Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Needacuppa

VIP Member
I see the im loving it brows are back to a decent shape.... Her posts are so inconsistant. Tip for you Soph.... Cronalogical order!!!! 'Chronological order is listing, describing, or discussing when events happened as they relate to time. It is like looking at a timeline to view what occurred first and what happened after that` Or is that ro honest???

Reactions: 2

GossipBug

VIP Member
Did she delete the festering on the sofa eat crisps post? Or have they got their timelines all mixed up again?

CoolMom

VIP Member
My god she has been dull today hasn't she? Apart from a few funny bot accounts I have reported I genuinely have nothing to say on her 😴

Undelete.news
Ok, use different sponges for different jobs, but what about using a shark around a pissy toilet then using it to suck crumbs from your worktops...is that ok? Cuz I’m just learning.

I’m fank you.

Sorry she covered the turf in the photo, @HinchesSousChef 😢
Lets be honest though she’s probably got several of them handheld sharks because she’s a greedy bitch 🙄

chattycatty

VIP Member
*Sorry replying to someone from last thread as it closed just as I hit reply!*

Something one of my friends told me is to spray bleach or that Astonish mould and mildew blast onto cotton pads and place along the grout. Leave overnight, remove and it will be white. Our old house was realllllly bad for mould no matter how many times we opened the window or I cleaned. It did work and less effort than scrubbing. Not great for environment, I did cut them all in half so I used less, but nothing else I'd tried had got the grout white, small bits of cloth would work too I imagine.
Buy this spray all over leave for 20 mins and rinse off you won’t need anything else I promise x

Attachments

Danni_louu

VIP Member
Rrrrrr what she hasn’t done a massive grand announcement she has 4mil? Come on girl

Also. Did anyone notice over the wallpaper. She has the dot ones hasn’t she? Ronnie has same one.

Also. Panies? Jesus woman

Eyesopened

VIP Member
jeeeeee
Hello you nasty lot
Been catching up and wowwww

lots to digest, she hit the big 4 mil hey?
No gender reveal though?

Well my tattlers I’ll get there first before she can steal my thunder

baby no.5 is a..........

💙💙💙

I’m finally feeling better and will make sure I can get on here as much as possible again! Homeschooling is a bitch as is being pregnant
Can’t lay around on my ass 😢😢

❤ Love to you all ❤
Congratulations to you all ❤

are you calling him Henry or Ronnie ? (Jesting honestly!!!)

• Haha

jarv

VIP Member
Has anybody seen her ‘Hinch’ home range in tesco? I saw it yesterday and I cannot believe she hasn’t mentioned a thing about it on her Instagram!
She made a post on stories the other day about how she didn't want to say anything because she just wants everyone to be safe. They still rushed out to every tesco they could to get the tat though