Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readerbee

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned as I’ve been MIA for a couple days, but how come on Hinch’s story the pushchair is finally forward facing, yet on inch’s story it’s back to parent facing?🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4

mammaof3

VIP Member
Even he has loads of bots!! Just had a look so i wouldn’t say 675k is realistic at all for Sopha let alone him.. what absolute melts!
I don't get why Inch and the dog have that many followers, they do feck all.

Or is it follow by association, they hope to get noticed if they follow and do a gushy comment.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
We have nothing but fields outside our front door and we’ve seen a fair few foxes but not once has our dog ever rolled in Fox poo?! She’s obsessed.
Our dog is walked in fields and there is definitely foxes and their poop cause our last dogs quite often rolled in it, the smell is absolutely dire! I kid you not! Luckily our present dog isn’t interested in it!

keytotruth

VIP Member
Yes he did call his son Ronnie "manz" awful wasn't it? X
I thought I was hearing incorrect.we all give our child nicknames I have a pix(ie) but manz really and I wouldn't be calling her like she was a dog either all so very strange

Makaraka

VIP Member
I take it they aren’t eating at their table anymore then? As from last nights dinner clean up the dirty plates were on a lap tray.

no stress eating on the sofa but why make a big song and dance about their “dinners at the table”

mammaof3

VIP Member
Guys i don’t mean to sound like a wet wipe... but how do you actually pronounce the last name? I’ve always read it and said it in my head as “hinch-cliff”, but now I actually read it it’s definitely not that? “hinch-liff” “hink-liff”

Fact of the matter is i really don’t care but i’ve overthought it now and need an answer please.

ATV x
Like you said.. Hinch liff.

I've just caught up and watched the tipping point video 😂😂
Did he really say alligator for a mammal and hotdog 😂😂

🐊🌭
Have i missed something? Tipping point video?

• Heart

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I actually couldn't write down all i do during the day as it all merges into each other and i do not have the time or energy to 'pat myself on the back' after every job. Whilst i appreciate that lists help people feel a sense of achievement, I personally feel that this is life and we all do what we have to in order to get by. I prefer to feel satisfied by putting my feet up, having a bath, or a coffee in peace and quiet...this is adulting.

Really relatable...thats over £200 on dried flowers. By all means make your home your own Sopha but read the room love- that's a few weeks shop, a quarter of a mortgage/rent, enough money to get electricity or gas for a month for a family. In these times people go to loan companies for less money than that so they can make ends meet. Show a bit of empathy or people could think your rubbing it in their faces.

Really relatable...thats over £200 on dried flowers. By all means make your home your own Sopha but read the room love- that's a few weeks shop, a quarter of a mortgage/rent, enough money to get electricity or gas for a month for a family. In these times people go to loan companies for less money than that so they can make ends meet. Show a bit of empathy or people could think your rubbing it in their faces.
Your profile picture 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
This really annoyed me, maybe don’t have people round for dinner during a bloody lockdown! Now I know it might be likely that this dinner didn’t occur recently, but why else would you wait for weeks to clean the chairs?! What is wrong with these people?!
If I was on that group I’d suggest a magic eraser, but I’m not, so I won’t. I’ll leave them to try a bit of zoflora. I have better things to do than join a cleaning tips group

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I think the fox poo story is another lie. If you knew your dog was prone to it you’d keep him away from it for starters. Can’t imagine much fox poo along the promenade. I think she just hates muddy paws. My dogs have always got wet legs and belly ( and they are big dogs ) just from walking streets in Winter. I’ve often wondered how on earth she keeps her grey palace so clean. That’s how. He doesn’t go for walks and when he does he’s immediately bathed afterward because it would be impossible to keep those sofas clean.
Yep, my first thoughts were that he hadn’t been on the lead and had gone in the mud along the river, she obviously can’t take any responsibility hence the fox poo 🙄

Reactions: 3