Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cold bath from last night. Perhaps a nod to here. Perhaps not. Has anyone heard of Hoff ? No not the knightrider baywatch Hoff.
Wim Hoff the cold shower man who has featured on the Goop Ladies overrated platform. Yes that one who sold a candle smelling like her vagina.

Alot of insta Huns are taking cold showers for 5/10 mins in the morning to wake themselves ( not because they can't paid the bill). Or feel rivatilsed. Anyhow I just thought when Grinch said she hopes cold baths become popular ( 🙄). I thought she was talking about him.

I've been rewatching old sex and the city episodes..in true things that didn't happen to Grinch style, this comparison is similar to the Harrods Pretty Woman story. In an episode of Sx Carrie has to buy her about which she can't afford. She is show other apartments and one smells of curry. Being the drama queen she loudly exclaims this and how smell the wardrobe is. I instantly thought of Hinch. How small her wardrobe is ( 🤣) and in her frist ghost written book she states that they couldn't live in the flat because of the smell of curry . Hence the use of zoflora to get rid of the smell. Which isn't true as the photos she has on insta of her flat , she lives in a ground floor one. That concluded my things that didn't happen to Grinch Discovery.

I see she still trying to prove she has a relationship with Ron.. I feel sad for him..

Reactions: 7
She’s literally the only person I’ve ever seen not to say ‘mama’ and ‘dada’ when trying to teach their wee ones to speak, they’re the easiest words to start with, poor Ronnie needs proper constant interaction with plenty of repetition and he’ll soon pick it up.
Definitely. I’ve been saying to my six month old “ where’s daddy ? “ or “ there’s xxxxxx “ ( insert our dog’s name ) when he locks eyes with them. I’m not sure how much he understands but he’ll look for them.
I’ve never seen a parent so awkward with their child.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s a very sad and shallow person who feels smug buying bots and pretends to have 4 million shoppers following her account👎

Reactions: 30
But does the baby have a penis or a vagina guys! How much suspense can she heap on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Credit card took a beating despite our bot hunting.

Actually dgaf now she’s at 4mil we know the true number of her followers.
Hopefully we’ll be treated to a manic live later 🤞🏻

Reactions: 19
But does the baby have a penis or a vagina guys! How much suspense can she heap on 😂
The question she is pondering is how long do you wait to be respectful for Sir Tom Moore’s death before gloating about Fake 4/million followers🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 18
How is her shower getting that dirty? You’d need to not clean it for months to get it in that state?

Reactions: 14
Talking about a nobody troll account will turn the thread into a mess. Ignore them, don't give the attention they crave.

Please report any posts that mention them

Reactions: 21
Totally unrelated and I can't stand SS either but her story of Rex and Theo is genuine, that's a real relationship between child and dog. You can tell theo adores the kids. She's always snuggling up with Rex and I don't believe it's staged.
Soph, take note. Henry's never gonna like ya kids. Ya filthbag

P.s she's acting like the 4m hasn't bothered her just cracking on cleaning her rank shower when in reality she's defo had a celebratory flick
Awwwww she knocks me fukin sick

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That is one manky shower!!! How the hell is she a cleaning account when her house is so dirty?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Damn it!! I’ve just had a sneak peek at her account and she has reached 4M I’m still going to be reporting bots though 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
4m is nothing to be proud of when you’ve paid for half of them!

Reactions: 30
Credit card took a beating despite our bot hunting.

Actually dgaf now she’s at 4mil we know the true number of her followers.
Hopefully we’ll be treated to a manic live later 🤞🏻
"I carnT believe ittt guysss, I justttt cantttt believe itttt. You DID this. YOU did thisssss"

No, they didn't Soph..... whoever's in charge of the credit card did it. Undeniable proof that a large portion are bought, fake followers. You can lie to your stupid sheep, but you can't lie to us, yourself (god what an empty victory. It's like cheating in a race) and more importantly how will you explain why your products fail to move off the shelves when you apparently have such a big following.... There's already been a clamp down on influencers using filters to their results. Only a matter of time before they come down on bought followers....

Reactions: 21
Seems like Tattle is dictating her content. She's making it so obvious that she reads what's on here :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.