Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get paranormal activity vibes from that bedroom pic last night? Looks so like the film, when they have the video recording at night and you just know something is gonna happen!! 👻

Half expecting mad ma to creep in and pull inch by the leg and drag him downstairs 😂

View attachment 416632
Ronnie's nappy caddy in their room. Bet he still sleeps in with them

Reactions: 7
She’s taking the piss with the bots now just did my bit for tattle kind and as fast as I’m reporting their appearing... I’m sure this bloke just laaaves watching Ron and Hen every morning
4965ED45-6349-4888-BFBA-1F5234B9BB69.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Having both sexes,boys are really lazy.Ron clearly favours Jamie more he kept pointing at him and was trying to say dad.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely wetting myself that she keeps reaching 4 million and then promptly dropping again hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s taking the piss with the bots now just did my bit for tattle kind and as fast as I’m reporting their appearing... I’m sure this bloke just laaaves watching Ron and Hen every morning
View attachment 416640
It warms my heart how many young middle Eastern gentlemen are keen to pick up cleaning tips too. So much so that they have set up an account purely to watch her stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That room is far too hot for him!! The gro egg deep red... I really hope he doesn’t have to sleep in that 😢
It's winter!! If the egg thermometers were glowing red in summer you'd be doing everything you can to cool the room down. I dread to think what setting she has her thermostat on! And I'm sitting here in two cardigans while I work from home to keep the gas bill down.

Reactions: 23
It warms my heart how many young middle Eastern gentlemen are keen to pick up cleaning tips too. So much so that they have set up an account purely to watch her stories 🙄
Absolutely, It’s the highlight of their day... watching someone bleach the toilet. She’s embarrassing the day insta clear off the bots I’ll cry of laughter ⚰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm going to get stick for this but Jaydawg looks alot better there!! Verging on handsome, alright now you can hunt me down and beat me!!🤣🤣🤣
He’s got a bit of banter too. You can tell he was probably quite a funny guy before Sophie wore him down.

Reactions: 7
Just seen the pic SS put up of Rex with her dog Theo. Really cute! And she’s added that occasionally Rex loves the dog a bit “too much” which a lot of children do but at least the dog is choosing to sit with Rex.
The forced “brother” stuff with Ron & Hen (hate myself typing that!) gives me such rage! 🤯

Reactions: 24
Anyone else get paranormal activity vibes from that bedroom pic last night? Looks so like the film, when they have the video recording at night and you just know something is gonna happen!! 👻

Half expecting mad ma to creep in and pull inch by the leg and drag him downstairs 😂

View attachment 416632
The hideous light shade looks like a ghost hanging from the ceiling. I think it would give me nightmares.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.