Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Lilograce
- Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot

Red is cleaning.
Purple is inferred cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up (327)
Monday

zzzzzz
Ron on the slide, that’s a new storyline to make the sheep cream themselves.
Walk time for both kids to mums. Sheepie said hello – wow.
A week of tadars – oh goody.
Day 6 of music challenge – missed out Sunday !!
She’s been tagged in posts for using exotic bloom bold & lenor, so she’s joining in, eh she’s a brand partner so cue a #ad £24k. ty sheppies.
Ron squirting pop around, yeah ok. Brat.
Henry ignoring Sopha because he wanted some of her sausage sarnie – yep as if he isn’t lardy enough.
Cleaning time. Not much
Jamie in the garage working out, Ron in the garden for a bit.
Made enchiladas for dinner cos she’s obsessed. Lazy moo has done nothing all day.
Goodnight post with an “I’m suffering from anxiety” just in case you don’t know, well do we care?
Tuesday
Zzz pic of them both on the corner seating……. boring.
A brekkie of a banana, egg, oat pancake with loads of syrup and vanilla essence, yummy - not.
Ron messing near the wall and her tickling his tummy story. Sweet.
Inch doing more voice recordings for what? Yuk.
Magic challenge day 7.

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Janine, Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie (as he always seems to wear vests and Janine because he dressed up as a woman on a TV prog)
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

She's been a little sly lately in what she #ads, so here is a link to the P & G products she should label as a brand partner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20210202_135738.jpg

I don't think we need to worry about any janines, their beaks wouldn't fit in this packaging 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Took a few days "deep rest" following family bereavement. Missed the banter with you bitchilantes! Delighted to see she hasn't yet reached the 4m. It will happen shortly but we can definitely all take credit for delaying that by about a month on her! Her original plan would have been pregnancy reveal on Christmas Eve, 4m for New Years and then gender reveal on same date she did Ronnie's and none of that happened that way 😅 Reporting bots has put her way behind where she thought she would be. She had more followers than SS for a good while but SS reached 4m over 3 weeks ago which will have pissed Sopha off so much. Not only have we delayed the inevitable 4m but we have cost her more money and no doubt caused mega tantrums too! Well done pastry trolls, as I've said before the devil works hard but tattlers work harder!

• Heart
Reactions: 88
God I can't even imagine anything more dull than listening to those two rambling on about fuckin god knows what. They're trying to rebrand themselves as this hilarious power couple but it's just so forced I cringe myself inside out whenever they upload these podcast stories. And if you are going to record a podcast look like you're putting a bit of bleeping effort in to it. He literally looks like he's just sitting around rambling to his mates or something. They both just want minimum input for maximum reward.

Reactions: 61
Well done to all those on the bot removal mission!

As Tesco would say ‘Every Little Helps’!
Hopefully Insta might get the hint soon and do a bot purge on Hinch's account (and all those other influencers).

Reactions: 31
Loved seeing Ronnie laugh ❤
As for that stupid podcast recording tit... what a bunch of crap

Reactions: 33
God I can't even imagine anything more dull than listening to those two rambling on about fuckin god knows what. They're trying to rebrand themselves as this hilarious power couple but it's just so forced I cringe myself inside out whenever they upload these podcast stories. And if you are going to record a podcast look like you're putting a bit of bleeping effort in to it. He literally looks like he's just sitting around rambling to his mates or something. They both just want minimum input for maximum reward.
That cackling laugh actually perforated my eardrums. So fake. I couldn't live in that house for all the money in the world 😖

Reactions: 20
It's quite funny because so many of her followers I have on my Facebook/Insta who were originally all over the Hinch style (grey everything, crushed velvet, funeral home vibe) seem to already be getting bored of it and moving on to the bright white, neutral, minimal, Scandi style that's suddenly become popular. So I hope it's only a matter of time until they drop her completely. Unless she does sell up, move house and jump on the trend.

Reactions: 38
Her laughing is way over the top. Everything Jamie said wasn't even remotely funny. So her cackling just isn't needed.
Shhhh everyone will hear thissssss. Yeh you're recording it you dumbo. They're honesty twit and twit. Sophie being the twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m normally a lurker but I wanted to let you know that I’ve been reporting bots whenever I get a spare ten minutes. It’s quite relaxing. I hope it’s affecting her numbers. I. So surprised when i see all the other celebrities the bot is following. I don’t understand why they have to buy followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
My gosh she’ll give herself a hernia if she carries on forcing that horrendous unfunny laugh😂 I see SteakSliceStacey was working on something today. So of course QueenBitch SpitefulSofi has to whip something out. Horrid woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's quite funny because so many of her followers I have on my Facebook/Insta who were originally all over the Hinch style (grey everything, crushed velvet, funeral home vibe) seem to already be getting bored of it and moving on to the bright white, neutral, minimal, Scandi style that's suddenly become popular. So I hope it's only a matter of time until they drop her completely. Unless she does sell up, move house and jump on the trend.
Oh please don't!!! She will be like
"Guyyyyyyzzzzzzz, I've decided to completely change my style...I'll add a poll on the next page, tell me what you think"
Only for her to have done it already... I dread to think how much money her sheep has thrown away just by copying her!
She doesn't give a toss about her followers at all... I just hope that if one good thing comes out of this year is for her sheep to WAKE UP and see just what she is doing.

I see she's deleted the story with the dirty mics? 👀
But she doesn't read here guyyyyyyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m normally a lurker but I wanted to let you know that I’ve been reporting bots whenever I get a spare ten minutes. It’s quite relaxing. I hope it’s affecting her numbers. I. So surprised when i see all the other celebrities the bot is following. I don’t understand why they have to buy followers.
I would assume it's the management company that are buying followers. Especially when I see that one bot is only following people like Hinch and SS.

Reactions: 15
Guys Ronnie isn't laughing in the video of her on the couch,he has a big puss on him when she is shoving her hair in his face, look at his face, she has put an audio of him laughing over it omg 🥺 what a weirdo she is

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
And how bleeping horrible is it for Jamie that his whole life revolves around her, he is merely a puppet in the background used to talk about her and give her compliments, that marriage will not last mark my words, no man could have his ego squashed that much no way

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.