Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should get grinch on tv with a panel of piers Morgan, Kim Woodburn, David Attenborough and Katie Hopkins

I would love to see them rip her to shreds

Hahahahaha
Omg that would be amazing [emoji81][emoji81][emoji81][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Reactions: 7
I'm wondering if the Zoflora she uses has blocked her washing machine? Why isnt she washing her baby clothes herself? I can understand your mum doing some of it because you're both excited!! But why is her mum doing all the washing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
So. I know this isn’t a cleaning page. But way back when I was taken in slightly by Hunch, I stupidly bought about 7 bottles of Zoflora. different flavours.
I’ve used about a teaspoonful of one of them because I think it’s awful stuff.
The bottles are still under the sink.
So what do I do with them? I don’t want to chuck them down the sink because it’s so harmful, would a food bank take them?
Tbh I don’t think I should be encouraging it’s use but if I don’t do something about them they’ll be under my sink forever. Taunting me every time I get out a dishwasher tablet.
Use them in your wheelie bins I put a capful in each once a week it will still take a long time to use up but less chance if it getting into the sewerage systems I used to put it down mu outside drains but my son in law who works for waterboard says not too or bleach sprinkle bicarbonate of soda and white vinegar and same for your sink 😊

Reactions: 6
Margaret peel, commented on her grid about influencers donating to charity any of the free stuff given which she doesn’t use (it’s been deleted now) unfortunately I have no SS but I’m sure it’s on here so where.. it was a very nice post nothing nasty, had 300 likes or something ..Hinch replied because she had too as everyone had seen it .. Hinch responsed that she does donate stuff to charity and she does it in private.. a few people were mean to Margaret about her lovely post, it’s all been deleted now
Thankyou lovely had a feeling it was something like that, absolutely disgusting how she’s allowing her followers to attack people who have good intentions. Still waiting for her to realise they’re actually trolls an bully’s.

Reactions: 5
I use vinegar, bicarbonate of soda , ecover washing up liquid

Yes that’s it thanks 😊
Loving the bio and chemical free cleaning recipes! Keep them coming as I'm so new to that world. I've was brought up by an OCD father who believed bleach was the cure to kill all germs!

Reactions: 7
Watching her story about the washed and ironed baby clothes and praying for a pop of colour, it was like I was watching in black and white, each to their own on how you dress your baby but a little colour wouldn't hurt surely?
What annoyed me was the washing of baby clothes was on her HER to do list but actually her mother did it for her..again 😡😡😡 I loves washing sll
My babies clothes it made it all real and exciting, I had a kind full of baby vests and baby grows I was so proud. I know it sounds silly but it’s part of becoming a parent-taking responsibility!!!! It’s as though shes got no time to do it herself 😡😡

Reactions: 19
So. I know this isn’t a cleaning page. But way back when I was taken in slightly by Hunch, I stupidly bought about 7 bottles of Zoflora. different flavours.
I’ve used about a teaspoonful of one of them because I think it’s awful stuff.
The bottles are still under the sink.
So what do I do with them? I don’t want to chuck them down the sink because it’s so harmful, would a food bank take them?
Tbh I don’t think I should be encouraging it’s use but if I don’t do something about them they’ll be under my sink forever. Taunting me every time I get out a dishwasher tablet.
Yes a food bank would take them. Or wait til Christmas and gift them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.