know she deletes the truth after letting her vultures verbally attack.It feels like this is the last chapter in the Hinch story !
You should post this on her Instagram, I know it won't stay there fir long, but it just might ring bells with someone, and change their life.

So so sad 😢, how is this witch allowed to carry on doing this. 😡 😡 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Please may I put in a bid for VIP status (or 2.5m pretend followers)?I know that I haven't been here too long, but, I've just loaded the dishwasher, put a washing load on, cleaned the kitchen sides, cleaned the bath and sink, washed my face, caught up with the thread AND, guuuyyysss, I totally amde myself a cuppa.
Where is my praise and adulation?!

WTAF?!
Did you do a swipe up though?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This popped up on my feed today...I thought how natural and totally relatable she is...even the breastfeeding comment and the struggles. I was never sure of her when she first started out but she has grown on me over the years. Toatal opposite isn’t she.
I was the same, her voice used to annoy me so that put me off her but-I think she’s a great roll model as a mum. She home-teaches her two sons and put up a great argument on loose women when she was quizzed on why she home teaches. From then I really respect her, love the new Mum blogs too, keeping it real-can’t beat it! Her voice still annoys me but hey? Who’s perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No, you still have to do the swipe up. It’s the declaration you’re still learning about 😂
I'm so very ditsy, I just don't know what;s going on.
OMG, I have actual fingers and they're typing words.
Swipe up for words guuuyyys.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please may I put in a bid for VIP status (or 2.5m pretend followers)?I know that I haven't been here too long, but, I've just loaded the dishwasher, put a washing load on, cleaned the kitchen sides, cleaned the bath and sink, washed my face, caught up with the thread AND, guuuyyysss, I totally amde myself a cuppa.
Where is my praise and adulation?!

WTAF?!
Yes but I deserve it more as I have a poorly dog with a cone of shame on and now he won't move from the spot he is sat in as he thinks he will explode if he does, so I am now having to carry a 5 stone chocolate labrador to the garden so he will take a piss up my rose bush
FML. I could have done so much more with my life than this 😐

• Haha
You should post this on her Instagram, I know it won't stay there fir long, but it just might ring bells with someone, and change their life.

So so sad 😢, how is this witch allowed to carry on doing this. 😡😡😡
I am blocked and double blocked 😂 I guess I could make yet another account to message her,but I know it’s futile.I should imagine Gleam remove a lot of her DMs that are not worshiping messages!

Reactions: 7
I'm not 100% sure, but if you go private you can choose your date and even the time the baby arrives if you wish.
Also you can stay as long as you want coz ultimately you are paying for a service, money is power in private hospitals.
I don’t know why people are assuming she’s going private. She definitely isn’t. All of her antenatal care has been NHS.

Private maternity wings/The Portland don’t even have NICU beds. If your baby needs special care it’s NHS all the way.

Edit: I had that wrong. The Portland doesn’t have intensive care facilities for women if births go catastrophically wrong. If women need intensive care they get transferred to NHS. They do have a NICU. Either way, Hinch ain’t going private.

Reactions: 6
Yes but I deserve it more as I have a poorly dog with a cone of shame on and now he won't move from the spot he is sat in as he thinks he will explode if he does, so I am now having to carry a 5 stone chocolate labrador to the garden so he will take a piss up my rose bush
FML. I could have done so much more with my life than this 😐
Erm, also sorted breakfast out for hubby and GCSE exam taking boy beast and my idiot dog. AND I'm disabled!

Reactions: 7
She really does. I’d be quite worried if I was her mum, she definitely won’t be able to cope with a baby on her own all day long.
You can see how seriously she takes it from her posts. I’m sure she thinks a baby is an accessory and doesn’t realise the utter hard work that goes into it. On little or no sleep for the first few weeks.
She’s 29 years old and playing with high lighter pens....this alone just worries me 😂
Sales of highlighter pens will be through the roof now!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Very interesting article. It’s a dangerous games she is playing. This excerpt from the article below shows exactly why ‘celebrities’ shouldn’t pretend to be close friends with their fans and certainly shouldn’t be encouraging them to gang up against others. It is so easy for people with borderline psychotic traits to spill over into something really sinister if they are triggered. Seeing someone’s message highlighted and replied to could quickly provoke jealousy and rage in an unstable person if they hadn’t had a response to messages. View attachment 21909
That’s why it is terrifying she calls them her “Army”

Sales of highlighter pens will be through the roof now!
I feel I should get commission for that. The c**t.

Reactions: 9
She’s bleeping untouchable
I think she was, but the net is closing in on her.
What's annoying is that all of this media news will be overshadowed by the baby. Any further letters sent to the media might just be ignored because they wont want to be seen as targeting (albeit rightly) a new mum.
That won't stop me writing the letters now, but it's going to take doing it continually for a while to make a difference.

Reactions: 12
This popped up on my feed today...I thought how natural and totally relatable she is...even the breastfeeding comment and the struggles. I was never sure of her when she first started out but she has grown on me over the years. Toatal opposite isn’t she.
I genuinely smile when I see Stacey Solomon. I know her other half and they’re both such lovely people. But that’s just made me think of something awful....imagine Hinch getting a spot on the loose women panel 😱😱

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I genuinely smile when I see Stacey Solomon. I know her other half and they’re both such lovely people. But that’s just made me think of something awful....imagine Hinch getting a spot on the loose women panel 😱😱
EEEEEEK!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’d be eaten alive. She wouldn’t put herself in that position!

• Heart
I have been watching and reading for a while and have now taken the plunge to write a comment. I am so at a loss with this whole Hinch thing. I’m not bothered about what kind of mother she is going to be, I’m not bothered with her looks what I am bothered with is the amount of people that have been sucked in with out any knowledge of what she is doing. The swipe ups are the biggest bug bear as I myself did not realise the amount of money she gets from each one so thank you tattle for educating me. The other thing which upsets me is the amount of chemicals single use plastics she goes through and unnecessarily stock piles also encouraging others to do. 2.5 million people she is encouraging to help destroy our planet further with. Even the Ava May lady that seems to worship the ground she walks on also is sending out countless single use plastics with all those wax melts. She has a platform so large that she could be helping our planet and educating so many on good practices. Chucking those unstoppable things into organza bags and placing them all over the house. That is not what they are for and she yet again is encouraging her 2.5 million people to do the same! She is telling them to do this!! How how how is she getting away with it!! What if a child gets hold of one and eats the contents? What if a dog for example gets hold of one and eats them. It is so bad that companies etc aren’t stepping in to tell this women that her practices are beyond stupid! Who’s responsible if something goes wrong for one of her vulnerable followers. It beggars belief that this has been going on for so long! Yes she should be putting ad etc on things but for me the wrong use of the chemicals she uses is my biggest worry. I fear for something going wrong and actually seriously hurting somebody. The proof of her being all herself is her story even today. The first thing is about pens! Not one mention of D Day, sickening! As for the post yesterday about the bonding squares I genuinely felt so sad. A family member of mine recently lost a child. You DONT use these things for follows etc I can’t type anymore on this it upsets me to much sorry. Anyway I think the work you are all doing is fantastic and I thank you. People need to realise that this women needs to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.