Mrs Hinch #321 yaaaawwwwnnnn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did all that back in March & again at the start of the 2nd lockdown. I’ve had the emails but with Tesco I’ve managed to get one delivery in 10 months, Asda I can never get a slot. Morrison’s & Sainsbury’s is pot luck & is often days away. Had to do my last shop a week in advance & make sure I eked out my bread & milk. Thanks though
Zopha’s a twit, Henners is going to bite Ron’s head before the year’s out & it’ll be all her fault. Parent differently? Yeah, right

No, I live in a small town, on the outskirts. We have 2 supermarkets but neither do deliveries as they’re too small
I totally agree,her determination to prove us wrong about the dog is incredulous.
My friend only received an email very recently-have you had the one that offers free supplies of vitamin D too?

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how she has the nerve to talk about intense work!! She sits on her arse most of the day, fannies around with dusters. She wouldn’t know intense work if it hit her in her face! 😡 maybe she should go work in a hospital then she will know what intense work is! Massive cu*t!
One thousand times this. Come see how the other half lives Soph....

Reactions: 13
I totally agree,her determination to prove us wrong about the dog is incredulous.
My friend only received an email very recently-have you had the one that offers free supplies of vitamin D too?
No, not yet. Although saying that, I’ve been ill in bed all week so it’s possibly there but I’ve not seen it yet

Where is Ronnie when both parents are painting and you can tell they've been in there a while. Guessing lockdowns been broken and he's off to her parents. Also if she had broken her toe she would've needed a scan at hospital. So dramatic no its not broken you stubbed it !
I am fairly sure this is actually allowed... childcare bubbles were made a thing a while ago now, I think it's for children under 11 or 13, I'm not quite sure but they are allowed to go to grandparents for childcare reasons. Although I think the idea is if the parents are working not this kind of thing!

2 active adults, 1 can shop whilst the other stays at home with the child. It’s not rocket science. Supermarkets opened up more slots for the elderly & vulnerable & we’re supposed to have priority so I think, no, they shouldn’t be shopping online. They should leave the slots for those who genuinely need them. Just my opinion as a disabled, high risk & vulnerable single person with no other way to get her shopping 🙂
I hate that I'm saying this because I don't want to stick up for her however. If someone choses to online shop instead of going to a supermarket then I see no problem. She could pick it up or be carrying it and pass it on to someone else. I do the same and just because I'm not classed as elderly or disabled doesn't mean I shouldn't have access to online shopping :)

Reactions: 14
So tempted to write to P&G to say I really want to buy those Aerial washing pods but can’t find any of the bright green tubs on the shelf, only dark green ones. I roll my eyes every time I see how much she brightened up that box and for no apparent reason other than she be a dumb bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Mine was in her cot until she was over two. Never tried to climb out. I actually only changed her to a toddler bed cos she was getting too heavy to lift in and out 😂
God mine were like escape artists, they could all somersault over the cot rail to land on the bed, ( we didn't have a nursery), crawl commando style under the duvet and force themselves in between us and any other kids that had smuggled themselves in. I tried moving the cot but they would land on the floor squawking, so it was easier to give them a soft landing 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂Feeling very important - I’ve just been blocked by J-dog!! All because he moaned about his view (of a stupid bunch of dried grass) at breakfast - so I told him to man up, grow some balls and take the flowers off the table. For some reason he didn’t like it!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg why is the table set up like a bnb or hotel? That is not a family table! My family table is a state..fruit in the bowl and beside it, a big box of pens and crayons, school work and the odd bit of folded laundry

Reactions: 8
“Everyone parents differently” glad she’s so nonchalant about it, not like it’s the most important job she’ll ever have in her life or anything :rolleyes:

Managing child/animal safety isn’t an optional parenting extra - it’s literally a matter of life or death. And obviously it’s hit a nerve with her for her to be posting a passive aggressive story about it. But she cares more about winning the argument and being in the right than she does about putting her ego aside and considering maybe she could do more to protect her child.

And displaying him online to millions of people wearing nothing but a nappy. Be more protective over your son for fucks sake, do you not care who’s watching?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.