Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing she's not 'back to work' what with the complete lack of content. Just several engagement polls....LAZY! She best redeem herself by showing us loads of prerecorded TMT (two man team) montages.

Reactions: 10
I always flip and flop (see what I did there 😂) between my feelings on Jimbo inch. I’m either feeling sorry for him-no friends, constant carer for Ronnie and Hinchy, has his mother in law Freda yahoo constantly in his orbit, has his pants shown to the world, his flip flops thrown in huffs, can’t tit in peace
Or...thinking he’s the brains, is using her for cash and babies, creepy as duck (though I’m no oil painting) and is loving all this attention
I think it’s a mix. I think he was the brains in the beginning but then Freda got involved, Sopha ran with it and now he’s stuck. But still loves the perks. And he could stop this tomorrow with regards to poor Ronnie. He is a good dad though. You can see that
☝This.

I feel exactly the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks cos I mentioned this to someone and they come back with well she has more followers than some celebs ........ point missed lol

Have any o you lot been following this woman Hinch for a long time? I’m curious if anyone can say she’s always been x from day one, or no she’s changed loads, Orr oh she used to be very sweet etc. Is it a case of money / IG fame gown to the head or so we think she was always this fake?
ive literally never follows her at all. I went to finally check out the craic after seeing her name everywhere and of course thought let me check here too!

the funny thing is aye, I actually got the “fake manipulative anything for money” vibe from j saw Rosie Brag on Xmas day with Hinch lists book and thought bruv... that sounds like a “slap my name on anything for the £” merchandise item. It cant be that diff to a normal notebook?
In the beginning she seemed very genuine. She’d thank people who gifted her items and was very focussed on the cleaning aspect. Then she was gifted more and more, never took the time to thank people, would swap her “favourite” products at the drop of a hat when more money was offered for an alternative product.

Her fate was sealed when she showed no consideration during any of the lockdowns. Flaunted her wealth despite her Hinchers struggling, went wherever she wanted despite restrictions, was caught lying repeatedly. People like to call us trolls but we are mainly Hinchers who have actually picked up in all this. That and the fact she shows no remorse over using her son for her “brand” when he’s a sweet innocent baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve been following quite a few small brands on insta for baby stuff and I’m so happy I haven’t started buying yet, because I won’t be from these now, quite a few of them are now begging people to tag them in Soph’s comments and DM her so they can gift her items, sorry but she doesn’t need anything gifted! She’s a millionaire, gift to a bloody women’s refuge 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Are her mum and dad not together anymore then? Last I remember before lockdown she was going round to mum and dads house?

Reactions: 3
Perfect combination of her being almost bent backwards to 90 degrees to push the bump out further and him in Cuban heels I imagine
My ex husband was only slightly taller than me and I always wear heels so I used to bend my knees slightly in pictures. Hinch never wears heels and the fat mutt is right in front of her so she’s probably doing the same.

Now I'm all for family photos but this is just another one to add to the creepy collection 😅. What's up your with your face Soph ? View attachment 369756
With Henry’s weight and all it just reminds me of that scene from Modern Family when Mitch and Cam look at the cat and admit it at the same time “that’s not Larry” 😂 I bet inch will do the same soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Soz @Cupcakemum, been pre occupied.
My phone can't define those photos too well but I'm sure that's niece in the middle,could be pa on her left but I'm not sure,more likely to be Sam and her husband 🤷‍♀️

Nothing to do with her bad business but her parents didn’t embrace each other at the glorious announcement presumably Mad Barker knew but even so she didn’t cuddle the old boy to congratulate him very frosty!

• Heart
I’ve got a theory.. I reckon she’s about 22 weeks gone which would explain her not knowing 18 weeks ago and then I reckon the bullshit footage of telling her dad at Xmas was actually her telling them the sex of the sprog having had the 20 week scan hence it being muted with her ‘telling us the question’ by writing over the top of the video. Also explains freda being surprised despite already knowing she was pregnant. (If you watch it closely the footage is cut and pasted) 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
I think it’s a girl, and I think that’s why I’m those cringey vids of her showing off her bump she looked genuinely over the moon. You could tell at the gender reveal for Ronnie she was gutted he was a boy, I think this time round she’s got exactly what she was desperate for and so is delighted with it. Poor Ronnie, it would also explain why she’s never properly bonded with him. I think if it is indeed a girl we will see a very different Hinch this time round!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Yeah this did it for me. Its one thing to be classed as one. Its completely another to assume you are one. 🙄
She put "celebrity couple" so it looked like she was quoting other people. Why didnt she just say well known instead of celebrity. She would've looked a lot less big headed. But she's still learning guyyyssss

• Sick
Reactions: 25
All that money for a family portrait and she can’t even look at the camera! Why!!
All that money for a family portrait and she only visited a food bank once this year with one carrier bag of half opened stuff - no thought whatsoever put into it - claims she regularly donates yet didn’t know where her food bank was and whether food banks were open - never to be mentioned again. And whatever happened to supporting small businesses throughout the pandemic? she’s a fake inside and out😡

Reactions: 23
To be fair my eldest was only 6.5m old when I fell pregnant with my youngest 🙈 total accident but the best one ever as it turned out 😁
I used to know someone who had her kids so close together they were the same year at school 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been thinking for a while he’s a cheat. There’s NO WAY Sopha would leave him though. She wouldn’t be albe to mange on her own.
[/QUOTE
My ex husband was only slightly taller than me and I always wear heels so I used to bend my knees slightly in pictures. Hinch never wears heels and the fat mutt is right in front of her so she’s probably doing the same.
I seriously don’t get it, I’m very short and would love to be taller, why does she hunch down, also on a side note is it possible to divorce my son as talking the other day hinch came into the conversation and he said he thinks she’s really good looking, I’ve clearly failed as a mother 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.