Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can only “live” chat them on their page. And when you request an email address for a management member you get a serious of suspicious questions why you want to speak to someone. What it’s regarding. Who you are. What the product is. If you purchased the item. When you purchased the item.
I said I just want to speak to them about an item I was gifted 😂. I only want to send ss.
Really!! Bloody hell 😂😂
I’ll try and find an email address for you. The head office is down the road from me

Reactions: 10
It’s greed wrapped up and presented as kindness, and it’s abhorrent.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

**This is important**

Sophie has a PR team working behind her to monitor every last little detail of what people say. Any hate at all that is left on her social media platforms that could effect her online persona will be deleted 😩 She doesn’t read any of the comments left and this is why she doesn’t reply! All comments replied to, will not be replied by Sophie they will be left by the PR team.
Everything is strategically done even her content (apart from stories although this will also be controlled to some degree) “Hinchers” are being manipulated! Whether it’s good or bad it’s all done to keep her in the public eye! And the PR company that manage her comments on social media will concentrate mainly on Instagram as this is her largest platform and the place where she makes her largest income. PR companies have software that detects certain words on her platform and they will be swiftly deleted. Her Social Blade stats will not reflect the accounts she blocks, as she would need to be following them for them to show. I’m certainly not being manipulated!
Figures!

Reactions: 6
You can only “live” chat them on their page. And when you request an email address for a management member you get a series of suspicious questions why you want to speak to someone. What it’s regarding. Who you are. What the product is. If you purchased the item. When you purchased the item.
I said I just want to speak to them about an item I was gifted 😂. I only want to send ss.
What about going through their IG page to contact them?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
RE eBay sellers....some of them do take the absolute piss! I bought a dishmatic for £2.50 and a couple of months later they’ve upped it to £99.99! For a sponge! 😡 gets on my goat!
I think I read somewhere that eBay sellers do this when they run out of the product so they don’t have to delete their ad but they know people won’t buy it at that price but I may be wrong and they are just chancers.

Reactions: 16
Very long two page email sent to Barker and Stonehouse about their table being on Schpock.

Reactions: 13
She stays up bloody late for a pregnant lady. I’m nowhere near as far gone and I need my sleep. Can’t get through a day without a nap 😂 I suppose you can do that when you don’t have work to do and can do duck all all day
I used to be asleep for 8/9 when I was pregnant 😂😂😂 but I would wake up at 3am needing a wee.

Reactions: 6
She stays up bloody late for a pregnant lady. I’m nowhere near as far gone and I need my sleep. Can’t get through a day without a nap 😂 I suppose you can do that when you don’t have work to do and can do duck all all day
To be fair when I was that late in both pregnancies I couldn’t sleep at all

Reactions: 4
I've commented 🤣 couldn't hold it in anymore 🙈 I'll wait to be attacked or blocked
The comments of a few hinchers calling me jealous after I commented saying she gets everything gifted have been deleted also. Do you think she doesn’t like arguing or just wants to have everyone saying how good and beautiful she is on her posts instead?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.