Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you?
I can see how I can control my privacy settings on any public posts I put up, but nothing on commenting on public posts
I think its the one listed let others see what you post or something like that. Takes a bit of messing around with but i think u can. In your privacy settings menu.
In your

Reactions: 1
Skipped to the end so dont know if it's been mentioned. Yesterday she sang along to an Emily Sande song saying it was so true to her life.
It was read all about it. The lyrics say put it in all of the papers I'm not afraid they can read all about it.
And then today the papers are full of her investigation.
So she must have been told by her management that the story was breaking
Yes I heard she was made aware of it before. She has since deleted that hideous video.....she wasn't suffering from anxiety then was she !!!!!

Reactions: 13
And that one time at band camp .... well she was in a hotel in London and she couldn’t get over that there was jam in little jars , oh my godddddd guuueeeys I’m going to show you my jam I can’t believe it, for those of you (peasants) who haven’t ever stayed in a hotel. And for those of you who haven’t heard of London here’s a view out of my window, I only worked here for about 1,5 or 7 years but it’s dead scary to me as I’m a village girl called Sophie ( Belle) and Jamie (Garçon) threw me over his shoulders and forced me out for draaaaaaaanks . Gosh get me back to my Horlicks and cross stitch in my my little pony bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What one have you commented on? The sun or daily mail? I can’t see to find her on the daily mail fb page 😩😩
I can't find it on the daily mail Facebook page either, just the app. Usually take a while to approve comments on there. I've also commented on the sun one too! Oooh her army have got me all riled up!!

Reactions: 8
Can you?
I can see how I can control my privacy settings on any public posts I put up, but nothing on commenting on public posts
Actually ive had a look and i cant seem to see it. So im wrong sorry. I really thought you could. 😪

Reactions: 1
And she had also claimed can’t remember if she put in her book but she’d go out for drinks with the work lot after work and she’d get the last train home, hmmm surely if your anxiety was that bad you wouldn’t want to be intoxicated and alone on a late night train??
Yes!!!!! This too! She’s full of it. Just like my head must be full of her crappy train journeys today 😂 probably triggered off by that sodding field she waffles on about. It’s a field. We’ve all seen them. Sometimes they even have animals in them Soph. And that includes dogs being allowed to run free. Which you’ve only just discovered because you’ve read it on here that you don’t exercise Henry like he needs to be for his breed.
(God I do apologise, I appear to be on some weird and random rant this morning!)

• Haha
Yes!!!!! This too! She’s full of it. Just like my head must be full of her crappy train journeys today 😂 probably triggered off by that sodding field she waffles on about. It’s a field. We’ve all seen them. Sometimes they even have animals in them Soph. And that includes dogs being allowed to run free. Which you’ve only just discovered because you’ve read it on here that you don’t exercise Henry like he needs to be for his breed.
(God I do apologise, I appear to be on some weird and random rant this morning!)
Eurgh she’s such a dick, why hasn’t she just gone and hid under a rock somewhere so we don’t have to see her anymore, saying that the more she fucks up the more I like to witch about her 😂 vicious circle 🤣

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Mrs Hinch has the right permissions and insurance View attachment 21637
My understanding on that is it only applies if you use space at home soley for your business, every room in her house is used for other things too, plus she doesn't have clients coming to her house, although it looks like she did do when she was hairdressing. By rights the make up room should have been declared as business space, all that means is instead of council tax, you pay business rates on the space and for clients, she should have public liability insurance. This is why most mobile hairdressers don't run their business from their own home, they go to the clients houses instead.

Reactions: 9
I can't read anymore of those comments on the sun. You know how this is going to go don't you?
There will be a silence from her soon and this will send the barmy army into emergency mode!
Then there will possibly be a post like " taking a break for a bit, need to look after mini hinch"
Then it will be all this bullying has caused me to become poorly and blah blah blah.....so that she can get all the sympathy votes ...yawns.
I really do not wish anything bad to happen to her or her baby ...I just wish she would stop manipulating those hinchers!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Actually ive had a look and i cant seem to see it. So im wrong sorry. I really thought you could. 😪
Yeh spent ages going through. You can only control who sees your posts. So the Sun has it set as public, therefore I can't control that

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This counts, right?! No, you utter spannertoid!
Only £20?? That’s quite a lot of money for a blanket! When most of the uk is now on lower incomes, so if she’s got 3 of them is she expecting her shoppers to go and purchase 3 blankets for 60quid? No thanks I’d rather do a weeks food shopping instead

Reactions: 22
Totally agree with you.I wouldn’t be surprised if she used Roundup in her garden, add a bit of Glycophate into the toxic mix of life.
The other huge court case in America is against Johnson and Johnson Talcum powder,causing cancer in so many females,they had to pay out millions in compensation .Its proven to be highly carcenagenic but trust our Soph to have some ready in her grey basket.
OMG!!!!😲😲😲 I just went onto the Daily Fail to comment on the Hinch story and look what advert popped up for me!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
It's the beginning of the end guys!

*rubs hands gleefully, hands out popcorn* 🤣👌
I’ve always said, and I know lots of others have said, that she’ll bring herself down!
Even without the ADs.
One of the things that really pisses me off is when she does stories about the nasty, bully trolls but doesnt bat an eyelid when her hinchers attack anybody who they dont agree with! 😡😡 her army are vile creatures

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.