Mrs Hinch #321 yaaaawwwwnnnn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she getting shopping delivered when that slot could be used for someone self isolating or vulnerable? Her and Jamie are perfectly fit to go out and do the shopping are they not?
Also that's really not a lot of food in that fridge for two adults and a toddler
Not to defend her but she didn’t actually say it was delivered. She said it was here. Which could mean Jamie has just come back with it? But she probs is a slot stealer as she’s selfish enough!!

Reactions: 15
Oh my god 🙈 I don’t even think if I had all the money in the world I would spend that much on a nursery! A room they have for literally a couple of years!
I agree. It’s just mental 🤯 I wonder if the value even crosses her mind because she hasn’t had to put her hand in her pocket.

The total value of gifted goods currently stands at £42,999.14. It is actually more than this, because some of the bigger items e.g. carpets/wallpaper/blinds/flooring are low estimates, some items I literally was unable to get the price for and there are many items she has not declared as gifted. It also doesn't include any items I have missed during breaks from instagram or just missing certain stories.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
My fridge looks that empty BEFORE the food shop....it’s all ready meals, pregrated cheese and elmlea (thats not real cream which is why her creamy prezzo pasta looked like it was swimming in a pool of grease)

Fully waiting for her to post a screenshot of a DM saying “for someone with so much money you’re fridge isn’t half empty!!” followed by a sun article claiming she’s maliciously trolled over the contents of her fridge 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They, well Jaymay, must live off takeaways or freezer tapas as theres not enough fresh food in that fridge to make anything half decent.

Reactions: 12
Not to defend her but she didn’t actually say it was delivered. She said it was here. Which could mean Jamie has just come back with it? But she probs is a slot stealer as she’s selfish enough!!
Nah she hasn’t got that delivered,look at the bags . It’s normally cheapo bags for home delivery slots lol . She has made it sound like she’s had them delivered though lol.

Reactions: 11
1 pepper in that fridge 🤣🤣🤣 wow they’ve got a week of good meals coming up. What’s the bet she’s using that for her Famous nachos?

• Sick
  • Haha
Well feck me Ronron is allowed to walk about. Run Ronnie run!

Shes been on a tattle mission today hasnt she? I remember seeing half of today's content being discussed on here the past few days.

Reactions: 10
thread suggestion: buy a whole block of cheddar and a grater, it will change your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why is she getting shopping delivered when that slot could be used for someone self isolating or vulnerable? Her and Jamie are perfectly fit to go out and do the shopping are they not?
Also that's really not a lot of food in that fridge for two adults and a toddler
Not sticking up for her but why shouldn't she be allowed to do her shopping online? I'm perfectly able to go to shops but I get mine delivered. If I go to shops I'm risking myself catching it or even passing it on to someone. Not like she cares about anything as she's broken lockdown rules many times however

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion (seeing as we’re passed page 40)

Sopha! Where are the fishhhhhhhhhh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
We have a childcare bubble and always feel guilty when asking my parents... But we are key workers so no getting around it and they only help with childcare when absolutely necessary. They take the mick and have done all throughout!!

Also maybe I'm just extra sensitive to stuff like this but I'd never have painted when I was preggo... The fumes are too much even when not although the amount of chemicals she used I'm surprised she has a sense of smell left
When I was pregnant with my son, my mother in law forced me out of the room. I wasn’t allowed near the room. She wouldn’t let me carry anything either though.
why isn’t Jamie stepping in? She’s never cared about anything but herself anyway

Reactions: 4
Why does the "food shop" look like the fridge of an 18 year old uni student who can't cook? Microwave sausages even 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Her fridge is actually a disgrace. Loads of cheese, about five packs of ham and bacon and what looks like two microwave meals! She even buys emlea the long life cream!
not shaming anyone if their fridge looks like this but with the money she has the least she could do is buy decent actual food

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion, Sophie an empty cot is a safe cot and a 9 k nursery, taste you have not ( a little yoda speak at the end to make it rhyme🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who the duck buys one pepper? 😂😂 And why’s Jaymeyyy in outfit number two for the day? No wonder she has so much washing.

• Haha
I'm really sorry for this random rant guys but does anyone get really pissed off when she buys something from eBay and calls it an Ebayer? I thought the person using ebay was the Ebayer...please tell me I'm not wrong 🤨 😤

Reactions: 51
She thinks she has a show house 🤣Her house is just so bloody cluttered. So many shelves and surfaces filled with crap. Every room even the hall and landing. How do they stop Ronboy from touching or breaking things.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.