Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, my money is on her calling baby boy Sophie.

Easy to remember when shes off her face o cleaning chemicals

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Actually, my money is on her calling baby boy Sophie.

Easy to remember when shes off her face o cleaning chemicals
Omg I love you. How funny haha. I wonder what will happen when they come out of the zoforla hase haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just to add... I did believe you guys were scary. Based on the whole "omg I'm being slated on tattle". I thought I'd be eaten up and spat out. But then I watched the live with real housewife and vicky, realised I was just being paranoid. Then the hinch rage got me and I had to join in. You're not scary... just real and call out the shite.

The highlighters.... ffs woman our local spar sells the bloody things, am I heck going to let your cookie profits guide me to Ebay! I am disabled, the shop is a ballache to get to... I'll Amazon prime pens for myself thanks (I do have an aff link though 😂😂 )
Send me your link and I’ll buy them through you. I’m all out of red. #ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My 2 youngest children were prem, 34 & 35 weeks. They were in nicu, ventilated then cpap, lamps for severe jaundice before thankfully getting better. I didn’t see their full faces for the first week. That square reduced me to tears clutching it at night away from them. I was sent home whilst my children were receiving life saving care 6 miles away. The baby next to my son, Anna her name was, she died. I don’t think mrs hinch realises the trauma that comes with having a premature baby. To this day it physically hurts to walk past nicu.

If she knows she’s going to need nicu, be honest talk about it, otherwise it screams vying for attention and it’s despicable. I have severe ptsd with my experiences, she has no idea the pain she has caused by glamourising it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ooh I wonder if she’s done a deal with any of the placenta shake/capsule companies for after birth.
“Hey guyzzzzzzz, I’ve lost all 8lb of baby weight by drinking this shake, swipe up for 25% off”
She'll be after a slimfast deal too

Reactions: 11
Ooh I wonder if she’s done a deal with any of the placenta shake/capsule companies for after birth.
“Hey guyzzzzzzz, I’ve lost all 8lb of baby weight by drinking this shake, swipe up for 25% off”
Nah,I reckon she will go with placenta mug shots....or in skinny coffee? I can see that coming to loose her non existent baby weight,again making new Mums feel inadequate and overweight 😢 and lining her grey velvet coffers.FFS,she makes me so angry! I used to comment months ago on here on the Instamum threads,thinking about them today they were just posting middle class twatism they were not really hurting anyone showing off their holidays and kitchens.Mrs Hinch is something else,I thought today how I would love to see a Social Anthropologist p.h.d student write a dissertation on ‘Mrs Hinch and the impact on mental health,debt,the environment and family dynamics’

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I would love to know how many hinchers have got into debt buying expensive hoovers and the rest of the tat she fills her home with. I could not live with that on my conscious . I need to go and take some deep breaths and chill out 😂. Honestly though Sophie, take a look at yourself!
Not got into debt but when I sold my house I made a fair bit on it and its all been used trying to make my new house as good as hers etc - new hoover, ew furniture etc etc! I cant believe I was so stupid! but here we are!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I messaged Mrs hinch and commented on her curtain post that she should either tell her 'friends' why she has bonding Squares or keep it completely private because it can be triggering for people and she blocked me!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I messaged Mrs hinch and commented on her curtain post that she should either tell her 'friends' why she has bonding Squares or keep it completely private because it can be triggering for people and she blocked me!
witch

Reactions: 19
She's absolutely pathetic. I've been blocked after 3 messages now.... Third times a charm... Asking what she's going to do about her army trolling other people 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are you thiki g of munchhousens by proxy ?
Yes!! Maunchausen syndrome was the one I was thinking of. I’m not sure if it would be her with Maunchausen’s or her having it bi-proxy (doing it to someone else). I’m not saying she is doing this because it can get super serious but it freaks me out she seems excited by the fact her baby maybe in NICU or smaller than average.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Not got into debt but when I sold my house I made a fair bit on it and its all been used trying to make my new house as good as hers etc - new hoover, ew furniture etc etc! I cant believe I was so stupid! but here we are!
I hear ya, I’ve bought so much stuff and I’ve gifted most on to family because it really is tacky tat, I bought a shark on her recommendation and the good reviews. They really are overrated and no better than any other hoover out there and mine has lost so much suction I’ve had it less than a year it also needs more maintenance than any other I’ve ever had. Forgive me Henry hoover I do love you and we’ll be together again one day soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The light..I have seen it! Couple weeks ago I was using Zoflora on my worktops (like she does) & me & the OH had the most awful tummy pains. Obviously, I presumed it was a bug that was lasting for ever. Stopped using Zoflora (diluted obviously) & we both felt better. That stuff is deadly. I’ve got a new baby & I’m honestly upset with myself for allowing her mind games to affect me the way they did. Now don’t get me wrong (cliche incoming) she has changed the way I look at cleaning & I do enjoy doing my own housework now, but I won’t be using all of that toxic shite in my house anymore. I bought all Eco yesterday & tbh, the smells last far longer than any other stuff I’ve being using.

I’m one of the many that came here to see what the ‘bullies’ were saying..but it’s opened my eyes massively. It’s like a freaking intervention up in here. 😂
Same I was spraying zoflora everywhere with a toddler 🤦🏾‍♀️ But we know better now. But I do appreciate the motivation on cleaning and I find it easier to keep my house clean and I’m happier. I didn’t have the money to buy sharks so I didn’t take it too far!

Reactions: 5
My last rant I promise well actually probably not ‘ I’m not hurting anyone I’m just cleaning’ has to be the worst lie. YES you are. You are handing out wrong information about chemicals so people are then copying you in their own homes!! You are not just cleaning. Baskets, blankets, curtains, rugs, tables, bed linen, chests of drawers, candle holders, wax melts, the list goes on and on are not cleaning they are advertisements to line your pockets. That has nothing to do with cleaning! You are a very clever lady who knows all the tricks of the sales trade. You know how to work people and you have done it in an expertly fashion. So please stop have you not earned enough. If you really care about this Hinch army of yours then do them a favour and quit now. Go and enjoy the last of your pregnancy and get ready for his arrival away from your phone. End it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hear ya, I’ve bought so much stuff and I’ve gifted most on to family because it really is tacky tat, I bought a shark on her recommendation and the good reviews. They really are overrated and no better than any other hoover out there and mine has lost so much suction I’ve had it less than a year it also needs more maintenance than any other I’ve ever had. Forgive me Henry hoover I do love you and we’ll be together again one day soon.
Are they really that bad?! I don't have any carpets at the moment (new build...yay!) so will be treating myself to a new one once carpets are down later this year and I was thinking either Henry or Shark

Are they really that bad?! I don't have any carpets at the moment (new build...yay!) so will be treating myself to a new one once carpets are down later this year and I was thinking either Henry or Shark
I have a Henry. They are good. X

My 2 youngest children were prem, 34 & 35 weeks. They were in nicu, ventilated then cpap, lamps for severe jaundice before thankfully getting better. I didn’t see their full faces for the first week. That square reduced me to tears clutching it at night away from them. I was sent home whilst my children were receiving life saving care 6 miles away. The baby next to my son, Anna her name was, she died. I don’t think mrs hinch realises the trauma that comes with having a premature baby. To this day it physically hurts to walk past nicu.

If she knows she’s going to need nicu, be honest talk about it, otherwise it screams vying for attention and it’s despicable. I have severe ptsd with my experiences, she has no idea the pain she has caused by glamourising it.
Thank you for sharing this and I’m pleased your babies came home with you. Because as you say, some don’t. The pain is incredible and I think only those who know, who’ve been there, heard all the sounds, machines etc will ever know. This is why it made my blood boil. I do worry for her mental state. If she’s done it to make people feel sorry for her when she’s been outed in the press this week - she’s sick in the head. And if she’s done it because she’s excited about having a small baby in NICU - she is also sick in the head. And I don’t use those words lightly. I’m so sorry it’s upset you and others (myself included) but thank you for sharing. Maybe her “army” will be able to see through the cloud of zoflora and carpet powder that their “leader” is a bit unhinged.

Reactions: 14

Sending you love and strength.And a prayer for baby Anna and her family.
I have two children and I was lucky to have straight forward natural deliveries but a few friends had babies in NICU,I visited one friends tiny 2lb baby and it was heartbreaking to see the parents in that room,wishing and clinging on to hope their babies pull through.To see her posting those NICU squares was an all time low for her,without thought or care towards I should imagine many mothers struggling with PND or PTSD from having spent time on NICU.They could very easily have been triggered by seeing that post, especially without any explanation as to why she posted it! Duplicitous behaviour to the max.
Apologies for posting so much today,I shared the story of the 18 year old girl sectioned due to Hinch and it’s stirred up a lot of anger and frustration,Sophie I know you are reading this, nobody here is bullying or trolling you,we are mostly an educated bunch who actually care for other human beings and their welfare. Don’t let Gretel cry and seek validation from your army over the posts on this site! Thank you x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I can't fault my Shark. The first one lost a bit of suction (but it does have to work very hard in my house) so I phoned their customer service. You get to speak to an actual person and because it was under a year old they replaced it no questions asked.
Henry's creep me out.. the bastards lurk behind door frames with their manic eyes staring into your soul and laugh quietly when you can't pull the little sod round.
They are the weirdos of the Hoover world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.