Mrs Hinch #306 devastated by the news, but made sure to show her bump and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I DM’d her on insta saying I hoped her sister was in her support bubble as visiting other households isn’t allowed and someone with millions of followers I’d like to think wouldn’t be breaking the rules. I doubt she’ll acknowledge it or reply but I’m sick of these people thinking they’re above everyone else. I’m pretty sure her sister isn’t in her support bubble either but she’ll either post about it saying she is or ignore it completely :cautious:
The text on the post states it’s a throwback to one year ago pre covid x

Reactions: 6
Am I Kate to the party with this one but I’ve just seen her Ariel advert on telly for the second time in like 20 mins. I don’t follow her cause she’s a lying bleep and fleeces her followers but now I have to see her on telly. Can I complain to anyone. She’s broke lockdown rules left right n centre. How does she get away with that and still become a media darling.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I would suggest that the ‘day I found out video’ was actually 12 weeks as the clips are already edited into a video. I’d guess she then changed her mind and waited to do a bigger reveal on a more significant day. If that was around the end of Sept she’d be roughly 26 weeks now?

Reactions: 7
I feel like my BILs fiancé would be best friends with Hinch. Its always me me me with her and her opinion is the correct fact. Had to walk away from causing another argument earlier. Can't stand either of them but at least one I can mute 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, all of you need to read and watch this!!!! HAHAHAHA he has never had the face for television but has always been a cocky bastard

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 189
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh my god, all of you need to read and watch this!!!! HAHAHAHA he has never had the face for television but has always been a cocky bastard

So he’s always chased the limelight. Shocker. Plus I’m sorry but his nose 😱. How much works he had done too (and yes I’ve a nose you could ski down but it’s my nose and it’ll stay)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Omg he's an absolute wally, and has had some work done🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hahaha 🤣 🤣🤣 I bet she’s never wanted this to resurface did she. I’m actually crying. 😂😂😂
This is the best thing ever. OMG I am actually crying too.
😂😂😂.
He can wave bye bye to any more Tom Hardy comparisons. How on earth can that journalist refer to him as “handsome husband” and get his age wrong.?

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
"Haven't done xy or z because I cant be boverred if Im 'onest guyzsch"

Wonder how well that'd go down in work for me?!

Im never "not bothered" might not want too but never "not bothered." She literally has nothing else to do 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.