Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A real life example of the impact Hinch can have on peoples lives.A friend of a friend is a devout Hincher,she has a huge narnia but no food in the cupboard,a Shark on finance, grey carpets through a loan shark, debts with various catalogs from buying baskets,throws,sofa and grey shite....this girl is vulnerable,she grew up in care,has severe mental health issues and addiction to drugs. She has just moved into her first council property which is emergency accommodation which I assume she will not be living in for years yet she has wallpapered,painted everything grey and carpeted so money wasted.She is on universal credit and her number one financial priority has been buying into Sophie’s world.
Here comes to catastrophic ending, she was sectioned last week as a direct result of debt and feeling inadequate,on admission she used the word ‘Hinching’ several times and apparently the psychiatrist knew without explanation the detrimental side of the cult.
I wonder how many women are actually suffering with MH because of our Soph? Has she ever offered or signposted real support for any of her army? No,never! Her post regarding trolls today could really backfire,as we all know she deletes the truth after letting her vultures verbally attack.It feels like this is the last chapter in the Hinch story !
OMG that is so sad. Poor girl i hope they put her mind at rest and get her to thinking more clearly 😓. Sophie hinch if you're reading on here as per just take a look at what you're encouraging. Think if you would want your child being brainwashed by someone like you and these consequences. Have a heart.

Reactions: 13
That just broke my heart poor girl :(

I can easily see how this can happen .. i first found hinch when i was getting over a breakdown .. I've got eupd which a big symptom is impulsivity.. mine comes out as spending and ending up in debt, luckily for me I dont trust duck all and no one and I'm very cynical, it took 2 weeks for me to clock on what she was about with the sales etc and luckily I found tattle which just confirmed how I felt..

Had I not have found tattle and carried on I could easily have gone out buying loads of tit from her and ending up back in hospital when the debts got overwhelming 😣😣

Hope the lady you spoke about is okay and healing 💕
Think a few of us where perhaps in a dark place when we discovered her. sadly. Its why I find her so abhorrent.

Reactions: 12
Ooh I wonder if she’s done a deal with any of the placenta shake/capsule companies for after birth.
“Hey guyzzzzzzz, I’ve lost all 8lb of baby weight by drinking this shake, swipe up for 25% off”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Have you found The Organised Mum Method? It helps ny anxiety so much and I am not chained to the kitchen sink. The facebook group is also like group therapy 😍
I'll second this, no nastiness in that group whatsoever. Completely different species of 'followers'!

Oh and hi everyone, I'm new 🙋

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Think a few of us where perhaps in a dark place when we discovered her. sadly. Its why I find her so abhorrent.
I think you're right, unfortunately for the people who cant see like we do she does come across as very likeable .. relatable etc .. until you see the light then you cant unsee it 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Re. The timing of elective sections - I could have chosen a Friday for my son’s birthday, but I was determined to get discharged the next day (2nd baby - well aware of how horrific and sleepless postnatal wards can be) so I opted for the Thursday and got discharged Friday. If I’d chosen Friday, I figured that getting discharged on a Saturday would have been a nightmare.

So, some hospitals will do elective sections Mon-Fri.

I'm not 100% sure, but if you go private you can choose your date and even the time the baby arrives if you wish.
Also you can stay as long as you want coz ultimately you are paying for a service, money is power in private hospitals.

Reactions: 8
Lmao! 😂 the environment requested I called it that, because it wants all the Hinchers to know that they don't need all this bollocks just to clean a normal home. Who knew the Enviro used such language! I guess it feels strongly as I do lol! 😂

View attachment 21826
:rolleyes:

View attachment 21828

:confused:

View attachment 21829
:cautious:

View attachment 21830

:sick:

View attachment 21831

🤪

View attachment 21832

😫

View attachment 21833

How many baskets is that, I lost count and the will to live lol
Pretty sure the hair dissolver is vamoosh so not sure why it’s on a separate line with a circle between...obv didn’t proof that bit 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Have you found The Organised Mum Method? It helps ny anxiety so much and I am not chained to the kitchen sink. The facebook group is also like group therapy 😍

What is this please I follow the organised mum is that who you're on about ?? I haven't seen much of her but remember watching one of her stories and really liking her xx

Title suggestion for thread #34 - From the Daily Mail to the BBC, nobody's falling for Soph's porkies.

Reactions: 7
It’s so so sad 😢
That just broke my heart poor girl :(

I can easily see how this can happen .. i first found hinch when i was getting over a breakdown .. I've got eupd which a big symptom is impulsivity.. mine comes out as spending and ending up in debt, luckily for me I dont trust duck all and no one and I'm very cynical, it took 2 weeks for me to clock on what she was about with the sales etc and luckily I found tattle which just confirmed how I felt..

Had I not have found tattle and carried on I could easily have gone out buying loads of tit from her and ending up back in hospital when the debts got overwhelming 😣😣

Hope the lady you spoke about is okay and healing 💕
I am so happy you saw the real picture and found this site! The person I wrote about is only 18, she has only just left living in a hostel for young people.She is a very close friend of my neighbors daughter so I ask how she is doing most days and the answer is not good! She has been prescribed a massive dose of quetiapine which basically zombifies you,she is barely able to talk or eat.She has been sectioned for 30 days I do hope she begins to heal.When she recovers I may ask her if she would like to share her story with the press,not for money or attention but to highlight the serious consequences of the dark side of Mrs bleeping Hinch!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Bugger me backwards that took a hell of a long time to catch up! You lot are on fire! 🔥

So anyways, your resident Environmental scientist here, now to be called Swampy for short (I so should have had that for my name on here)

Waaaay too many comments for me to add my tuppenth worth too so I shall just say a few words for now and get off to make a cuppa...

1: I should be a VIP. Yes I know I don't post as much as you lot and so don't have the correct bribe to get into the VIP lounge, but I deserve to be in there, if only for the fact that I am old and the stairs to the riff raff lounge is doing my old knees no good at all. I think a MOD should help an old lady and promote me through the back door (looks all cute like a batty old woman with a plate of freshly baked scones as a way of a bribe)

2: Years ago, before colour was invented and the world was black and white, I got shown around the SCBU (special care baby unit as it was called back then) as my eldest had stopped growing and was also producing antibodies (I have negative blood) It was what they did back then to prepare you for all the wires and monitors etc Long story short and sparing you the details, it traumatised me seeing all those little babies through the window to the ward, all wired up and so bloody tiny. My heart broke for all the parents of those little ones.
Thankfully, mine turned out to be ok and it was all for nothing, but the image stayed with me forever. So to see Hunchback be so blazè about those squares made me want to punch her. Trauma like that should never be trivialised!!!

3: She is a twit.

4: She will be having a natural birth, I can feel it in my waters. But in true Sophie style she will hint that she is having contractions, make a story about how she doesn't know what to do, being a first time mum an' all, then she will disappear for a few days or more while she has her baby and takes some time out for herself. But what that will do is keep the suspense and the drama for her fan club, Did she get to the hospital on time? Did she have the baby? Is she ok? Omg someone call an ambulance!!! 🙄

5: So I know women who have had major issues with birth, one literally pushed her bowel out but they told her it was piles so she carried on for another 9 years until they realised what she had done.
My step sister still has to use a catheter for weeing and her son is a teenager now, because of after birth complications (long story)
The list goes on... I would never wish ill on anyone but Hinch, aka Sassy Susan needs to start counting her blessings now before her arse literally falls out of her arse (as in my mate) and she spends the next decade walking like she shat herself! 😲

6: You lot are the best and I wish I could hug you all 🥰
Love your posts, @Minestronesoup. I like the list type points, very easy to read trying to get my foot in my tights for work whilst simultaneously catching up on ten pages of tattle since I went to bed last night! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Re. The timing of elective sections - I could have chosen a Friday for my son’s birthday, but I was determined to get discharged the next day (2nd baby - well aware of how horrific and sleepless postnatal wards can be) so I opted for the Thursday and got discharged Friday. If I’d chosen Friday, I figured that getting discharged on a Saturday would have been a nightmare.

So, some hospitals will do elective sections Mon-Fri.
It thought some might do but just from my experience they wanted them home and into the community midwives care by the weekend 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm wondering if only 3 of the complaints were actually valid. I've seen a lot of complaints floating about and half of them aren't in breach or even product placement. If people are going to complain they need to read the guidelines or it's a waste of time. They're not going to look at ones where a bottle is blurred in the background or a blurry chair she bought herself, or the bottom of a wicker heart she's had since the dawn of time. They don't count as ads, asa need to be able to prove there's payment or partnership involved.

Part of the issue is due to the nature of what she promotes its hard to point out what is part of her home and what's an ad, but submitting complains for the sake of it because people aren't sure isn't going to go anywhere. You could argue every single picture of her home is an ad, but if they can't prove it it's no good
I suspect it’s more to do with the specific breach they’re talking about. They mention two items specifically, so I suspect this is maybe 3 complaints about one specific post. Yes there may be more about a variety of posts but this is the current one they’re investigating.

But also, I sent a complaint in March, regarding her advertising multiple products as part of her ‘room by room must haves’ including her gifted named bottles and febreeze with no implication she’s been paid, despite having done ads for the spritzoclock day’s earlier.

I got the email saying they’d received but didn’t get a follow up with a unique reference number. So maybe they did receive multiple but some got missed and for others they are still building a case for? Each post would be a breach and would have it’s own case file surely?

It’s so so sad 😢

I am so happy you saw the real picture and found this site! The person I wrote about is only 18, she has only just left living in a hostel for young people.She is a very close friend of my neighbors daughter so I ask how she is doing most days and the answer is not good! She has been prescribed a massive dose of quetiapine which basically zombifies you,she is barely able to talk or eat.She has been sectioned for 30 days I do hope she begins to heal.When she recovers I may ask her if she would like to share her story with the press,not for money or attention but to highlight the serious consequences of the dark side of Mrs bleeping Hinch!
That's just heartbreaking, so young to be going through all that. I hope sophie reads this and takes it on board .. that's the side of this hinch craze that needs to be published. It's so dangerous to the vulnerable xxx

Reactions: 8
And I bet loads are on 39.9% APR. Can also bet that lots of extra ‘stuff’ has been purchased too, with a “well if I’m buying these on tick, I might as well get duvet cover, cushions, rug etc etc”.

I say this as someone currently paying a Shark off at £27 per month 😳.

Not today Satan/Sophie!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Nor me. These are not normal fans, and it shows in their behaviour. They're a strain of deranged fan. She uses them to her advantage, she's doing it now, dropping hints on her insta about the media and how she's being bullied and needs to listen to a relaxing soundtrack. She encourages that behaviour, and named them her Army. She's written #HinchArmy in her oven cif many a time. lol.

To me it's terrifying. Encouraging these kinds of fans might seem fun to her, but if they turn on her things get ugly fast.

Scroll down and read this article if you're interested in more, it's pretty interesting. I would be encouraging fans to be healthy, I wouldn't show the extreme cases, like Mrs Hinch does. Such as the woman who messaged her to say she means more to her than her real family and friends. It's a dangerous game.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/80976345/deranged-fans-the-dark-side-of-celebrity
Very interesting article. It’s a dangerous games she is playing. This excerpt from the article below shows exactly why ‘celebrities’ shouldn’t pretend to be close friends with their fans and certainly shouldn’t be encouraging them to gang up against others. It is so easy for people with borderline psychotic traits to spill over into something really sinister if they are triggered. Seeing someone’s message highlighted and replied to could quickly provoke jealousy and rage in an unstable person if they hadn’t had a response to messages. C6B62CBD-18CD-4F2E-AF51-CCB4536FD9B5.png

Please may I put in a bid for VIP status (or 2.5m pretend followers)?I know that I haven't been here too long, but, I've just loaded the dishwasher, put a washing load on, cleaned the kitchen sides, cleaned the bath and sink, washed my face, caught up with the thread AND, guuuyyysss, I totally amde myself a cuppa.
Where is my praise and adulation?!

View attachment 21908And I bet loads are on 39.9% APR. Can also bet that lots of extra ‘stuff’ has been purchased too, with a “well if I’m buying these on tick, I might as well get duvet cover, cushions, rug etc etc”.

I say this as someone currently paying a Shark off at £27 per month 😳.

Not today Satan/Sophie!
WTAF?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.