Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread title, 4 million shoppers Hinch has achieved, but they arent aware they've been decieved.

Reactions: 18
Fuuuuuuu*k
Even my dog is being tagged in this kind of sheepish tit.

Yes my dog has an instagram account. Not sorry at all 😂😂😂
I have an animal crossing account that we share our island on and we got tagged in a “Cleaning” themed island and it was called Hinchtopia

it was horrific.
They had minkys as a path as a custom design. Quickly removed tag and blocked them 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh dear the dummy has well and truly been spat out with Stacey hasn't it ha ha haaaaaa

Reactions: 2
It’s just embarrassing!! Imagine celebrating something that’s so fake and you know it!! how would you not feel Ingenuous and awkward!!
Bloody 4 million 🙄🙄🙄

I’d love to see how the numbers came in ( and out!!) throughout the day! Rather than daily counts- every
Hour would be funny to see

Reactions: 10
Nah shes gonna mention it over the weekend and make out she's Mother Teresa for being sensitive to Tom's death.

"It felt insensitive after Tom died to post this, but I just want to fank my creditcard fans for helping me get to 4mil. Honestly I just dont know how this happened, im just me and ill never change! We're all in this together. Ronnie and Veronica are so lucky to have you wonderful aunties and uncles"

Waits 5 minutes before posting lick arse messages from her sheep about how amazing she is!!
🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand where you are going with that because your previous comment stated ‘it’s not in the least concerning’ when it is? If you type a simple search into google ‘why is my child not talking?’ All the information is there, when to contact professionals, help I.e picture cards etc to help the speech along. She wants to be relatable if that’s the case then bring to everyone attention your concerns or not about him. Don’t put him into the spot light and then be pissed when people comment on it. She chose that life, she chose to put him on social media. Everyone can speculate what they like when she’s put him out there for all to see.
PERIODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reactions: 1
WOW 4M congrats kid 👍

Least we can get the tit gushing out the way and with every fake million comes a shorter version of non cleaning Hinch so won’t be long until she fizzles out ✅

Reactions: 8
I’m days behind sorry life and a crazy toddler got in the way of tattle so probably on repeat but if Ron chose his outfit and there was one laid on the floor then why was he then wearing a different outfit 😂

The footage of him trying to speak is old! I don’t think she realises how much and how obvious they grow at this point. She’s done it a few times now the car PJs that is more recently he looks much more grown up in that then suddenly when he is trying to talk he’s weeks younger. I don’t believe he is as bad as she makes out and expect he can at the very least say mummy and daddy clearly. Surely!!

Reactions: 7
Were there lots of negative comments under her comment then? I missed all of this 😂
Yeah from what I saw, were mainly sticking up for SS saying shes allowed to have photographer in her house as its work 🙄 Probably only way to remove them was to delete Hinch's comment or she has removed it herself.

Reactions: 10
Yeah from what I saw, were mainly sticking up for SS saying shes allowed to have photographer in her house as its work 🙄 Probably only way to remove them was to delete Hinch's comment or she has removed it herself.
Hang on so SS was getting hate for the photographer in her house but Hinch never got those kind of comments?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.