Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, what does she do for others? Take stuff? Give one can to the dog bank?
Take take take.
Didn’t see her filming herself when she “took clothes to clothes bank” yet films everything else doesn’t she.

Let’s call a tit a tit shall we.
You break the law- and advertising is the law - then you get punished.
Just because they are only investigating three complaints for flash doesn’t mean there is ONLY three complaints- cretinflaps. I make three complaints a second to them alone.

When she makes a paralysed person walk again after lowering them through a roof in Jerusalem- then come find me.
Til then, I’m back to writing letters. 😂
cretinflaps 😂 brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erm, also sorted breakfast out for hubby and GCSE exam taking boy beast and my idiot dog. AND I'm disabled!
But I am just a first time wannabe VIP so I'm just winging it all the way, me and my army 🙄

And I walked past B&M yesterday (not in it though I may add) so doesn't that count for anything?

Jeez what's a girl's gotta do around here to blag a freebie VIP ticket?!? #gifted #aff

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Henry’s fuming because he was touched by a bit of bloody cotton. She needs to give her head a proper wobble 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow the flyness! U can get highlighters from her ‘fave’ shops....B&M, Wilko’s and even Tesco! Why would she need more 🤷🏼‍♀️ pathetic 😤

Hi, I’ve only gone and done, I’ve broken free of bulk buying and swiping up and spending money I don’t need to spend. And what is essentially hoarding. When I first followed her she seemed lovely and really motivated me which I really needed at the time as I actually do have anxiety and depression, diagnosed by a medical profession with prescriptions included. I heard about this months ago but like everyone else I was a bit of a zombie and gave her the benefit of doubt several times I might add 🤦🏼‍♀️, I kept reading here and there all the things that makes her not real I brushed them aside for months thinking no she looks like she’d be high maintenance not shopping at b&m. I’ve been up and down and really unwell the last 2 months but I’ve finally seen the light I’m pretty embarrassed I let it take over my life to be honest. I’ve donated all the stuff I don’t need to people who need it more and I actually feel good, free intact. Sorry for this and if I’ve derailed i just needed to get that out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Finally up to date 😅 only went away for a few hours and did some sleeping lol

Thread suggestion: bonding squares for sympathy, everything is drip fed ambiguously

Reactions: 15
I’ve just done a little experiment (not scientific or legally binding)

I had one sniff of zoflora, sniff of comfort intense ball things and a sniff of persil washing powder liquid and I had to stop there because honestly my head is banging!

How the hell can she have so many different scents in one little house without a permanent migraine

It would be bad enough if she layered all the same scent but shes got pine, lavender 🤢, whatever zoflo, carpet powder, plug ins, mr sheen, sink shine tit, unstoppables in bags every fuckin where, bin powders etc

She must be off her tits on all them different chemicals 🥴
yuch I hate zoflora I suffer migraines and that smelly crappy stuff sets them off, 1 of the domestics in my work brought some in to put in diffusers (fuckin tit stain) I poured it out it's vile 🤢

• Sick
Why is she filming herself throwing bed sheets across the room?
I mean who has ever changed their manky sweaty bed sheets and thought, oh hang in, I must get phone out and film this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I genuinely smile when I see Stacey Solomon. I know her other half and they’re both such lovely people. But that’s just made me think of something awful....imagine Hinch getting a spot on the loose women panel 😱😱
Oh no she'll now be in the bat phone to gleam and gleam will be on to itv. Please dont give her more ideas for her world domination😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how people think we’re scary vultures! Anyone that’s new here please read the last few pages and see just how soft we all actually are. We don’t hate Soph for her success, in fact we probably don’t hate. We just really really bleeping dislike how she’s got there and the lies and deceit that she’s plastered over. We’re all people too, and we only post the facts. We aren’t a lynch mob like the army, half of us are mums (old and new) and are genuinely concerned about the environment and the welfare of a newborn going into her home that can only be described as Chernobyl!

Welcome all new tattlers, we really won’t bite! Unless you’re here to take the piss and feed back to your leader In which case I’ll personally hunt you down and find out everything about you. I joke 😂 I ain’t doing this for free for just anyone 😂
‘..only be described as Chernobyl’ BEST. DESCRIPTIVE. EVER 😂

• Haha
Isn’t it sad that people who have genuine concern for others and call out the wrong doing of Hinch are called trolls. She’s not thinking of them we are! We are trying well actually all of you are trying to help them see the truth. She’s thinking of herself. If she truly was thinking of others she would use things correctly, she would tell the truth about her ads and swipe ups she would not encourage stock piling. The word troll just seems to roll off the tongue of people who are sadly under her spell. They are pawns and being used to simply line her pockets. I don’t care if she makes money but do it through the proper channels and tell people the truth. Let people decide when given all the facts if they want to buy something or not. Yet she calls people who follow her, her army and she allows them to say and attack in her name. This if you can’t say anything nice then don’t say anything at all is a complete cop out. It’s got nothing to do with it. It’s about being a con and manipulating vulnerable people. That Ava May lady yesterday saying that Sophie has changed her life. No the people that follow her have. The people who copy everything she does have. Why does she not talk about the fact that Sophie is wrong with the things she does? Because it’s business. It’s all about the money with these people. The money before the care of others and yet tattle seems to be the troll 🧐 sorry for another rant.

Reactions: 15
Sorry, what does she do for others? Take stuff? Give one can to the dog bank?
Take take take.
Didn’t see her filming herself when she “took clothes to clothes bank” yet films everything else doesn’t she.

Let’s call a tit a tit shall we.
You break the law- and advertising is the law - then you get punished.
Just because they are only investigating three complaints for flash doesn’t mean there is ONLY three complaints- cretinflaps. I make three complaints a second to them alone.

When she makes a paralysed person walk again after lowering them through a roof in Jerusalem- then come find me.
Til then, I’m back to writing letters. 😂
3 complaints would be 3 separate issues that have been raised I’d think. I don’t think 3 complaints would raise a massive flag in the grand scheme of things she would just get a slap on the wrist if that was the case and that would be it.

Reactions: 7
Omg I’ve just thought of something...remember my post the other day about the hunch list? I ‘highlighted’ points on her list to show all the bits we had discussed 😱 do you think that’s why she got the highlighters??? View attachment 21914
Im really surprised at her using highlighters do they not do her favourite colour only grey 😂

• Haha
yuch I hate zoflora I suffer migraines and that smelly crappy stuff sets them off, 1 of the domestics in my work brought some in to put in diffusers (fuckin tit stain) I poured it out it's vile 🤢
Same I only use it in my wheelie bins! Dont have it in the house

Reactions: 5
Hi, I’ve only gone and done, I’ve broken free of bulk buying and swiping up and spending money I don’t need to spend. And what is essentially hoarding. When I first followed her she seemed lovely and really motivated me which I really needed at the time as I actually do have anxiety and depression, diagnosed by a medical profession with prescriptions included. I heard about this months ago but like everyone else I was a bit of a zombie and gave her the benefit of doubt several times I might add 🤦🏼‍♀️, I kept reading here and there all the things that makes her not real I brushed them aside for months thinking no she looks like she’d be high maintenance not shopping at b&m. I’ve been up and down and really unwell the last 2 months but I’ve finally seen the light I’m pretty embarrassed I let it take over my life to be honest. I’ve donated all the stuff I don’t need to people who need it more and I actually feel good, free intact. Sorry for this and if I’ve derailed i just needed to get that out there.
Here’s you fanfare 🥳🎺🎉🎊 welcome to the better side.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.