Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they really that bad?! I don't have any carpets at the moment (new build...yay!) so will be treating myself to a new one once carpets are down later this year and I was thinking either Henry or Shark
Henry! Save yourself £200!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are they really that bad?! I don't have any carpets at the moment (new build...yay!) so will be treating myself to a new one once carpets are down later this year and I was thinking either Henry or Shark
Personally I think they are especially for the price I would definitely get a Henry as it’s cheaper and they do a good job. I spend more time cleaning it out than actually cleaning with it the loss has Really annoyed me the most because they claim it will never lose any but that seems to be about as truthful as hinchers are my friends we’re in it together guys

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is she filming herself throwing bed sheets across the room?
I mean who has ever changed their manky sweaty bed sheets and thought, oh hang in, I must get phone out and film this
I was thinking the exact same thing! Everything she does seems staged to me

Reactions: 18
If used correctly zoflora is a handy product. There’s a pet odour one that I use on the floors, one capful and a bucket full of water, doors and windows open, dogs out in the garden. Freshens everything up nicely. None of that pouring it down plug holes or spraying it all over my towels though! I even dreamt last night that I was at the state banquet with Trump and the Queen and the waiters were sprizting all the napkins with the stuff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had a Hetty (love pink) and moved into my new build but found she was pretty heavy to hold whilst trying to do my stairs, so I got a Shark (way before I seen MH stories yay) and it’s a lot easier, had mine about a year and it’s still as good as ever

Edit: My Shark ain’t the £300 model as I wouldn’t pay that for a hoover!

Reactions: 11
If used correctly zoflora is a handy product. There’s a pet odour one that I use on the floors, one capful and a bucket full of water, doors and windows open, dogs out in the garden. Freshens everything up nicely. None of that pouring it down plug holes or spraying it all over my towels though! I even dreamt last night that I was at the state banquet with Trump and the Queen and the waiters were sprizting all the napkins with the stuff 😂😂
I expect some of her “army” who spray it around like an air freshener trip balls and dream stuff like that all the time 😂😂😂😂 (no disrespect to your dream!) if it’s used how it’s meant to, it’s fine! I use it and have done for years and years. My gran used to use it and I copied her. I only use it for disinfecting my bin when it’s a bit stinky. But I dilute it probably more than recommend and rinse it outside with the hosepipe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So who reckons her getting back to actually cleaning (bed sheets today, over use of highlighter) means she is full on nesting now?
Her bump didn't look too low though in the Baby Shower but she must be due soon surely?

Place your bets folks: a manky minkeh to whoever gets the day right

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a Hetty (love pink) and moved into my new build but found she was pretty heavy to hold whilst trying to do my stairs, so I got a Shark (way before I seen MH stories yay) and it’s a lot easier, had mine about a year and it’s still as good as ever

Edit: My Shark ain’t the £300 model as I wouldn’t pay that for a hoover!
I have the truepet was £250 when I bought it

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the exact same thing! Everything she does seems staged to me
Yes it always seems staged to me. It's always like she's so scared to show her real self in front of the camera and that's what makes her seem all shy and vulnerable to her brainwashed puppets. She's always thinking about what she says before she says it, nothing ever really flows she sounds so awkward and looks it as well. She is so fake, I'm not even sure if she knows her real self anymore. Off her head on fumes half the time I think. Winds me up she's 29, married and about to have her first child and she's still acting like a teenage girl that acts dumb to get peoples attention. I think this is why all her puppets seem to be following like sheep and alot of them speaking like they're still children in secondary school, she's the popular one in the playground and they're just following along thinking the sun shines out of her backside. 😑

Reactions: 15
You should post this on her Instagram, I know it won't stay there fir long, but it just might ring bells with someone, and change their life.

So so sad 😢, how is this witch allowed to carry on doing this. 😡😡😡
Or post on Twitter she can’t delete it then

Reactions: 9
So this morning MH stories - it’s Friday tomorrow guys and I’m looking forward to that!!!!!
I now think she’s in for her c section tomorrow not today 😁😁😁😁
I’m sure she mentioned earlier in the week that “hansomes” could be here any minute and she was looking forward to going to Friday. I could be mistaken though but I’m sure she did

Reactions: 5
This might have already been mentioned but her trolls attachment has already been used by a lot of gleamers way back 15 months ago ( date is under her highlighted ! ‘Warning’ )
The saccone jolys tried the same tactic - not showing the entire article .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ironically I’ve just made my own nachos. However my version is literally tortilla chips and melted cheese with mayo. Don’t actually like all the tit that goes on nachos and I eat them purely because I love melted cheese. And trust me when I say a bowl of melted cheese and mayo is bleeping rank. I tried it on a night shift 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here thank you all for showing me the light! Thought I’d start off my first post with something interesting I just noticed on her latest story..... she’s changed the way she hashtags on a p&g post... wonder if it’s a result of all the articles... thought it was new anyway seeing as normally it says about not paid part of a wider partnership... also noticed how when it’s a p&g post she makes it obvious with colour that it’s an ad yet when it was the grey curtains yesterday it blends in by using grey on grey colours...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.