Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she’s giving her ‘hinchers’ advice on how the fluff in the tumble dryer can catch fire if there’s too much, but she doesn’t care about all the flammable tit she is getting her ‘hinchers’ to spray around their houses and drenching their furnishings loooool

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Damn I haven't got the screen shot anymore. I know it's on here somewhere on a post I made... anyway that tumble dryer filter had been previously emptied. There was one time she pulled it out and it had 2 weeks worth of fluff on it, it was literally overflowing! She sounded well shocked, stumbled her words and blagged that it was an example on what not to do and she was just showing us how wrong it was.
I tumble dried a very small load of underwear yesterday, checked it before I used it today and there was a really thin layer on it.
That was a filter that had just been cleaned after her last duck up.
God these lies are getting on my tits
And don't get me started on why on earth you need a tumble dryer sheet to wipe the fluff out.. it peels straight bloody off!!!

Reactions: 15
That tumble dryer was cleaned before filming . Liar liar liar Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 9
Love how she’s giving her ‘hinchers’ advice on how the fluff in the tumble dryer can catch fire if there’s too much, but she doesn’t care about all the flammable tit she is getting her ‘hinchers’ to spray around their houses and drenching their furnishings loooool
Exactly this!

Reactions: 7
I know they have the same team, Gleam, but the similarities between her and Zoella are amazing. Start off small, tit tips, over the top wedding or engagement, gets bigger, more tit tips, paid partnerships (not stated), utterly tit book written by a 4yr old, new house or extension, more swipe up tat (still not telling she’s paid), promote Love Island, more crap. Then the advent calendar 😂. The downfall. Back-pedalling by Gleam. Another tit book. And where’s Zoella now? In history where she belongs. Somebody should contact Jackmaaaaate. Maybe he can do another YouTube to help stop Hunch
Except, Hinch's downfall and scandals are happening way faster than Zoe's did. Zoe's weren't so much in the first year of her career.

Reactions: 11
500 people looking at those curtains on very! Ffs.
I shop with very a lot. I won't be from now on and I'm emailing to close my account
🤦‍♀️...referring to my earlier post that Very is 39.9%apr. It could take 3yrs or more to pay for these curtains if paying the minimum payment each month..not forgetting that alot of people will pop a few more Hinch bits in their baskets whilst shopping....sorry for the Martin Lewis style rant!
I actually think we could do with him calling her out🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG the amount of lies she's said in this article!!!!! She rarely does the right thing and hasn't for the best part for a year. After getting rapped by the ASA she began to put #gifted and #ad but she told her fans she wasn't receiving any money, she just was forced to put AD as she was 'showing it to you', and then she posted a ss of her ebay showing she'd bought it. She totally neglects to say she's making money from each sale, and she does this all the time! Even with paid promotions, she pussy foots around it and says not a paid post. There's a VERY good reason she is being investigated! Wow the lies in this is staggering to say the least!! She's overly cautious to the rules?? HAHAHAHA Pull the other one Hinch, it's got bells on you lying moo!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48526648

Reactions: 13
I will be interested to see if she does make a story addressing it and admitting it was wrong of her and apologies to anyone that may of not been aware she was making money / using swipe ups made her money etc or weather she will ignore it and play the dumb victim.

Oh and without the bloody Gretel filter.
Doubt it 🙄

Reactions: 8
Damn I haven't got the screen shot anymore. I know it's on here somewhere on a post I made... anyway that tumble dryer filter had been previously emptied. There was one time she pulled it out and it had 2 weeks worth of fluff on it, it was literally overflowing! She sounded well shocked, stumbled her words and blagged that it was an example on what not to do and she was just showing us how wrong it was.
I tumble dried a very small load of underwear yesterday, checked it before I used it today and there was a really thin layer on it.
That was a filter that had just been cleaned after her last duck up.
God these lies are getting on my tits
And don't get me started on why on earth you need a tumble dryer sheet to wipe the fluff out.. it peels straight bloody off!!!
100% this. I empty my tumble dryer after every single usage, because unlike her hinchers I have a brain and use common sense instead of being told what to do, and it’s never ever lint free when I do. And if she REALLY wants to help her hinchers she’d advise getting the shark down the sides of where the filter sits to remove the rest of the lint that falls underneath. Hope she reads this and puts it on her story, might save a life if she even cares #atb Soph x

Reactions: 14
Totally agree with you.I wouldn’t be surprised if she used Roundup in her garden, add a bit of Glycophate into the toxic mix of life.
The other huge court case in America is against Johnson and Johnson Talcum powder,causing cancer in so many females,they had to pay out millions in compensation .Its proven to be highly carcenagenic but trust our Soph to have some ready in her grey basket.
A few months ago she said she loved smothering herself in it...not heard about it since....stupid cow...ladies shouldn’t use it at all, in fact nobody should and if she uses it on that baby...then...well😱

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG! I'm feeling very important today, because Sophie has done exactly what I posted about this morning.

Re the tumble dryer, she went and showed us all her dryer and even said about cleaning the filter,and how important it is, 😂

You are so bloody transparent Sophie, you really are a joke.
Can we all get a % of your 5k for a story? Seen as we are giving you stuff to post about?

Oh and still you are not putting #gifted when it's needed i. e those awful curtains in yr bedroom 🤮

Reactions: 21
Maybe it’s like Stepford wives and they’re all different versions of Sophie, and now she’s been upgraded!

I think she said her dad was from Newcastle? If I remember correctly anyway! I’m sure she visited family up there!
Her dad would be Barker so it would be Jamie’s dad that’s a hinchliffe

Reactions: 8
Totally agree with you.I wouldn’t be surprised if she used Roundup in her garden, add a bit of Glycophate into the toxic mix of life.
The other huge court case in America is against Johnson and Johnson Talcum powder,causing cancer in so many females,they had to pay out millions in compensation .Its proven to be highly carcenagenic but trust our Soph to have some ready in her grey basket.
Back in the earlier threads I mentioned Johnson and Johnson and I swear people really disliked me for it, said there was no evidence she would use it and it was fine even though I provided links to how harmful it is, one of their products Baby Cologne is even banned in the Uk 😂 Horrible stuff, horrible company. Of course she has it :LOL:

It would be great to have a new thread and preferably mentioning this new backlash in the media, so any hinchers who are in the dark will see! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A few months ago she said she loved smothering herself in it...not heard about it since....stupid cow...ladies shouldn’t use it at all, in fact nobody should and if she uses it on that baby...then...well😱
Shes got 2 or 3 tubs of it in the baby's drawers. I saw them there the other day when she shoeing what was in them. She cleverly cropped them out when she posted a screenshot of the drawers though.
I'd like to think midwives and health visitors still tell mums not to use it on babies

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.