Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was me she blocked at 45 seconds.. I’m shocked she hasn’t blocked you I said nothing bad.
Your right she’s leaving it up to prove a point
🤣 was it you 🤣 shes definitely proving a point ... but wheres the army at ?? 🤔 I wish I'd just said everything now I didnt think it would last this long 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning All.
Typical 'Long time lurker, first time poster' here.
Finally had to register an account in order to see all of the SSs properly!
After seeing MH on This Morning, I spent about 4 - 6 weeks catching up on her stories. The image portrayed on the This Morning segment was so far removed from the "cleaning" and tat peddling on Insta, that I dug a little deeper and found Tattle.
I cannot abide the duplicitous, hypocritical, immoral, unethical, opaque, manipulative and highly calculated actions of MH. As has been previously been pointed out, "Mental illness is not an accessory".
How awful it is to see so many people take the bait that is dangled to then be so blinded that all rationale is gone.
Keep up the good work, may the odds be ever in our favour, the Force be with us and people's eyes opened.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m also a long time lurker on here! Saw the light about a month ago and haven’t been able to keep away from this site. Think my partner is sick of me being on my phone 😂
Keep up the good work! X

Reactions: 31
Wasn’t it her old table she was giving to a family member? I think it’s repulsive that she’s selling a table that was gifted to her AND getting her mum to do it for her 😡
Agreed!! I think she forgets we can screen shot 😂😂 what’s the matter Sophie? If you’re not doing anything wrong why delete it? Hmmmmmm? HHHHMMMMMMM?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wasn’t it her old table she was giving to a family member? I think it’s repulsive that she’s selling a table that was gifted to her AND getting her mum to do it for her 😡
When she could have quietly donated that to a furniture charity shop

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m also a long time lurker on here! Saw the light about a month ago and haven’t been able to keep away from this site. Think my partner is sick of me being on my phone 😂
Keep up the good work! X
Mine too 👋🏻🤣
“what you doing babe?”
“I’m on tattle life”
“Ffs 🙄
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just to elaborate on it more. She was clearing out her wardrobe and was putting summer clothes or something in the vacuum bags. She left them in the garage (I think?) and Jamie took them to the clothes bank. She asked him where the clothes were and sent him back to the clothes bank to bring them back.
I remember that 😁

Reactions: 3
Thought this would be interesting for all.

So it is confirmed that companies were actually approached for the baby sham, I mean, shower.
Surely the moral thing to do as a woman with a pretty healthy bank balance would be to 1) support that business by PAYING THEM for their goods/services/time/skills. 2) still tag them so that your audience can hopefully increase their customer base even further.
I honestly have no idea how someone who can easily afford it all can think it’s totally fine to just take, take, take and pretend she’s really ‘helping’ small businesses just from tagging them?!
Granted SOME small businesses would probably do quite well (I’m thinking e-commerce brands, people selling relatively low cost items...NOT £1000 drawers). But when it comes to businesses like that light up letters one? That’s a VERY niche market! You’d have to be local to the area and either getting married or having a party to even be in the market to want those garish light up letters. And if you were then you would easily stumble on them from a Google search!
Who is going to be on Hinches Insta and see some of these businesses and be like ‘YES! I could really do with some centrepieces! Thank GOD for Mrs Hunch’.

It’s greed wrapped up and presented as kindness, and it’s abhorrent.

Also, these companies that have been SO GENEROUSLY tagged really don’t seem to be benefiting in terms of followers.
Say a maximum of 1000 followers per brand that was tagged. Of course follower count is valuable but most of those new followers are not going to buy because they are all such niche items that are mostly for the Essex area! Same with that storage business she was gifted £1000 of wood...how many of those followers convert to sales?

One more thing as I know I’m rambling but speaking from experience I have YouTuber (Jackie Aina) who regularly PAYS ME for my products. She then tags me and supports me and in turn I receive around 2-3k new followers at a time and usually an increase in orders too. But my market is International! See the difference?!
She has not ONCE asked for a freebie from me.
Christ, I’ve just had Huda Beauty order from me even though I clearly would gift her my work for free in return for tagging me in stories and posts. There’s no damn comparison between Mrs Hinch (mainly known in the UK and definitely riding off of likely fake followers) to an Internationally known MUA/brand with nearly 40million Instagram followers.
Could she have contacted me and asked for freebies YES. But the difference is that ‘influencers’ who have a conscience support small businesses with their cash AND their public praise.

And don’t get me started on the BS charity/donation spiel. Publicly announcing she’d volunteer at Dogs Trust and then just never doing it is only one example of the blatant lies.

End.of.rant

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You can only “live” chat them on their page. And when you request an email address for a management member you get a series of suspicious questions why you want to speak to someone. What it’s regarding. Who you are. What the product is. If you purchased the item. When you purchased the item.
I said I just want to speak to them about an item I was gifted 😂. I only want to send ss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
**This is important**

Sophie has a PR team working behind her to monitor every last little detail of what people say. Any hate at all that is left on her social media platforms that could effect her online persona will be deleted 😩 She doesn’t read any of the comments left and this is why she doesn’t reply! All comments replied to, will not be replied by Sophie they will be left by the PR team.
Everything is strategically done even her content (apart from stories although this will also be controlled to some degree) “Hinchers” are being manipulated! Whether it’s good or bad it’s all done to keep her in the public eye! And the PR company that manage her comments on social media will concentrate mainly on Instagram as this is her largest platform and the place where she makes her largest income. PR companies have software that detects certain words on her platform and they will be swiftly deleted. Her Social Blade stats will not reflect the accounts she blocks, as she would need to be following them for them to show. I’m certainly not being manipulated!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.