Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's at 4million 🙄

Edited to add that insta statistics says it's less
Good luck to her, she’ll need it when her management start asking questions as to why her influential number status and the actual figures of sales don’t add up anymore 🤣

Reactions: 16
Imagine getting to four million fake followers on a wet Wednesday afternoon. The day after a national hero sadly passed away so she can't even really celebrate because she (hopefully) knows how crass it would be, especially with all her lockdown rule breaking this past year. She must be fuuuuuuuuming 😂👍🏻

ATV Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He’s definitely 100% not laughing in this if you go back and listen it’s the exact same laugh hes doing when he’s standing next to the sofa like EXACTLY the same. Give it up Soph, we know you didn’t want a kid, he doesn’t want you either thankfully.
Yes you're right!! It's EXACTLY the same laugh as when he's standing next to the sofa that she's edited over the bit where she's tickling him.
Shocking the lengths that she goes to!! 🤬

Reactions: 13
M
I don’t understand where you are going with that because your previous comment stated ‘it’s not in the least concerning’ when it is? If you type a simple search into google ‘why is my child not talking?’ All the information is there, when to contact professionals, help I.e picture cards etc to help the speech along. She wants to be relatable if that’s the case then bring to everyone attention your concerns or not about him. Don’t put him into the spot light and then be pissed when people comment on it. She chose that life, she chose to put him on social media. Everyone can speculate what they like when she’s put him out there for all to see.
My point is we are only seeing snapshots of his capabilities on which people are making judgements. To truly assess if there is a problem you would need a more rounded assessment. I agree she can't complain about criticism but others reading may worry unnecessarily.

Reactions: 8
Ok, I’m sorry, but the worst year of her life was the year she was 12?! Twelve?!
This just speaks volumes about the charmed bleeping life she lives. To my knowledge (correct me if I’m wrong @fannysjohnny ) not a whole lot happened in her childhood for age 12 to be her most traumatic year of life.
So, NOTHING terrible has happened to her or around her since that time? If only we all had the same luck!

Reactions: 22
10 to go, works taking me ages as I keep reporting bots 🤣
I wonder if all this spam reporting will highlight as strange IG activity & trigger some sort of deleting/investigation that could cock up any celebration 🎉

Reactions: 10
BOOOOOOOOO 😡 4 million then 😡

10 to go, works taking me ages as I keep reporting bots 🤣
I wonder if all this spam reporting will highlight as strange IG activity & trigger some sort of deleting/investigation that could cock up any celebration 🎉
I hope so lol

Reactions: 2
M

My point is we are only seeing snapshots of his capabilities on which people are making judgements. To truly assess if there is a problem you would need a more rounded assessment. I agree she can't complain about criticism but others reading may worry unnecessarily.
Totally agree but if he could talk and say words then why not show that. As I’ve said if she wants to move to be a family account she needs to show warts and all not just Disney. Be honest if she can with her followers. Every other Insta account I follow with kids show the up and downs of life and that’s why I enjoy following them. Enough with the Disney life and histrionics Sophie.

Reactions: 10
I got rid of one bot named hotboy with a nice explicit sex image as their profile pic! Just what you want following your account which you splat your kid all over ay

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.