Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure at some point yesterday there were over 3000 comments, she has been busy, blocking as now only 2500!

What a life, again today she says seeing her mum and that she will see other people as going to the shops!

Where are all the friends supposedly at the shower, things don't add up, none ever pop in for coffee, or go for lunch, things that normal people do?

Wouldn't surprise me if 90% of the people at the shower were paid by Gleem to attend, would love to know the truth as things just don't add up???

Reactions: 14
I'm sure at some point yesterday there were over 3000 comments, she has been busy, blocking as now only 2500!

What a life, again today she says seeing her mum and that she will see other people as going to the shops!

Where are all the friends supposedly at the shower, things don't add up, none ever pop in for coffee, or go for lunch, things that normal people do?

Wouldn't surprise me if 90% of the people at the shower were paid by Gleem to attend, would love to know the truth as things just don't add up???
Maybe they are at work. I work from home and find it quite isolating at times. Or like you say maybe they simply don't exist lol.

If I lived nearer id buy the table ...

Reactions: 5
Does the table come with a fire warning to keep away from naked flames with the amount of zoflora poured on it? X

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone should follow her mum's account that she's selling the table on. I bet she sells on sooo much stuff that is gifted. Nice little side earner there. They seem to be obsessed by money.

Reactions: 22
Hey everyone - new here and just passing comment!

When Mrs Hinch began, she did motivate me to get back into my cleaning after battling an illness, as did many of the other cleaning accounts. So, regardless of circumstance, I’m hailing that as a good thing as it kept my mind ticking.

However, I’ve become so disillusioned by this whole Hinch craze - what an absolutely mental set of people, polluting the environment and turning their homes into fire hazards.

Firstly - zoflora - I’ve used it for years - there is nothing more annoying than seeing people stock piling zoflora in its hundreds when I can’t even get a bottle. Like, that’s hundreds of pounds worth of stuff - go on holiday with the money instead you absolute sad act - if you’re using it correctly you’ll never ever get through that amount!

The constant ads and swipe ups posted under the illusion of doing everyone a favour by sharing what she’s bought - are people that painfully thick? Go on Google - whack what you’re looking for in the search bar and off you go. Youll probably find better by using your own nouse.

She plays this silly dizzy blonde extremely well, but why the hell would anyone aspire to be that?! Aspire to be someone who breaks out of the comfort zone and pushes boundaries as a woman. By all means, clean - I love cleaning, but is that really all that your world revolves around? What a very empty existence that is.

The whole charity thing - good for her if she has donated in the past. However, haven’t we all at some point?! The point here is, she has an audience that do whatever she says, and if she encouraged them to donate a tin of food to a food bank, jusy one tin of food, that’s 2.5 million tins. So as nice as it is to encourage people to smile, because smiling is what fixes the worlds problems don’t you know 🙄, how about encourage something with a bit more substance, as opposed to going around grinning like a gang of empty heads. Not only that, she has so much sway over suppliers, she could encourage them to follow suit, too, and THAT would make a real difference, as it’s on a much larger scale.

Giving something back to your hinchers? How? By sharing links for them to part with their cash??? I’ve noticed the people who hang on her every word seem to be those who fall under the more ‘vulnerable’ title - if that’s the politically correct term to use. The amount of products she is using daily are dangerous, and don’t get me started on mixing products. Spraying Lenor everywhere - spot on Sophie, your house must be greasy as hell and god help you if you knock one of your candles over.

I don’t begrudge anyone making money or being gifted a thing - it’s all marketing and I’m in that industry - 90% of the time she won’t be asking for anything, it will be people approaching her. However, when you’re not upfront about it and manipulate people, then that’s where my problem with it steps in, especially when you’re marketing product misuse.

Teaching people that cleaning fixes anxiety is wrong. There are people out there who will pick up a cloth and when it doesn’t help them, will feel even more like a lost cause. Mental illness is in the mind and should be treated by professionals, not a P&G partnership that lines one woman’s pockets. Does cleaning help? Absolutely. As do many, many other activities, but it is VITAL to seek professional help for mental illness, and how she doesn’t promote this more is beyond me, particularly if she suffers as she claims. Anxiety is much more than a knot or a flutter in the stomach - it is debilitating and not an accessory. All of these big companies now have a duty of care to these people who are using their products to seemingly help their mental illness. Will the follow through with their duty of care? Will they heck.

At the minute, I’m swayed towards thinking she did start this off with a bit more integrity than people think, but do I believe she didn’t want instafame? Absolutely not, however, I don’t think that necessarily means she set out to milk people - I think as soon as she started blowing up, greed kicked in.

Also, regarding the baby shower - I live in Liverpool and that’s how we do them here, too, and in my experience, Essex is quite similar to Liverpool in the sense that a lot of the girls like to be a bit OTT, and I’m not slating anyone for that, I’m a scouse girl through and through and have been to stunning baby showers in the venue where I’m actually holding my wedding. Each to their own, but I realise that for many people this kind of affair just isn’t doable, so she should have showed how people could make these things themselves, jusy like my friend did. The thing is, when you develop a platform that large, you then become responsible for a lot of people and for promoting things that don’t make people feel like crap cos they can’t have it. Don’t like it? Don’t have the platform - it’s that simple.

Anyway, long post but I just wanted to post. You ladies are spot on with 99% of what you say. I don’t buy into personal insults, that’s not really me, but reading this thread has been even more of an eye opener than what I even saw for myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
View attachment 21114
Did she mention follower numbers enough? Why not concentrate on THOSE instead of the few naysayers. 😂
BUUUUULLLLLLSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!
She’s been called out for lazily repeating a post & now she’s concocted this story. If it was indeed true, why not repost the original with a comment saying what’s she’s said here, that she remembers posting it & how she still feels the same?
She’s SUCH a bloody liar!

Reactions: 18
Petition to get rid of that stupid ‘gretal’ filter anyone? I’ve messaged her asking to stop using it cause I can’t understand or take her serious with it on, so it’s just a waiting game till I get blocked!

Reactions: 20
Hey everyone - new here and just passing comment!

When Mrs Hinch began, she did motivate me to get back into my cleaning after battling an illness, as did many of the other cleaning accounts. So, regardless of circumstance, I’m hailing that as a good thing as it kept my mind ticking.

However, I’ve become so disillusioned by this whole Hinch craze - what an absolutely mental set of people, polluting the environment and turning their homes into fire hazards.

Firstly - zoflora - I’ve used it for years - there is nothing more annoying than seeing people stock piling zoflora in its hundreds when I can’t even get a bottle. Like, that’s hundreds of pounds worth of stuff - go on holiday with the money instead you absolute sad act - if you’re using it correctly you’ll never ever get through that amount!

The constant ads and swipe ups posted under the illusion of doing everyone a favour by sharing what she’s bought - are people that painfully thick? Go on Google - whack what you’re looking for in the search bar and off you go. Youll probably find better by using your own nouse.

She plays this silly dizzy blonde extremely well, but why the hell would anyone aspire to be that?! Aspire to be someone who breaks out of the comfort zone and pushes boundaries as a woman. By all means, clean - I love cleaning, but is that really all that your world revolves around? What a very empty existence that is.

The whole charity thing - good for her if she has donated in the past. However, haven’t we all at some point?! The point here is, she has an audience that do whatever she says, and if she encouraged them to donate a tin of food to a food bank, jusy one tin of food, that’s 2.5 million tins. So as nice as it is to encourage people to smile, because smiling is what fixes the worlds problems don’t you know 🙄, how about encourage something with a bit more substance, as opposed to going around grinning like a gang of empty heads. Not only that, she has so much sway over suppliers, she could encourage them to follow suit, too, and THAT would make a real difference, as it’s on a much larger scale.

Giving something back to your hinchers? How? By sharing links for them to part with their cash??? I’ve noticed the people who hang on her every word seem to be those who fall under the more ‘vulnerable’ title - if that’s the politically correct term to use. The amount of products she is using daily are dangerous, and don’t get me started on mixing products. Spraying Lenor everywhere - spot on Sophie, your house must be greasy as hell and god help you if you knock one of your candles over.

I don’t begrudge anyone making money or being gifted a thing - it’s all marketing and I’m in that industry - 90% of the time she won’t be asking for anything, it will be people approaching her. However, when you’re not upfront about it and manipulate people, then that’s where my problem with it steps in, especially when you’re marketing product misuse.

Teaching people that cleaning fixes anxiety is wrong. There are people out there who will pick up a cloth and when it doesn’t help them, will feel even more like a lost cause. Mental illness is in the mind and should be treated by professionals, not a P&G partnership that lines one woman’s pockets. Does cleaning help? Absolutely. As do many, many other activities, but it is VITAL to seek professional help for mental illness, and how she doesn’t promote this more is beyond me, particularly if she suffers as she claims. Anxiety is much more than a knot or a flutter in the stomach - it is debilitating and not an accessory. All of these big companies now have a duty of care to these people who are using their products to seemingly help their mental illness. Will the follow through with their duty of care? Will they heck.

At the minute, I’m swayed towards thinking she did start this off with a bit more integrity than people think, but do I believe she didn’t want instafame? Absolutely not, however, I don’t think that necessarily means she set out to milk people - I think as soon as she started blowing up, greed kicked in.

Also, regarding the baby shower - I live in Liverpool and that’s how we do them here, too, and in my experience, Essex is quite similar to Liverpool in the sense that a lot of the girls like to be a bit OTT, and I’m not slating anyone for that, I’m a scouse girl through and through and have been to stunning baby showers in the venue where I’m actually holding my wedding. Each to their own, but I realise that for many people this kind of affair just isn’t doable, so she should have showed how people could make these things themselves, jusy like my friend did. The thing is, when you develop a platform that large, you then become responsible for a lot of people and for promoting things that don’t make people feel like crap cos they can’t have it. Don’t like it? Don’t have the platform - it’s that simple.

Anyway, long post but I just wanted to post. You ladies are spot on with 99% of what you say. I don’t buy into personal insults, that’s not really me, but reading this thread has been even more of an eye opener than what I even saw for myself.
I wish I could like this a 100 times!!! Incredibly well written - which just proves that we have higher IQ’s than her custard cream ‘Army’ who just scream “uR jUsT jEaLoUs” at every criticism 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've commented 🤣 couldn't hold it in anymore 🙈 I'll wait to be attacked or blocked

Reactions: 6
I wish I could like this a 100 times!!! Incredibly well written - which just proves that we have higher IQ’s than her custard cream ‘Army’ who just scream “uR jUsT jEaLoUs” at every criticism 👌🏻
They’re all idiots who behave like the kind of mums in the playground that you avoid. The sheer passion behind defending a stranger against quite well put together comments is absolutely mad - energy that could be spent actually doing something worthwhile.

Reactions: 9
Blimey! I’ve been off social media for most of the weekend and I’ve come back to a newly started thread having been filled and closed and a new one started 😂 ooh I’m going to make myself a cup of coffee and have a good old read. So much to catch up on. Keep up the good work Tattlers 😘 (but I have just caught a glimpse of the predicted baby shower and been a little sick in my mouth 🤢)

Reactions: 11
I have no idea what website the table is on, sorry guys. I just saw it on an Instagram page x

Reactions: 2
I’m sure the people who gifted her the table would like to hear how she’s selling their item on for money as they gave it to her out of their own pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.