Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, she really thinks she's on the level with Kylie Jenner, hiding the pregnancy doesn't she 😂 Big woop, alot of people said it on here Sopha, sorry to piss on your parade 🤷‍♀️ The hypnobirthing podcast in the background when you were lay on the sofa, the balloon behind the sofa. You ain't as clever as you think you are

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Bets on the first gifted item she received from the new royal baby??
I think I double bugaboo.. parent facing of course
Next will be a white matching nursery set equipped with dangerous bumpers, if it’s a girl no doubt a net canopy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
She’s proper half arsing this return to Instagram ain’t she, Soph I get it, you’re pregnant, Jamie can’t pull out and you’re one hell of a fertile Myrtle, move on and tell us something we don’t know 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I always flip and flop (see what I did there 😂) between my feelings on Jimbo inch. I’m either feeling sorry for him-no friends, constant carer for Ronnie and Hinchy, has his mother in law Freda yahoo constantly in his orbit, has his pants shown to the world, his flip flops thrown in huffs, can’t tit in peace
Or...thinking he’s the brains, is using her for cash and babies, creepy as duck (though I’m no oil painting) and is loving all this attention
I think it’s a mix. I think he was the brains in the beginning but then Freda got involved, Sopha ran with it and now he’s stuck. But still loves the perks. And he could stop this tomorrow with regards to poor Ronnie. He is a good dad though. You can see that

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It seems very uncaring too, she was clearly really ill during her pregnancy with Rondog, and she now says she had PND, surely a loving, caring spouse would be wary of putting their wife through that again? She was hospitalised last time, if she got ill again there's a pandemic, she won't be able to have him and Ma Barker there to hold her hand, she'd have to sit in her hospital bed alone. I don't think another pregnancy so soon after Ronnie is good for her, either physically or mentally. If I was in his (chavvy) shoes I wouldn't be already talking about another.
I don’t care who I upset with this comment but I’ll be absolutely raging if this pandemic is still how it is now when she gives birth and she’s allowed 3 birthing partners like she was last time. Especially when I’ve got dying patients who can’t have anyone with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Thanks cos I mentioned this to someone and they come back with well she has more followers than some celebs ........ point missed lol

Have any o you lot been following this woman Hinch for a long time? I’m curious if anyone can say she’s always been x from day one, or no she’s changed loads, Orr oh she used to be very sweet etc. Is it a case of money / IG fame gown to the head or so we think she was always this fake?
ive literally never follows her at all. I went to finally check out the craic after seeing her name everywhere and of course thought let me check here too!

the funny thing is aye, I actually got the “fake manipulative anything for money” vibe from j saw Rosie Brag on Xmas day with Hinch lists book and thought bruv... that sounds like a “slap my name on anything for the £” merchandise item. It cant be that diff to a normal notebook?
I’ve followed her from almost the beginning. Her content has changed loads it was cleaning every single minute of the day and gradually she’s turned into a self centred SS copy cat IMO and that’s just a summary

Reactions: 35
All that money for a family portrait and she can’t even look at the camera! Why!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.