Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Little old Sopha, insta novice. Is that you being filmed by your bitch from the work phone? Seeing as both your mobiles are on the window sill? Why would someone just doing insta for fun need a separate one for work? Silly me
FCE8FF8E-38BD-40CA-8A8F-0D292864EE45.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 237

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Not a lot to report. They’ve finally started painting the nursery. She is still cock teasing with tacky pink accessories. Ronald still sleeps 23.5 hours a day. She’s having dominoes for dinner. Yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 122

Cassy Role

VIP Member
If someone has sent her that message about her weight it’s vile. However, as previously said how did she find that one message and film the rant so quickly?! 🤔

she usually pulls the troll card out as she’s about to reveal something expensive that she’s been gifted...

• Sick
Reactions: 97

alba24

Chatty Member
I think she sends those 'troll' messages to herself from vestys account, hence why she crops out the profile 🙄

Also, baby will probably be a girl and be named 'harissa'
ITs ExOtIC🤪😂
Harissa ..then Rose will be added in her teens

• Haha
Reactions: 87

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Here you go @DoodlePoodle! Ok...so let's see if the new baby's nursery can beat the #gifted total of Ronnie's. This all amounts to £8892.81 (not including the carpet and bedroom door which were also both gifted).

FURNITURE
Cot bed - £1499.00
Wardrobe - £1499.00
Changing unit - £950.00
Floor lamp - £179.00
Rocking chair - £949.00
£6002.95 xxx

NURSERY FURNITURE NOT STRICTLY IN THE NURSERY

Frilly Leipold Crib - £727.00 (living room)
Snuzpod - £199.95 (Hinch's bedroom)
£926.95

NURSERY ACCESSORIES

Giraffe - £189.00
Nursery wall art (baby Hinch giraffe) - £35.99
Wall art x2 with hanging bows x2 - £183.00
Decorative hot air balloon large - £79.00
Decorative hot air balloon small - £69.00
Hot air balloon mobile - £80.50
Milestone blocks - £25.00
Wooden name flag - £16.95
Toy box - £1195.00
Personalised reading cushion - £20.00
Baby feeding armband support - £23.49
£1916.93

NURSERY ACCESSORIES FROM HER FRIEND'S BUSINESS WHICH SHE INITIALLY DECLARED AS GIFTED AND SWIFTLY CHANGED TO "MY FRIEND MADE ME...." - IN MY EYES IT WAS STILL GIFTED/AD

Cotton clouds jar - £22.99
Baby Hinch jar - £22.99
£45.98

Oh, and of course the carpet and the bedroom door (and throughout the house at £199 each) were gifted too!
This only includes item I have actually witnessed her showing, labelling as gifted and tagging the company.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Ewsm13

I think she sends those 'troll' messages to herself from vestys account, hence why she crops out the profile 🙄

Also, baby will probably be a girl and be named 'harissa'
ITs ExOtIC🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Best thread title from what’s the craic with 39 likes on page 48. Just in time for a new one as we have interlopers and she is on a manic episode

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

mgh727

VIP Member
She’s actually become obsessed with telling us she’s eating and I’m sorry, but that message about her gaining weight is just too good to be true. I don’t believe that for a second. What a load of tosh. Enjoy ya dominos and cereal 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 73

rlouisep9

VIP Member
What's the point of putting a frame around a light switch?? Looks great hun great ebayer xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 73

mgh727

VIP Member
“I don’t read rude messages, I have a friend that screens them all and deletes the troll messages”
“Look at this awful troll message I got”

SO WHICH IS IT SOPH!!

Can’t keep up with your own lies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Frunicorn

Chatty Member
I think that message about her putting on weight was sent to her by her own insecure self conscience, and from Lardass Chickenstrip’s account
ETA “it wasn’t me, it was Patricia” she says

• Haha
Reactions: 70

SophiaPen89

I would do anything in this world for us to all meet up. I honestly think we are so funny and would have some fun alright 😂😂😂 cheers me up so much.

*All kids can stay with their dads at home*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Jbjb

67D60010-8995-4AD8-B2D0-D213B0B55D8B.png
I’m sure that’s completely safe and healthy for a pregnant woman to be painting all afternoon. and don’t get me started on those shitty extensions. Thought the whole point of them was to make your hair look longer and natural, not like a bunch of rat tails.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

rubyring32

Longtime lurker, first time poster! Sorry I’m Kate to the party!!
Buuuut just an observation (not sure if it’s been said already) she’s posted all this videos of them painting the nursery “today” if Grinch and Inch installed they breakfast bar where’s the videos and montages of that? She records and shares almost everything they do, why not that?

Reactions: 61

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Pretty sure she said in her MEmoir that her "team" filter out her nasty messages to help her anxiety. So how did she suddenly land on that one!?

Reactions: 61