Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minky4life

Oh no no no no no no I am WEAK! Scrolling through TikTok and this came up 🤣 I would not put it past one of her sheeples to do this!
it’s been deleted now fortunately but I managed to screen grab it!
Edit *** took some screen shots as the video doesn’t seem to be working but it’s of a girl shotting fabulosa (hopefully black currant juice!!!)
88978728-C97F-4855-8FA2-265E6A4A160C.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

RogueRey

VIP Member
I had a Cosatto pram that flipped between fwd and back with the press of a button, great if the sun came out or you hit boggy ground. Not sure if Joolz has the same function though
I thought it was this type of buggy, flipping handle so had to look up the Joolz one and no such luck.

Wow this is going way too far now.
She sounds like an actual idiot. Thank fuck she doesn’t have kids. If I was her sister/brother I’d be very reluctant to send my child there. She has no care for anyone safety. She’s actually proud she she uses a flammable substance on her radiator.

Maximus14

Where’s the fiSH sofa ?

you seem to have forgot about the nursery .. or you just not mentioning it whilst the decorators are in getting it all done for you and the gifted furniture is

when is the perficT over the top reveal ? Valentine’s Day and it’s a girl ...will I get a bingo? Come on sofa we already know you have pre recorded the big reveal.

Wonder if they have booked their 8 weeks floating around the most beautiful cottages eVER when baby arrives, like they did first time round. And booked the professional photographer for the baby reveal. 🙄
Not Valentines Day it's my birthday!

Reactions: 1

stap128

Can Anyone send the photo of the mould in the en-suite I’ve missed it?? So disgusting either way but want to see it. She never cleans the bloody plug hole either I do mine daily in the shower as I’m paranoid about it

Olivemaks

VIP Member
What’s with this trend for dried flowers? I’d hate to look at their brown, lifeless bodies all week, like Miss Haversham.

But more that that, why does she have to buy so MANY of everything? Shoes racks (not something I’d personally want next to my loo to have to wipe), she buys three, dried flowers, she buys loads of arrangements. I really couldn’t live in a house stuffed to the gills with utter crap.
Is there really any need for all this? It's a fucking disinfectant for God's sake.
I just don't get the obsession with chemicals. 🤷🤷🤷

View attachment 419851
Complete lunatic.. marbles gone

Missy mop

I don't have crotch goblins myself, but what kid likes to be out in the garden when it's cold and pissing it down, "sweeping" the rain? Never heard anyone do that before. 🤔 Do kids do this sort of thing and their parents stand back and film it, or is it her just being a dingbat again? 🤷
Crotch goblins!!!!!! 😂😂😂