Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Astonishing

VIP Member
jeeeeee
Hello you nasty lot
Been catching up and wowwww

lots to digest, she hit the big 4 mil hey?
No gender reveal though?

Well my tattlers I’ll get there first before she can steal my thunder

baby no.5 is a..........

💙💙💙

I’m finally feeling better and will make sure I can get on here as much as possible again! Homeschooling is a bitch as is being pregnant
Can’t lay around on my ass 😢😢

❤ Love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 141

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

She’s hit 4mil but it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actually real.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Anyone else hoping now she’s reached 4 million she will do her reveal. The one we’ve all been waiting for. You know. THE ASTRO TURF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

mgh727

VIP Member
ELMLEA ISNT CREAM.

BUY SOME DOUBLE/SINGLE CREAM FROM A COW. AN ACTUAL COW. SUPPORT A FARMER 😩 NOT AN OILY PLANT JUICE FACTORY!!!!!!!

(Zizzi pasta also contains Rose Harissa paste....Harissa added Rose in their teens)

• Haha
Reactions: 101
View attachment 418130
the bots aren’t bothered about your shower soph

View attachment 418131
just because x
Wow that was underwhelming and that was on the kitchen side the other day I remember thinking what’s that on the kitchen side 😂

Don’t know about you other nusty trolls but I don’t have the habit of having my kids etch sketch perfectly on the side like this....

In the background a few days ago.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
Hi I’ve been a lurker on here. A follower of H, unfollowed when the buying got too much, followed again and finally unfollowed tonight. That is pink MOULD in her unborn baby’s nursery en suite. She’s covered it up with white paint or something but because she didn’t treat it it’s still there. Scratching my head at such a misguided post. She’s a cleaning influencer who doesn’t clean??? This pink stuff takes months to grow!!! How even is her agency letting her away with it. I know one unfollow won’t make a difference but that made me want to vom 🤮

Reactions: 89

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Also Jamie really is a useless sack of shit isn’t he

all he ever seems to do is watch football or exercise in his garage. Meanwhile she’s enabling him to not have to work. He never cooks or help around the house or anything, doesn’t even spend time with Ronnie. Is happy for his pregnant wife to do it.

a really scummy fucked up family dynamic to be honest.
He’s just relishing in the fame. That’s why all we ever see of him is doing stupid poses on the camera or making shit jokes for their fans. A 43 year old man. It’s pathetic
I disagree. I truly believes he does all the childcare (when it’s not ma Barker). He does all the cooking. All the cleaning and tidying up. He runs the errands. He sorts the utilities.
I’m not saying he’s a martyr or by any means a decent human being. But I truly believe he is the one who keeps that child in clean nappies. He bathes him. He puts him to bed. He plays with him.
We only see what Hinch allows us to see. For example when she showed Inch waving his arms around he was in and out of the kitchen. He was probably unloading the dishwasher. He was prob getting Ronnie a drink or a snack.
I honestly believe she just sits on that sofa all day glued to her phone. Then they pack Ronnie off to do their pre records for the week. Jamie waits on her hand and foot. Guaranteed. That is why he’s not at work. Half so she can control him. Half so he can look after the child because she cannot.

Reactions: 72

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
nononononononono Henry is asleep!!

When Ron approached her with the brush glove she should have gone "its lovely that you're thinking of Henry, but he is asleep now so we have to leave him alone! Shhh, sleeping! Let's find something else to do"
Not attach the glove to the child and send him on his way.
Theres a whole bloody proverb about letting sleeping dogs lie! Ffs!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Just want to shame myself and say... Before I saw the light I did copy her using this unibond trick. I was young and it was my first home and didn't have much of an idea... It was useless (obvs) and I used to sit in the bath peeling strips of it off because it began to irritate me because it was uneven and starting to curl up in parts🤣 I was so pissed off about that!! And here she is endorsing the same shit again, ah well I've learned my lesson now 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Sloppys

VIP Member
No matter what accounts are created elsewhere you can’t get away from the fact there’s 329 threads about her! There’s that much she does wrong. If she marked things as ad properly, didn’t lie about work she’s having done etc etc the list goes on doesn’t it, there would be no need for all these threads would there? But here we are! The fact is you aren’t allowed to disagree with anyone without being called a troll and I think that does make people come looking for here. We can put our opinions forward, debate, disagree with each other and that’s the end of it. Non of us get nasty with each other for having an opinion on here.

Reactions: 53

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Oh lord, she’s got the elmlea and cherry tomatoes out again. 🙄🙄🙄 Poor old Jamie’s digestive tract must be in worse shape than her en-suite shower. 🤮
i also have a horrendous feeling the gender reveal will be on Valentine’s Day. I can totally see some sickly sweet, over the top, love fest about how the baby is the best Valentine’s gift they could have gotten each other and how love conquers all and some other such nonsense. I’ll wait patiently for my bingo!
Who remembers the Only Fools and Horses episode when Del boy is asked "well,what is it?" and he replies "it's a little baby".

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Yel

Chatty Member
Stop fucking talking about the nobody troll accounts. *Bangs head on wall*

Ignore them as you're only encouraging them.

This must be the 5th warning. You let them win by giving them attention.

Reactions: 49