Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

A bot? What's a bot? Why, didn't you know? It's bought in the thousands to increase IG flow

( Re-write of The Gruffelo)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Im still gonna report the bots even if she has reached 4 mil, because she can always come back down again!
Also has she been letting ronnie squirt lucozade all over the ensuite? For a cleaner as her "job" her house is bloody filthy!! Maybe spend less time on the sofa or on ya phone, she hasn't even got an excuse of being busy parenting!!
I think this is a good idea because the plan might have been to slow down on the bot buying after hitting 4 mil. There’s no way she will ever hit 5 mil and you cant just buy bots forever surely. So if we still report them it will slowly chip away or force her into carrying on buying them to top up. Will annoy her at the very least

Reactions: 13
How does she get away with buying these bots
I think we should all get onto Instagram about it... I’ve sat and watched it... every 60 seconds and refreshed.. literally fake account after fake account how is this allowed?! We need to collectively do something...

Reactions: 21
So I’ve prepared Sopha’s speech for her

“guyzzzzz, *scratch neck* you did it, we did it (cough Jamie’s business debit card cough)
You helped me reach 4 million, that’s 4 million gullible shoppers and bots. You’re amasssshing. My village is so small but all of you together we’ve created this army of amazing shoppers together. I love you all Hen, Ron and baby hinch no 2 are so lucky to have you all as auntie and uncles funding our amazing life. *manic laughing and fake crying* now I’m at 4 million I just want to say baby hinch no 2 is actually (insert gender) I’M SO OVERWHELMED I JUST LURVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, I need a day off or two for a deep rest, bye”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She deleted the story of her in Ronnie room. Is that because he was playing with suffocation bags in a room that seemed to be heated by the lake of fire?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Really weird stuff going on. Just reported 4 new bot accounts. No profile pics. Following a few people. All have 4 followers each and an account that looks like a wax melt one following all 4 of them. So are the hinchers doing their own bit to make these accounts look more genuine?
I've come to the conclusion that some of these bots are old dormant accounts that people have just forgotten about. As a lot have profile pictures but generally under 5 posts and none recently. Then you've got the ones you've mentioned as well, I think they're bot accounts probably created with specific audiences in mind.
From what I've seen and read, there can be a lot of money in selling bot accounts if you're able to specify the bots for a customer.

Reactions: 12
Not just 4 million followers. Top drawer bespoke with soundtracks 🙄
Now w3 know why she wants to go to Dubai 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe her and Jaymee are going to be film staaaarrzzzz guyzzzzzz
At quick glance I thought the one with the pink collar was Sopha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At quick glance I thought the one with the pink collar was Sopha 😂
Maybe the anti tattle posts will see what we are trying to protect Ronthegiantbaby from. What anyone chooses to watch/follow is up to them, but she invites these people into her child's life, letting them describe themselves as his Aunties.
Ive decided I'm going to send these pictures to the press, TV, and my MP and ask why the media are all so keen to be part of this tit show.
Hinch as a young following, who is to say these followers won't latch on to the vulnerable amongst them. It scares me, and I can't just keep laughing it off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm honestly quite surprised she's not gotten Jamie or Stacey to put a story up about her reaching 4 million. Bet she's absolutely dying to post. I can't imagine she'll want to do it tonight when people will be celebrating/mourning Captain Tom.

Reactions: 8
I sure wish someone had told me a bath 'hack' was the cure for my generalised anxiety disorder :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
I know! How did the doctor fail to inform us?
guyzz if you just shine your sink and have cold baths you will feel amazing and love life!
We’re all in this cold tub together 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand where you are going with that because your previous comment stated ‘it’s not in the least concerning’ when it is? If you type a simple search into google ‘why is my child not talking?’ All the information is there, when to contact professionals, help I.e picture cards etc to help the speech along. She wants to be relatable if that’s the case then bring to everyone attention your concerns or not about him. Don’t put him into the spot light and then be pissed when people comment on it. She chose that life, she chose to put him on social media. Everyone can speculate what they like when she’s put him out there for all to see.
I don’t understand where you are going with that because your previous comment stated ‘it’s not in the least concerning’ when it is? If you type a simple search into google ‘why is my child not talking?’ All the information is there, when to contact professionals, help I.e picture cards etc to help the speech along. She wants to be relatable if that’s the case then bring to everyone attention your concerns or not about him. Don’t put him into the spot light and then be pissed when people comment on it. She chose that life, she chose to put him on social media. Everyone can speculate what they like when she’s put him out there for all to see.
Agreed. I personally feel like it’s more detrimental to wave off potential problems by saying ‘all kids develop differently’. I was told this non stop with my now 3 y/o when I’d raise my concerns to others and it didn’t help me nor him. He’s recently been diagnosed with autism and at Ronnie’s age had about 5 words but now has none. I feel like Hinch needs to be scared by what others are saying for her to even be concerned enough to question her son’s development and get help (which it seems she isn’t anyway since she plasters him all over the internet and opens him to scrutiny). Ronnie deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.