Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the anti tattle posts will see what we are trying to protect Ronthegiantbaby from. What anyone chooses to watch/follow is up yo them, but she invites these people into his life as Aunties.
Auntie choke -me- harder -daddy

Can't understand why us trolls have genuine concerns fo Ronnie 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not just 4 million followers. Top drawer bespoke with soundtracks 🙄
Now w3 know why she wants to go to Dubai 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe her and Jaymee are going to be film staaaarrzzzz guyzzzzzz
Jimmers might want to take a look at that highlight 👀🐛

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, she has. I wonder why?

Poss because he was near plastic bags again.
#nappybaggate
I can imagine that was set up anyway, she encouraged it then turned around like oops, he does not strike me as a kid to just do something like that

Reactions: 4
The shower tray looking like that is nothing to be proud off Sophie. That pink stuff is bacteria feasting on the soap scum and fat deposits from your skin. Maybe your time would be better spent cleaning filth like that instead of elbow greasing the toaster every two minutes 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
How does her shower get so dirty 🤢 especially for a 💫cleaner 💫 my bathroom gets washed every few weeks and it’s never got to the point where it’s that dirty. vomm

Reactions: 16
How does her shower get so dirty 🤢 especially for a 💫cleaner 💫 my bathroom gets washed every few weeks and it’s never got to the point where it’s that dirty. vomm
Did she just seal over that mould/mildew instead of cleaning it?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Let's hope that as well as deleting the volcanic glowing Gro Egg story she's opened a window and turned off his radiator #dimwit

Reactions: 12
Sorry so just to be clear its mold and bacteria that causes that so instead of cleaning it you've painted over it and sealed it in? 🤯🤢

Also I know it's been said but what the actual fk does she do in the shower!? I could leave my shower for weeks and it wouldn't look like this...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So she’s at it again using sealant rather than grout in her bathroom!! Is she stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That is one of the most minging things I’ve ever seen! All that mould and bacteria and she’s just covered it up to fester under there! 🤢 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210203_160901_com.instagram.android.jpg

Tattle providing education and advice for the Hinchliffe family for generations 🤣 what a fucken muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry so just to be clear its mold and bacteria that causes that so instead of cleaning it you've painted over it and sealed it in? 🤯🤢

Also I know it's been said but what the actual fk does she do in the shower!? I could leave my shower for weeks and it wouldn't look like this...
I would never leave my shower like that!! Vile 🤢

Reactions: 6
Why would you clean the shower tray before doing the wall tiles? Now when you rinse the wall, the dirts gonna run over what you’ve already cleaned 🤔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.