Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought that was so off. Filming those old men in Morrisons when she was eating her potato and combating her anxiety šŸ™„ I wish old people and potatoes would cure mine! Those poor old people probably didnā€™t want her filming them. Ugh sheā€™s just so selfish šŸ˜”
It was very uncomfortable to watch and so patronising, oh make friends please, it was disgusting. They probably have more friends than her and a better social life. My mum and her Merry Widows gang are never in I need to make an appointment to see her. They are doing all the ā€˜Spoons in England travelling with their bus passes,brilliant! šŸ¤£ they certainly donā€™t need your fake sympathy, they have lived colourful lives with so much more to do. They might be older but they arenā€™t dead yet you bimbo šŸ™„ so disrespectful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I always thought that was so off. Filming those old men in Morrisons when she was eating her potato and combating her anxiety šŸ™„ I wish old people and potatoes would cure mine! Those poor old people probably didnā€™t want her filming them. Ugh sheā€™s just so selfish šŸ˜”
If that was my grandparent she had filmed Iā€™d be fuming! Although some people might find it sad that old people eat by themselves but my nan used to go Morrisonā€™s and eat by herself to get some peace and quiet šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just had one of those random memory moments. Do you remember when she was venturing to Lon-don guyyyysssss. And she got on a train and it was completely empty. And she was ā€œseriously guys Iā€™m so scared. Why is this train empty? Oh my god! ā€ Probably because you smell so chemically they couldnā€™t stand being on there with you.
Also why did she make such a scene of going to London like sheā€™d never been before? When we now know she worked there? Sheā€™s so full of šŸ’©. Sorry very random but thatā€™s how my mind works sometimes šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 20
Skipped to the end so dont know if it's been mentioned. Yesterday she sang along to an Emily Sande song saying it was so true to her life.
It was read all about it. The lyrics say put it in all of the papers I'm not afraid they can read all about it.
And then today the papers are full of her investigation.
So she must have been told by her management that the story was breaking
Sheā€™s slyer than Swiper the Fox

Soph no bullshitting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just had one of those random memory moments. Do you remember when she was venturing to Lon-don guyyyysssss. And she got on a train and it was completely empty. And she was ā€œseriously guys in so scared. Why is this train empty? Oh my god! ā€ Probably because you smell so chemically they couldnā€™t stand being on there with you.
Also why did she make such a scene of going to London like sheā€™d never been before? When we now know she worked there? Sheā€™s so full of šŸ’©. Sorry very random but thatā€™s how my mind works sometimes šŸ™ˆ
Oh yeah. Forgotten all about that.

Reactions: 5
I just had one of those random memory moments. Do you remember when she was venturing to Lon-don guyyyysssss. And she got on a train and it was completely empty. And she was ā€œseriously guys Iā€™m so scared. Why is this train empty? Oh my god! ā€ Probably because you smell so chemically they couldnā€™t stand being on there with you.
That was another contradiction i thought about. Shes full of bull.

Reactions: 12
You can go into your settings and block it coming up in ur news feed others seeing what you comment on.
Can you?
I can see how I can control my privacy settings on any public posts I put up, but nothing on commenting on public posts

Reactions: 2
And she had also claimed canā€™t remember if she put in her book but sheā€™d go out for drinks with the work lot after work and sheā€™d get the last train home, hmmm surely if your anxiety was that bad you wouldnā€™t want to be intoxicated and alone on a late night train??

I'm really disappointed to see the comments defending her on The Sun article. People are so blind, they seem to believe that she is this innocent little girl who has just struck it lucky. So many people saying it's great that she makes money, and that they would do the same if they could. And yes, it's great to make money, but they are completely missing that she is making money in such a dishonest way. I know I would never be comfortable making money so dishonestly, I would be wracked with guilt. Not to mention promoting hoarding of potent chemicals, single use plastic usage, encouraging damage to the environment.

If a large company was making money so dishonestly (which they are, albeit through her), the same people would be up in arms about it, looking to claim compensation for damage done to their belongings and personal health. The reality is she is an advertiser, she needs to be held to the same standards as all other advertisers. Look at the RoundUp courtcases in America. RoundUp producers were found to be pretty much indifferent to the safety (or otherwise) of their products, they are now facing the very serious consequences of their indifference.

I know it's different, but there are laws in place to try and protect vulnerable people from ads, such as ads that promote gambling, alcohol, even smoking etc. There is nothing to protect the vulnerable people from spending their hard earned money (which they might not have much of) from trying to emulate her so-called "perfect life". And the fact that she is utilising that gap in protection for others is horrifying. She just can't be a good, decent person if she is happy to take such advantage.

Sorry for the essay, I'm just more and more horrified by it all!
Totally agree with you.I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she used Roundup in her garden, add a bit of Glycophate into the toxic mix of life.
The other huge court case in America is against Johnson and Johnson Talcum powder,causing cancer in so many females,they had to pay out millions in compensation .Its proven to be highly carcenagenic but trust our Soph to have some ready in her grey basket.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m lawyered up Sophie with the Tattle army.
Come at me.

ps. Your welcome about us going to the papers. šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So on one of the Hinch FB pages is a post about spraying furniture, curtains etc to make it smell nice. Quite a few people commented, saying you should only use products that are designed for their specific purpose. One lady said her house caught fire a few years ago. It was an electrical fault, but she was told by the fire brigade that sofas and curtains make the fire spread faster. Her point was that why would you want to risk your life by making things more flammable? She lost everything in the fire. I think she makes a very valid point. But. Guess what. After her comment, admin turned commenting off!! Sorry, I have gone off topic!!

• Wow
  • Sad
I can't believe the comments, most
I have lost it and commented. I can't believe the comments her army are so gullable!! FYI my name isn't Jane Wall isn't Charlotte Wall so everyone can see which comment is mine. Hi Soph šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹
What one have you commented on? The sun or daily mail? I canā€™t see to find her on the daily mail fb page šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

Reactions: 2
Not far from where I live, there's a biggest liar competition. Run annually. Mrs Hinch would come, 1st, 2nd and third!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.