Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
Good evening bitchilantes 😈
Soooo it’s finally here!!! That missing episode ;)
I was up until almost 1am trying to sort this yesterday because I’m sooo not good with computers, but after 2 burner emails being made, a burner YouTube account being made, many failed upload attempts for various reasons and a long ass time trying to convert the video.... ITS HERE. I’ve not actually had chance to watch yet just the first few mins then skipped to Janine losing 🤣 but all I can say is... there’s deffo been more than one nose job. There’s been eye work. And deffo a new set of gnashes, don’t care what mad ma barker says!! So grab yourselves a tipple and follow this link to watch calamity Janine 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Jamie thinks he’s a proper little comedian. Every bellend and his (fat) dog is getting on the podcast wagon nowadays

I read he went on the 8th Dec when we still had a travel corridor with Barbados
He left on 11th December. Where he lived wasn’t placed into lockdown until the 19th. He returned on the 6th January. It was on his bucket list and British Airways offered him a free flight as a thank you for all he had done for the nation. He was officially invited by the country and undertook some engagements whilst he was there.
It wasn’t a pointless trip to B and M for another sponge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 99

Missh95

I’m sorry what?! Captain Tom Moore inspiration to all. Yes he was. But shame he didn’t inspire you to stay the fuck at home and follow the rules ey Soph

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Took a few days "deep rest" following family bereavement. Missed the banter with you bitchilantes! Delighted to see she hasn't yet reached the 4m. It will happen shortly but we can definitely all take credit for delaying that by about a month on her! Her original plan would have been pregnancy reveal on Christmas Eve, 4m for New Years and then gender reveal on same date she did Ronnie's and none of that happened that way 😅 Reporting bots has put her way behind where she thought she would be. She had more followers than SS for a good while but SS reached 4m over 3 weeks ago which will have pissed Sopha off so much. Not only have we delayed the inevitable 4m but we have cost her more money and no doubt caused mega tantrums too! Well done pastry trolls, as I've said before the devil works hard but tattlers work harder!

• Heart
Reactions: 88

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I follow Kylie Minogue on Insta. Out of curiosity I've just had a look at how many followers she has. 2.2 million.

Are we seriously expected to believe that Sopha, 'famous celebrity' for a couple of years has almost TWICE the amount of followers as Kylie Minogue 'actual celebrity' for over 30 years?

Pull the other one Hinch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66

easeypeasey

VIP Member

Oh my christ tattle trolls!!!!!

In the same day our Soph hits 4mill I've just noticed I have been promoted To VIP!!!! I'm off for a cold panic bath first of all to calm my nerves, then I'll get some crunky snacks and 2l fizzy pop. Spend some time with the beautiful family for a bit, might stay up late until my eyes sting then clean the fridge.
I've got some MASSIVE balloons I bought a few days in anticipation of this special moment, they're stored the garridge with the sandwiches and bagged cheesy balls I made for all 6 of us to enjoy.

I'll post in the morning about the little driver that delivers me my Tiffany necklace.... Then I'll flush the fish.

I'm thankyou guys, its ALL because of YOU! YOU ALL did this!! I'm shaking and crying reading all of your messages ♥♥♥♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

GossipBug

VIP Member
God I can't even imagine anything more dull than listening to those two rambling on about fuckin god knows what. They're trying to rebrand themselves as this hilarious power couple but it's just so forced I cringe myself inside out whenever they upload these podcast stories. And if you are going to record a podcast look like you're putting a bit of fucking effort in to it. He literally looks like he's just sitting around rambling to his mates or something. They both just want minimum input for maximum reward.

Reactions: 61

Winterdaisy

I’m normally a lurker but I wanted to let you know that I’ve been reporting bots whenever I get a spare ten minutes. It’s quite relaxing. I hope it’s affecting her numbers. I. So surprised when i see all the other celebrities the bot is following. I don’t understand why they have to buy followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Shhhhh!×

Right on time. . twat she is, the audacity of her saying he's a hero, what have you done to stop the spread you fucking mop headed gimmick???
Tomorrow will be a good day 🤔 tad strange to write as a quote underneath someone who has just died, I'm sure for his friends and family tomorrow will not be a good day dick head

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

NOID-phal

VIP Member
*waves* I'm normally on the Mario thread, but Hinch covering mould rather than spraying bleach on it has amazed me. She normally throws bottles of flash over everything, wtaf. That is proper dirty behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Where is Ronald Balboa whilst they’re recording this shit? Has he had his afternoon shot of baby piriton or is he with the old bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she talk to him............? When he’s giggling etc behind the sofa, she could have played a bit of hide and seek “what are you doing Ronnie? are you hiding from mummy?” Etc etc. She’s so odd with him, just that weird awkward laugh and pointy finger. Not a massive fan of SS but she’s always nattering away to Rex. How does Grinch not see the difference between her and her “bestie”? she copies everything else from her!
Agree. I'm not a fan of SS either, but as you say she's always chatting away to Rex, playing with him, involving him in things etc and it shows. The difference between Rex and Ronnie is shocking considering that there's only a month between them. Obviously I'm not having a go at Ronnie, it's not his fault but it's sad to see that Rex is always laughing and interacting and you can see that he's a really happy little guy whereas poor Ronnie always look so serious and on edge, as if he's afraid of what will happen next and gauging Mummaz reaction. It's really sad :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Blaggings

I’m tempted to start a “Tattle.highlife“ insta where i take screenshots of all the highlights and best bits from the last 328 threads. It’d be like a tattle awards. (Maybe even include all the times we’ve pointed things out and she suddenly did it/stopped doing it, all of her dangerous practices and lies, the ASA screw ups etc etc.) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53