Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how they're saying they're lying. I had to stop myself from posting the reply I got from the ASA
Put it but redact everything and say this is one of MANY example on websites people are putting up because they are reporting her. Don’t say it’s from you

Reactions: 7
I’ve messaged Gleam previously when Sophie posted some stories of her filming random people (majority of them elderly) without their knowledge in Morrison’s cafe and making remarks.
Never heard a peep back.
What a surprise!! Its a bloody joke. So her management team are just as corrupt as her!

Reactions: 7
I can't go and look. I'll lose it!
I had a quick look and closed it down when I saw someone who was trying to explain to a member of the army how the p&g partnership works.
All this girl kept repeating was that grinch doesn’t get paid for using flash bathroom. Even though it was being explained that there are a few products linked to p&g and flash bathroom is just one of many. She gets paid for them all.
It’s like talking to a brick wall so I wouldn't bother tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Put it but redact everything and say this is one of MANY example on websites people are putting up because they are reporting her. Don’t say it’s from you
Public page though isn't it, so all by fb friends will see I've posted. Hate commenting on public pages . I have a really old second account but cant remember the email I used to get into it🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
What is her height?
I completely agree with what you're saying. I'm 6ft so anyone under that height isn't tall to me. :ROFLMAO:
I thought I’d seen somewhere she’s 5’ 10. Just a smidgen shorter than her partner in crime.

Reactions: 5
As long as Ava May got your back then all is well eh soph 🤣
She started in a kitchen and she AIN’T there now . Maybe she can afford her creepy boyf a T-shirt now so he’s not Johnny Bravo’ing infront of the mirror wiping his plug hole

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Public page though isn't it, so all by fb friends will see I've posted. Hate commenting on public pages . I have a really old second account but cant remember the email I used to get into it🤦‍♀️
You can go into your settings and block it coming up in ur news feed others seeing what you comment on.

Reactions: 5
I love the way the Daily Mail have called her Mrs HinchCliffe. That will probably enrage her more than the fact she is being called out for breaking the law.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve messaged Gleam previously when Sophie posted some stories of her filming random people (majority of them elderly) without their knowledge in Morrison’s cafe and making remarks.
Never heard a peep back.
I always thought that was so off. Filming those old men in Morrisons when she was eating her potato and combating her anxiety 🙄 I wish old people and potatoes would cure mine! Those poor old people probably didn’t want her filming them. Ugh she’s just so selfish 😡

Reactions: 14
She started in a kitchen and she AIN’T there now . Maybe she can afford her creepy boyf a T-shirt now so he’s not Johnny Bravo’ing infront of the mirror wiping his plug hole
That’s the one, the quiet, shy one who just happens to be walking around topless, covered in creosote every time she’s doing a story...
Wiping his plug hole 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m gutted today is the day i do 9-5 at work and I’m on my own there - so there’s too much to do to keep checking tattle 😫, it’s all happening on here today.. There’s gonna be at least another thread when I get the time to check again!
Yep probably, I’m still yet to make it to the end from last night. There is now 40 pages on this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's just posted a vid of Ava May blowing smoke up her butt.
The only reason she's posted that is because she wants everyone to here the wonderful things Ava May is saying about her. She doesn't give a tit about anything but people rubbing her ego, I'm sure she's laughing at all of her "hinchers"

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Skipped to the end so dont know if it's been mentioned. Yesterday she sang along to an Emily Sande song saying it was so true to her life.
It was read all about it. The lyrics say put it in all of the papers I'm not afraid they can read all about it.
And then today the papers are full of her investigation.
So she must have been told by her management that the story was breaking

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.