Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angel1992

Has anybody seen her ‘Hinch’ home range in tesco? I saw it yesterday and I cannot believe she hasn’t mentioned a thing about it on her Instagram!

Reactions: 1

Mum of two

VIP Member
My thoughts on the gender reveal. 🙄
I think Ronnie will move into the spare room, (with gifted big boy furniture) which is probably why she couldn't be arsed to clean the shower properly. The baby will be in the newly decorated nursery with extra added e-bay tat.

DaveTheDuster

The brand name Joolz is at the front of her buggies hood, in her stories. There are no obvious signs of his feet .the brand name in the Joolz insta has their name in the same position for this model.. i think inchess storyis a pre record from another day.
cos who has the time to bring a child on a walk forward facing in a buggy then take him out on the way back home turning the buggy the opposite way to read facing ...

i just realised that they drove to the promenade. Hence why the buggy is back to rear-/ parent- facing.

inches story is a set up.
It’s not the popper bit is at the front of the hood on the day3.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
*Sorry replying to someone from last thread as it closed just as I hit reply!*

Something one of my friends told me is to spray bleach or that Astonish mould and mildew blast onto cotton pads and place along the grout. Leave overnight, remove and it will be white. Our old house was realllllly bad for mould no matter how many times we opened the window or I cleaned. It did work and less effort than scrubbing. Not great for environment, I did cut them all in half so I used less, but nothing else I'd tried had got the grout white, small bits of cloth would work too I imagine.
I will give it a go thanks x

HinchyDoYaLuvMe

*Sorry replying to someone from last thread as it closed just as I hit reply!*

Something one of my friends told me is to spray bleach or that Astonish mould and mildew blast onto cotton pads and place along the grout. Leave overnight, remove and it will be white. Our old house was realllllly bad for mould no matter how many times we opened the window or I cleaned. It did work and less effort than scrubbing. Not great for environment, I did cut them all in half so I used less, but nothing else I'd tried had got the grout white, small bits of cloth would work too I imagine.
I'm pretty sure she has done this before.. back when she used to actually clean! She only left it a little bit as she was too excited to see if it worked.

DaveTheDuster

That line on her arm is just the filter she's used for the photo, a distressed photo effect I'm assuming.

Also she's starting to remind me of Bella Swan in Breaking Dawn part one when she's all fragile and haggard 🤨 It's actually concerning

ETA: Definitely a filter you can see the line go over her shoulder and underneath
What I want to know is what that white thing is on the left of the photo? It’s like something fluffy.