Mrs Hinch #321 yaaaawwwwnnnn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not mum shaming her at all, but he’s never had any social interaction even before covid bar her niece and Rex and 1 tiny stint at baby ballers which lasted all of 2 weeks. He doesn’t look happy in the slightest not to me anyway for a toddler he looks disengaged behind the eyes, I don’t even think he recognises that much who she is it’s always Jamie he’s looking for. Considering they are both at home 24/7 they could do a lot more with him. When she got him a sand pit he didn’t have sand he had to have blended Cheerios? For what reason? Doubt he’s ever seen paint or playdoh in his life either. Children learn mostly everything from seeing what their parents do so if all he says is 4 walls and the back of a phone the majority of the time then I’m sorry to say he’s going to become a very sad and non engaged wee boy.
Not wishing this on him at all and no offence to anyone but maybe he has autism? From some of his behaviours, ie, not looking at his mum, doesn’t seem to be a very smiley baby from what I’ve looked up (as I thought my daughter was showing signs of having Autism sorry if that’s offensive to anyone ) those are some of the signs.
Although it could just be he’s fed up of his mum babying him and making him act like a preforming monkey for her crappy ig content.

Reactions: 9
Here you go @DoodlePoodle! Ok...so let's see if the new baby's nursery can beat the #gifted total of Ronnie's. This all amounts to £8892.81 (not including the carpet and bedroom door).

FURNITURE
Cot bed - £1499.00
Wardrobe - £1499.00
Changing unit - £950.00
Floor lamp - £179.00
Rocking chair - £949.00
£6002.95 xxx

NURSERY FURNITURE NOT STRICTLY IN THE NURSERY

Frilly Leipold Crib - £727.00 (living room)
Snuzpod - £199.95 (Hinch's bedroom)
£926.95

NURSERY ACCESSORIES

Giraffe - £189.00
Nursery wall art (baby Hinch giraffe) - £35.99
Wall art x2 with hanging bows x2 - £183.00
Decorative hot air balloon large - £79.00
Decorative hot air balloon small - £69.00
Hot air balloon mobile - £80.50
Milestone blocks - £25.00
Wooden name flag - £16.95
Toy box - £1195.00
Personalised reading cushion - £20.00
Baby feeding armband support - £23.49
£1916.93

NURSERY ACCESSORIES FROM HER FRIEND'S BUSINESS WHICH SHE INITIALLY DECLARED AS GIFTED AND SWIFTLY CHANGED TO "MY FRIEND MADE ME...." - IN MY EYES IT WAS STILL GIFTED/AD

Cotton clouds jar - £22.99
Baby Hinch jar - £22.99
£45.98

Oh, and of course the carpet and the bedroom door (and throughout the house at £199 each) were gifted too!
This only includes item I have actually witnessed her showing, labelling as gifted and tagging the company.
Oh my god 🙈 I don’t even think if I had all the money in the world I would spend that much on a nursery! A room they have for literally a couple of years!

Reactions: 16
What functioning adult, has the option of sitting on their arse until3pm 🙄. She is so unrelatable. She’s me when I was at fuxking university 😂🙄
My daughter is three months older than Ronnie. There’s no chance I’d be able to sit down till 3pm. I’m lucky to get 3 minutes sat down.

Reactions: 5
A) in 17 minutes she'd stripped the fridge, cleaned and put everything back. Sprayed all the shopping and put it all away.

B) that is the saddest after food shopping fridge I've ever seen. Where's all the salad, all the yoghurts etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not wishing this on him at all and no offence to anyone but maybe he has autism? From some of his behaviours, ie, not looking at his mum, doesn’t seem to be a very smiley baby from what I’ve looked up (as I thought my daughter was showing signs of having Autism sorry if that’s offensive to anyone ) those are some of the signs.
Although it could just be he’s fed up of his mum babying him and making him act like a preforming monkey for her crappy ig content.
We've seen him smile, look for and laugh at the cling on niece in Disney land he was so happy and animated in that clip. And he is always looking for his daddy in other clips.

Reactions: 4
I just watched her tour... Wow her house has to be the least child friendly I've ever seen. As she was walking around I was thinking "yep, that'd be on the floor.. Yup, he'd be climbing up that" (speaking of my own toddler)

I can only think Ronnie is literally shut away and not allowed to touch anything OR he is shouted at constantly OR he just doesn't interact with anything because I'm telling you now my kid would be all over everything and climbing all about there'd be no way I could have knick knacks out like she has.

Selfish.... I mean our front room has been taken over... As has the garden and conservatory and his bedroom 😂😂 but it's obvious she favours "all for the gram" rather than the development and fun for her child.

If I didn't know she had Ronnie I'd say she had a babe that was a few months old and not even crawling. His room is a babies room.
OR he spends all day every day at her mums. And makes a rare appearance for her records

Reactions: 6
She has a temperature egg in Ronnie’s room that changes colour with how hot or cold it is. Yellow is typical temperature. Red is hot (24 degrees +) so that shows that it must be a sauna in that house!
They go orange first - warm but ok. This looks orange to me.

Reactions: 2
Glad I don’t live at their house. Their fridge is soul destroying. Anyone spot the grated cheese 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why does her fridge look like mine when I need to do a food shop. What do they actually eat. Where’s all the fresh veg and fruit?

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but did she get 1 red pepper delivered. 🙈 Where is all her fruit and veg? I'm confused about what meals they can make from the cheese, cream, microwave sausages, Cucumber and 1 red pepper that was in that food shop. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just give Ronnie some petite filous, a 19 month old does not need to eat Ellas pouches!!!!

Reactions: 26
YES

That house she shares is on no way lived in by a toddler... That's gotta be it
It has hasn’t it 😂😂 there is pen on the walls in my house ... toys everywhere all day! Even when we’re at work they are there ready for when we come home ... if you walked into my house you would know I have a son. Whereas you look at her living room and there are no signs of a child 😔🥺🤔 and plus she mentions bed time. No bath time or anything like that she rarely shows him having his tea. He must be Scheduled at their house 10am-4pm and then back to grandmas

edited to say I don’t mea show him in the bath I mean filling it up or emptying it or anything. Surely that would make the hinch list 😂😂

Reactions: 7
There is something wrong with this woman. Look at Ronalongadingdong's room. It is literally the nursery some of us could only dream of... And this melt is here doing another!!! Wtf is wrong with her.

Ron needs a big boy room, she has a perfect nursery as is. She is such a tone deaf asshole
I might add that the 'some of us could only dream of' is in terms of being able to have whatever we want... Not taste wise, as her 'taste' is bleeping tit

Reactions: 8
Why is she getting shopping delivered when that slot could be used for someone self isolating or vulnerable? Her and Jamie are perfectly fit to go out and do the shopping are they not?
Also that's really not a lot of food in that fridge for two adults and a toddler
Of course there isn’t much food in the fridge. She only cooks a bit of pasta here and there, just roll pastry, and those weird fajita things. 🤮

Here you go @DoodlePoodle! Ok...so let's see if the new baby's nursery can beat the #gifted total of Ronnie's. This all amounts to £8892.81 (not including the carpet and bedroom door which were also both gifted).

FURNITURE
Cot bed - £1499.00
Wardrobe - £1499.00
Changing unit - £950.00
Floor lamp - £179.00
Rocking chair - £949.00
£6002.95 xxx

NURSERY FURNITURE NOT STRICTLY IN THE NURSERY

Frilly Leipold Crib - £727.00 (living room)
Snuzpod - £199.95 (Hinch's bedroom)
£926.95

NURSERY ACCESSORIES

Giraffe - £189.00
Nursery wall art (baby Hinch giraffe) - £35.99
Wall art x2 with hanging bows x2 - £183.00
Decorative hot air balloon large - £79.00
Decorative hot air balloon small - £69.00
Hot air balloon mobile - £80.50
Milestone blocks - £25.00
Wooden name flag - £16.95
Toy box - £1195.00
Personalised reading cushion - £20.00
Baby feeding armband support - £23.49
£1916.93

NURSERY ACCESSORIES FROM HER FRIEND'S BUSINESS WHICH SHE INITIALLY DECLARED AS GIFTED AND SWIFTLY CHANGED TO "MY FRIEND MADE ME...." - IN MY EYES IT WAS STILL GIFTED/AD

Cotton clouds jar - £22.99
Baby Hinch jar - £22.99
£45.98

Oh, and of course the carpet and the bedroom door (and throughout the house at £199 each) were gifted too!
This only includes item I have actually witnessed her showing, labelling as gifted and tagging the company.
I’m fankoo!
And here rests the case for the prosecution! FFS it’s ridiculous!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.