Mrs Hinch #306 devastated by the news, but made sure to show her bump and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god! This has killed me!! I’m dead! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 there’s no way on earth she’d want this to see the light of day! duck me, I’m embarrassed for her! And his mother for raising such a bleeping idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am howling. What a bleeping melt. Zophs never mentioned this one has she! Wonder why 🤣🤣 that hair is the worst thing I’ve ever seen and the attitude in him doesn’t fall far behind! He’s deffo had work done on his nose and seems he’s been loving vests since the day he was spat out. I need to find more of these clips 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Rod Stewart had been chasing the limelight for 20 years and she's his Maggie May meal ticket🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok when was the football thing filmed ? When I was a student in Edinburgh c.2004 I went to a club and John Fashnu had a private area after some event. We managed to wangle our way into the VIP area ..... I wonder if it was something to do with this show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my god, all of you need to read and watch this!!!! HAHAHAHA he has never had the face for television but has always been a cocky bastard

duck off 😂😂 That nose is bleeping hilarious and comes across as a right prick. No change really.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m howling right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
- his hair
- his nose (def had surgery on that - no more poking fun at Tulisa!)
- he admits to having had a gambling addiction
- likes to touch a few ladies at the racing 🐎 🤣
Omg this is comedy gold!!! He's so bloody cocky and loves attention! Has she ever mentioned any of this???? Her portraying this golden perfect couple!!! What a catch he is!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 67
It seems like a Mr Hinch autobiography would have been the more interesting option, he’s certainly lived a life! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I feel we need to force zoph to talk about this 😂😭 she’ll be fuming and so embarrassed hahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok when was the football thing filmed ? When I was a student in Edinburgh c.2004 I went to a club and John Fashnu had a private area after some event. We managed to wangle our way into the VIP area ..... I wonder if it was something to do with this show 😂
Looks like Sept 2003 - May 2004. Oh you rubs shoulders with hinch royalty before you even knew it 😂 Did you see him, to be fair I don't think you could miss him with that nose...The orginal Pinocchio 🤥

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fash_FC

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder what all those lads think of Jamie now with his soppy ice cream messages and fake insta life

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry to steal...I've never changed my pic, this is good and can never be forgotten 😆 So that reality show and tipping point, but Mrs Hinch is an organic fluke? Ok lad ok😉

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh my god, all of you need to read and watch this!!!! HAHAHAHA he has never had the face for television but has always been a cocky bastard

so basically Jamie has always been trying to be famous. I’m crying with laughter! The internet never forgets. Unlucky!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.