Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fewwwwwmin that she got to 4 mil before I got to VIP. Can someone put me in touch with the person who sells whatever I need to boost me up. Thanks guyzzzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That is one manky shower!!! How the hell is she a cleaning account when her house is so dirty?!😂
I was just coming on to say the EXACT SAME THING!!!!!!!!! How is she a ‘cleaning influencer’ when her shower looks like that! That’s just pure filth 🤮 imagine getting in to that to wash!!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Fecking hell, any excuse to get the scrub daddy out and earn £24k
and I thought she was a cleaner?

Reactions: 6
Hi Sophie, please can you post where your fish are? Were they in the cool panic bath with you? You answer everything else on here, why not this?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20210203_131132_com.android.chrome.jpg

Adding this for reference as well... Assuming she didn't chuck a load of paprika in the shower for some content?

Hi Sophie, please can you post where your fish are? Were they in the cool panic bath with you? You answer everything else on here, why not this?
Panic bath 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So there we have it.
500 followers in just over 2 hours last night, and the rest over night.
Messages incoming from the sheep, OMG you've reached 4m babes. OMG OMG OMG you soooo deserve it hun. 🙄🙄🤮🤮

Screenshot_20210203_131305.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The really ‘cool bath’ was in reference to everyone saying she shouldn’t be going in a really hot bath while she’s pregnant as it’s dangerous... 🙃😉

Reactions: 10
Next thread title has to be about Fake and 4 million.........just trying to think a good thyme👍

Thread title, will the real Fake Hinch please stand up👍

Reactions: 18
Like how she thinks loads of people have rooms in their house they forget about, no I live in a small flat and keep all the rooms clean and tidy, you bell end.

Reactions: 17
Ewwww, how can the shower that they both use on a daily basis have pink mould all over the tray and up the walls. That's bloody disgusting.

If nothing else you would give it a scrub with your foot as you stood there, lazy, dirty beggars 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.