Mrs Hinch #306 devastated by the news, but made sure to show her bump and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Funny how she gets all these Look Fantatsic boxes and then never lets us know β€˜how she gets on’ or her reviews of any of the products. What’s the point in showing them? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 21
bleeping hell!!!! I have one nap and I wake up to that absolute GOLD!!!!! Am I still asleep? For fucks sake! I am actually speechless! There is so much to compute!

The hair!
The massive nose!!!!! (Clearly had a nose job)
The wanker attitude
The always has clearly been desperate for fame

I’ll bet she is climbing the walls with cringe at the minute! The state of him! This will have burst her pregnancy bubble πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
"am I still asleep" haha hahahaaaaaa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well hello there you wonderfully talented and gorgeous pastry trolls! Happy New Year! I hope it's better and brighter for everyone. Thought I'd come back and join you all because I have some news......now I'm not one to gossip but I think Sopha is pregnant! I know she hasn't said anything about it at all on Instagram, there's been no big announcement or regular references to it but I just have a feeling she's pregnant! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Given the plight of Vest on these clips of Fash FC I'm surprised he has ever managed to get any woman to into bed! What a weapons grade wanker! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Obviously Grinch won't see these clips because she hasn't been here since the Titanic sank so Inch's secrets are safe with us! πŸ˜‚
On a more serious note, Henry is morbidly obese now and it's animal abuse that she's guilty of! It's awful!
Watching Ronalongadingdong becoming more and more conditioned is heart breaking too and it's high time Inch retrieved his bollocks from which ever barrsskitt they're hidden in and put a stop to this circus! I used to think he was a good dad but he's allowing this tit show to carry on and it's abhorrent!

It's good to be back! πŸ’–

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Ok when was the football thing filmed ? When I was a student in Edinburgh c.2004 I went to a club and John Fashnu had a private area after some event. We managed to wangle our way into the VIP area ..... I wonder if it was something to do with this show πŸ˜‚
so basically Jamie has always been trying to be famous. I’m crying with laughter! The internet never forgets. Unlucky!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Do we think she even knows about this showπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Imagine if she didn’t know πŸ‘€
I’ve just put the sameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reformed gambler!! Said there and not disputed..so whoever's had that tea seem to have been correct.....I bet a tenner he's bleeping mortified πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ok I was trying to see if I could find them in Edinburgh and in this one they are doing nude photos πŸ™ˆ about 34mins

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hells freaking bells, how much surgery have those two had?! I didn't even recognise Jamie!! And what's the HinchCCCCCliffe bit about then, why have they dropped the C?! I can't stop seeing that groove above her lip now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.