Mrs Hinch #321 yaaaawwwwnnnn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh dropped by desenio aswell!!! Hohoho
It’s coz she has her own stupid prints with Tesco. I’m sure the ones on the wall will be magically replaced with her ones. Or she will put her new ones up in the nursery and when her sheep ask about it she will reveal her range. Although some sheep have already found it and are currently creaming themselves over the grey tat 🙄

Reactions: 10
The furniture in that kids room is so tacky! The cot is particularly monstrous. Everything is monogrammed. Tacky tacky

Reactions: 50
so the missing toy saga continues cause there clearly not in ronnies room, and what was that fruit clip about why is she cutting apple up so small not sure about other peoples little ones on here but I give my 14 month old slices of apple

Reactions: 18
Still catching up, cause ya know I do actually work unlike Sopha! But I’m glad you posted this because I’m sick to bleeping death of people abusing it and saying “oh well we are a childcare bubble”

P.s Hinch is still a twit and I’m glad she can go for a walk with her broken toe and her dominoes looked disgusting

Reactions: 13
Why’s Ronnie in a cot still? WHY DOES SHE HAVE SO MUCH TAT?!? Every single surface has like 3/5 random objects diagonally arranged to take up the WHOLE surface??? It’s not artistic it’s just so busy and tatty looking?? Her house would feel so much bigger if she pared it back. No taste at all

Also wtf are those horrendous random grey bows pinned on the wall in Ronnies room?? There is no correlation with any of her designs and accessories. One simple theme executed cleanly and nicely would look amazing.

Reactions: 33
When my lad was about 10 I came home, opened the front door and couldn't breathe for paint fumes. the little sod had managed to buy spray paint and painted life size Dennis the Menace and other comic characters all over his bedroom. It stunk for days even after leaving the windows open. I really hope Ronnie does something like this when he gets older - she would collapse in a heap. I can only live in hope :) By the way I left his artwork on the walls - well lads will be lads although her lad probably won't be allowed to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ronnie's room tour
1) where was he? Napping? If so where? Pram nap?
2) Whats that baby grow hanging on the door. Looks like newborn size to me. Not for Ronnie. Clothes for the new baby? Why hanging on the door? Everything is intentional with her.
3) That room is so sterile but I genuinely think she believes she’s done an incredible job. She’s showing it to gloat. So that when she does her nursery reveal the headlines in her imaginary article says “Mrs Hinch does it again another stunning nursery”. She’s recreating what she did in Ronnies but trying to be trendier.
4) On the beg for nursery furniture. Gift to me and I will show off your furniture to the world. That’s what all these tours are. Begging.
5) It’s so boring in there.
6) I assume Ronnie sleeps in a bag still. That’s fine. He has a pillow which is interesting. I wish she would actually talk about how his bedtime routine goes. Share that she’s nervous about having to do bedtime for two babies at once. But she doesn’t do bedtime so she doesn’t know.
7) drip feeding her grey drawer storage again.
Even his lorry is white lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone tell me why she keeps using comic sans?? it hardly looks professional 😳

Reactions: 11
According to Twitter. The range in Tesco is just things she “loves” not actually designed by her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her house is SO cluttered it stresses me out! I actually couldn’t cope with having that much stuff in my house all over the sides and nowhere to put it all. Must collect dust like nobody’s business too!
I thought this when I saw Ronnie’s room. The rest of the house is bad enough but there's far too much shite in there.

Reactions: 10
She has a temperature egg in Ronnie’s room that changes colour with how hot or cold it is. Yellow is typical temperature. Red is hot (24 degrees +) so that shows that it must be a sauna in that house!
I had one of those and the only time it was red was in the summer during the day, we used baby grobags too because sheets and blankets were always kicked off but turned cot into cotbed around 2years when we moved house and had to take it apart anyway, then it was duvet and pillow

Reactions: 2
Keeping you child in clothes, fed, foof over th

not a fan at all I don’t have any common likeness with her, music is a no, house decor is a no, fashion sense is a no, clingy personality is a no but I don’t have to be a fan to think she’s not a horrible person is all. I don’t follow her but I do look on her page time to time she doesn’t seem that bad a mother. The child is fed, chubby, happy, has a roof over his head, wants for nothing possibly other child interaction as you said but sure my kids are stuck in because of lock and don’t see anyone but then again I’m in Ireland , England could be different. I just get annoyed at her for things like not claiming ads and pretending that she uses every bloody product she advertises or the bad effect all the chemicals and plastic she uses has on the environment. The constant books of the back of a clean sink is ridiculous and the millions she’s pretending not to have haha I’m not attacking you I just find it hard mam shaming any mother it’s a tough job and I’m sure none us have ever been or will be perfect mams ... I sure ain’t 🤣
I’m not mum shaming her at all, but he’s never had any social interaction even before covid bar her niece and Rex and 1 tiny stint at baby ballers which lasted all of 2 weeks. He doesn’t look happy in the slightest not to me anyway for a toddler he looks disengaged behind the eyes, I don’t even think he recognises that much who she is it’s always Jamie he’s looking for. Considering they are both at home 24/7 they could do a lot more with him. When she got him a sand pit he didn’t have sand he had to have blended Cheerios? For what reason? Doubt he’s ever seen paint or playdoh in his life either. Children learn mostly everything from seeing what their parents do so if all he says is 4 walls and the back of a phone the majority of the time then I’m sorry to say he’s going to become a very sad and non engaged wee boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I wish I got paid to wake up, collect my son and walk him home and show my house off. Yawn is the right heading!!

Reactions: 12
She has a temperature egg in Ronnie’s room that changes colour with how hot or cold it is. Yellow is typical temperature. Red is hot (24 degrees +) so that shows that it must be a sauna in that house!
Jesus. His room shouldn’t be that hot ffs. I like my house really hot but that’s because I’m anaemic and feel the cold no matter what I wear. I wonder what her excuse is?

Reactions: 6
I really dislike Ronnie’s room, it’s so bland and has no personality at all. Definitely not the room of a toddler, should be toys all over and have that lived in feel - it still looks like a newborn nursery that you’ve done before the kid arrives. It might be triple the size and cost of my sons small room but I wouldn’t swap it for that boring soulless place.
The furniture is ghastly.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.