Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ you’re right. Loads of people will pick up on this trick for quickness then weeks/months down the line they’ll be wondering why all the mould is spreading all over their bathrooms.
This is something the papers should pick up on, not Hinchy commenting on SS 4mil post. Ew
Actually I hope the DM and the scum pick it up as a 'hack' then we can grab our cuppas wine or G&T and watch it all come crashing down.

Ahhh that would be satisfying

Reactions: 13
I feel like we need a bit of remote learning on this thread today. Oy Hinch, listen up....

Grout = the chalky stuff that fills the gaps in between tiles

Silicone sealant = the rubbery stuff that goes around where the bath/shower tray meets the tiles to create a waterproof seal (ps, the clue is in the name of the product ;))

Unibond special silicone is for using on the sealant, not the grout :rolleyes:

If you want, maybe you could invent a 'grout pen'. You know, something that actually is meant for doing that job, oh, hang on... https://www.homebase.co.uk/ronseal-white-one-coat-grout-pen-7ml_p346815
Why hasn’t she asked for Janines help, on Gleams website she is hailed as DIYer👍🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😬 wtf? To become a millionaire cleaning influencer I don't need to actually clean? Amazing!

Reactions: 8
Can
Not believe that the silly witch has done it again covered up mould or whatever it is with bathroom sealant! Wtf?! And this is supposedly from a cleaning ‘guru’ ? If that hits the Scum
Newspaper I’ll be fuming! It’s beyond ridiculous!

Reactions: 10
I feel like we need a bit of remote learning on this thread today. Oy Hinch, listen up....

Grout = the chalky stuff that fills the gaps in between tiles

Silicone sealant = the rubbery stuff that goes around where the bath/shower tray meets the tiles to create a waterproof seal (ps, the clue is in the name of the product ;))

Unibond special silicone is for using on the sealant, not the grout :rolleyes:

If you want, maybe you could invent a 'grout pen'. You know, something that actually is meant for doing that job, oh, hang on... https://www.homebase.co.uk/ronseal-white-one-coat-grout-pen-7ml_p346815
She obviously did as it said 🤔 I'm sure uni bond will be delighted with her showing that

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So as well as all the no profile pic followers I’ve also noticed that there are loads with a pic and maybe a post or two who are claiming to be 13 year old girls, can’t see that that’s really their target market so I’m guessing these are bought followers too

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh I have had a little look at her Bots! Just reported the ones I went through! Like wow the celebs that have them! Unbelievable

Reactions: 8
I live in a old Victorian home and my bathroom tiles are over 20 years old and they’ve never looked as dirty as hers 🤮 did she just clean the tray and go over the grout? Cos from her previous story the tiles were pink and she didn’t show cleaning them

scummy witch

Reactions: 6
Is her intention to just keep covering the dirt in sealant rather than clean forever? What’s she going to do when it extends further than the tiles? Sand it down and start again?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like I’ve seen her do that before on a insta story. Prob pre record!

Reactions: 3
Jesus, last night my husband and I had a go at using the pink stuff and a multipack of toothbrushes, to clean the grout on our kitchen tiles. Took us both forever as I have a much bigger kitchen than hinch (🤭) but we done it. She's a lazy "cleaner" absolutely no reason for her to be on ig anymore, her content is tit and she doesn't even clean anymore 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
If she was a cleaning account she could have cleaned those tiles and showed people some really good methods. Oh wait.....🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Jesus, last night my husband and I had a go at using the pink stuff and a multipack of toothbrushes, to clean the grout on our kitchen tiles. Took us both forever as I have a much bigger kitchen than hinch (🤭) but we done it. She's a lazy "cleaner" absolutely no reason for her to be on ig anymore, her content is tit and she doesn't even clean anymore 🤷‍♀️
You’re not ‘Laura with the bigger kitchen’ are you ?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just for the new members - her temperature in the house.

This was spied a few months back, that's why she wears skimpy tops and Inch wears vests & shorts all day.

1612370059316.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off has she just used grout sealant to cover up dirty grout??!! Why the hell didn’t she just use the cif and scrub daddy on that as well?

Reactions: 17
Good grief. It would be like telling people a secret life hack to getting rid of acne is to simply wear concealer on the spotty area.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.