Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tui

VIP Member
The thing is babies don’t do much.
It’s all cute to watch for the first day but then it’s boring.
Ronnie has no personality apart from cleaning things - boring.
She doesn’t talk about real life problems, just staged mess etc - boring
Then there’s the podcast, we’ve all seen the short clips... manic laughter over the most mundane things and him just basically bigging her up/ selling her - boring

This all might be her downfall, hinchers will be expecting to hear something new or interesting.
If her worst year of her life is losing someone who wasn’t even a best friend when she was 12, wtf has she possibly got to say?! No life experience, no opinions on anything of depth
Boring 😴😴
Who did she lose when she was 12?

Reactions: 3

Rh3a

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion #330 40k followers!! Congratulations! Not really don’t give a s***

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyone saw this posted by two chubby Cubs- Hunopoly. Reminded me of a certain someone and her following xx

looking at the comments, some suspected hinchers have had a bit of an epiphany that they are in fact a hun. So that’s a positive.

View attachment 418261
I’d totally buy this. I’ve used the word hun to refer to my friends for the last 20 odd years. I’m gutted that it means this now. Is nothing sacred ☹☹

Fudrick

The Tesco Hinch clothing range is due to launch this month at some point.
They must be livid she won’t promote it!
More than likely the complete opposite, she'll wanna but they'd be slated for allowing so due to the fact they no longer sell online & we are still in actual supposed lockdown. Not that that's stopped her deceitful nods to the huns to "feeeeetch" #gooddogs

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Sorry if I’m Kate to the party but Pram stories are definitely different videos/days it’s forward facing on the prom video quite a gap under hood (no seat front). The hood has Ronnie initials 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤔
Looks a different colour to the one they had when they were at Lapland. 🤔 Unless she's filtered the shit out of it on the video.

DaveTheDuster

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
There's a lot of fox poo around their area.

9Pine

VIP Member
How does she know it’s fox poo genuinely curious? 😂 does it say it’s fox poo or what?
Once smelt, never forgotten. If our dog gets even the smallest bit on him and we have to drive home, I have to open all the car windows. It truly is disgusting.

Shhhhh!×

Definitely possible and her style. The one thing that makes me doubt this though is would she then miss out on a gender reveal, announcing the name and then revealing the baby - three opportunities to take the limelight and cash in - I’m not so sure. It’s all content.
True actually, it's the only content she does have, but it still wouldn't surprise me at all if she's already had cash cow 2
And she could of already recorded all of that stuff 🤷‍♀️

Heretobenosey123

Chatty Member
I honestly think she's already had the baby, that's why the pram is still parent facing as ronnie isn't in it, and the grand revel of the nursery will have a baby laying in the cot, that's why she doesn't have a bump in that picture
I thought this too yesterday when I saw the pram front facing 🧐

xsparrowx

She looks ill in that photo. Unless vesty has used the same deaths door filter that she uses for attention 🙄
Agree! She really doesn't look well but the filter isn't flattering either, brings out the darker shades and makes everything a bit paler.