Mrs Hinch #321 yaaaawwwwnnnn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best thread title from what’s the craic with 39 likes on page 48. Just in time for a new one as we have interlopers and she is on a manic episode

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I think she sends those 'troll' messages to herself from vestys account, hence why she crops out the profile 🙄

Also, baby will probably be a girl and be named 'harissa'
ITs ExOtIC🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Not a lot to report. They’ve finally started painting the nursery. She is still cock teasing with tacky pink accessories. Ronald still sleeps 23.5 hours a day. She’s having dominoes for dinner. Yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 122
What functioning adult, has the option of sitting on their arse until3pm 🙄. She is so unrelatable. She’s me when I was at fuxking university 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I think she sends those 'troll' messages to herself from vestys account, hence why she crops out the profile 🙄

ITs ExOtIC🤪😂
Harissa ..then Rose will be added in her teens

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Thanks for the thread title!! I put as much effort into it as Sopha does on her stories and couldn't even think of anything else worth saying just like Sopha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57
What's the point of putting a frame around a light switch?? Looks great hun great ebayer xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 73
If someone has sent her that message about her weight it’s vile. However, as previously said how did she find that one message and film the rant so quickly?! 🤔

she usually pulls the troll card out as she’s about to reveal something expensive that she’s been gifted...

• Sick
Reactions: 97

ITs ExOtIC🤪😂
Jareth is messaging her because Jimjim's late picking Ronron up 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would do anything in this world for us to all meet up. I honestly think we are so funny and would have some fun alright 😂😂😂 cheers me up so much.

*All kids can stay with their dads at home*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Either she's sent that message to herself or it's just from an all round troll who sents tit like that to people to get kicks for themselves. She needs to put weight on, also not even that bad of a message in the grand scheme of things. Bet it was from a load of messages from a friend or something and they're saying it's a good thing but she see's the money signs by using it.

Reactions: 24
She's deleted the story where Inch told her to "staaafff your faaace"...did it show her intact toe by any chance?
Either that or he deleted it cos he was stood on a foot stool to reach half way up the skirting board the little shortarse!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Little old Sopha, insta novice. Is that you being filmed by your witch from the work phone? Seeing as both your mobiles are on the window sill? Why would someone just doing insta for fun need a separate one for work? Silly me
FCE8FF8E-38BD-40CA-8A8F-0D292864EE45.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 237
I think that message about her putting on weight was sent to her by her own insecure self conscience, and from Lardass Chickenstrip’s account
ETA “it wasn’t me, it was Patricia” she says

• Haha
Reactions: 70
We’ve still got skirrrrtinGGG to go on, ergh shut up! As for that bleeping ridiculous bit of wood round the light switch what the duck is the point! I’ve honestly never seen anything so pointless and dull. What a waste of money!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Guyzzzzz this woe is me being trolled is a HUGE setup because very soon she will have to declare the #gifted new nursery furniture and if it’s anything like Ronronsleepymanz it will be thousands of pounds worth. If I remember the rules changed after she did the first nursery so for a long time people didn’t know how much it all cost?

Reactions: 52
67D60010-8995-4AD8-B2D0-D213B0B55D8B.png
I’m sure that’s completely safe and healthy for a pregnant woman to be painting all afternoon. and don’t get me started on those crappy extensions. Thought the whole point of them was to make your hair look longer and natural, not like a bunch of rat tails.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.