Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ljh84

It was the Stationery Cupboard 😳🙄 fucking slut. Apparently he shagged her with his big nose as it was pre the nose job she paid for.

Ha ha ha!

Is that some sort of fetish she has? Maybe the fact he lost the nose means she’s less interested, and hence she’s dreaming about him having affairs! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Seriously? Worst year of her life? Oook. Sheltered.
I’m pretty sure that is what it was. It’s mentioned in her book there are screenshots probably 200 threads ago 😬 someone else might be able to find it or remember it too

Sionnachglic

Chatty Member
We do but it's definitely not cream like we know it! It's more a weird buttermilk cream. I had it substituted in a shop once instead of double cream 🤢
Oh I've never seen it usually just buy the local diary stuff, fresh cream all the way (single cream I think it is in the uk, they've like 6 different types of cream lol)

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
What pisses me off is that the sketch board has been up on the worktop for a few days, then Ronsomes has had one of his few toys nicked purely for content.
Here handsomzzz have a dog brush instead ffs 😡
Yet again, everything for content. Has Ronnie ever even played with that? Or was it bought as a cute prop?

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Anyone else getting the fear that she might call her kid one of your kids names 😒 I’d have to march mine off to the registry office to change their name if so.
Irrational fear, maybe.
my son is called Henry 😭 although he was called that well before hinch came along so that doesn’t count 🤣

SickOfInfluencers

Wow that was underwhelming and that was on the kitchen side the other day I remember thinking what’s that on the kitchen side 😂

Don’t know about you other nusty trolls but I don’t have the habit of having my kids etch sketch perfectly on the side like this....

In the background a few days ago.
This!! I knew one of you Nusty trolls would've had this! 🙌

Dortssx

So are we saying theres a contract where the real cleaner records the videos (in the marigolds) and hinch passes them off as her own?

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
She's probably having to wait for enough people to tag her so she can put all of their "many" messages up.

Can't imagine anyone other than her die hard fans will of noticed. I only know because of here and bot hunting 🤣
Probably fuming that it’s cost so much of her own money to push it to 4 million
Cue big stupid gender reveal and 4 million boast

Flairey

VIP Member
Wait for the lick arse comments 🤢🤢🤢

Will have to catch up soon as 3 year old is having a g/a just so they can do her heart scan, because she's absolutely petrifed of hospitals, doctors and nurses. You know minor problems compared to soph!
Oh bless. Hope you're ok, and it goes ok sending cwtches. X ATV

• Heart
there are 30ish forest schools here. 😉

Could you image the scratching and breakdown she would have if littlemanz cames homes derrTiemanz. No more Mummmazz handsomesmans 🤣
That must be a relatively new thing, such a pity it wasn't around years ago. I'm not sure I could convince my late teen kids to attend at this stage 😅

Reactions: 2