Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair my eldest was only 6.5m old when I fell pregnant with my youngest 🙈 total accident but the best one ever as it turned out 😁
I don’t know how you do it, obviously you do and just get on with it but you lot are brave 😂

considering she was in hospital for the first pregnancy you would think she would be a bit cautious having another with coronavirus

Reactions: 13
The completely up their own arses I find it hilarious 😂
Also these pictures will be crammed down everyone’s necks for years to come they deffo think there some sort of posh&becks.
Mary and Joseph have delivered the Jesus of Maldoniaaa🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Any guesses to when we'll actually be seeing any cleaning again ??? 🤔 Cleaning being the actual thing that made poor anxiety ridden Sophie from Essex her millions in the first place and into one half of the "celebrity couple" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is now part of 😜🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know how you do it, obviously you do and just get on with it but you lot are brave 😂
Even I don't know how I did it if I'm honest. Left to my own devices I'm not even sure I'd have been brave enough to go for a second but he happened and that was that. It was tough though, especially as youngest had severe reflux from the day he was born and was hospitalised and allsorts. I ended up with PND (do not recommend fwiw) and it was one of the hardest times of my life. Nearly wrecked my relationship with their dad. Got through it though and they're just 5 and nearly 4 now and hubby and I have been married for 2m so it worked out but hell, it was tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
betting £10000000 she gets postnatal depression 🥱 women out their who really suffer with it and she will claim she’s got it to cash in more sympathy

Reactions: 15
Anyone got the stats of follow loss/gain for Hinch over the last few days? I'd be interested to see but I'm not sure how you guys do it

Reactions: 6
Thankfully I wasn’t around for the announcement of the impending birth of Ronalongadingdong and I think she was on about 1 mil followers then? For those of you that were here how does this compare? Has she gone even more over the top? Is that even possible? 😅

• Haha
The way Ronnie is with Inch is very cute, you can see in that photo they have a lovely bond. It’s probably his only redeeming feature how much he cares for that boy. Just wish he cared enough not to let his wife use their son as a cash cow.
But if he did that, then he would have to ... Dare I say it... GO TO WORK!! *gasp*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Back to Hinch though, so MAP incident was end of July which would make her approx 5/6m which is exactly where she looks so I think we can safely say that's about right then. I'm going to bet its taken a while for her to come to terms with it which is why she's been so flaky and inconsistent since August.

I just can’t get over the celebrity couple label she gave them 😂😂😂 I’m absolutely mortified for her. There’s so many other phrases she could’ve used that don’t come across so bloody narcissistic!!
I’d love to see them out and about, bet they walk about like Maldon’s Posh and Becks 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A friend once had a whinge to me a couple of years ago saying exactly that, that he was not ready for another one and how he feels that it’s a big sacrifice and kids make your lives so hard and he wants more kids but definitely not just yet. It turns out later that his wife was already pregnant when he had that chat with me.
It’s all weird,
I guess some people will do it because they need to vent and be heard because it’s all a bit scary and it’s hard work, and some do it throw others off the scent (which I reckon Grinch has done imho)
I had a similar conversation with a colleague last September. She was asking if I’d have another and I said not yet maybe in a few years once I’ve finished my degree....I was already about 8 weeks pregnant then and didn’t know 🙄😂

I think the second coming of Maldon will be due over Easter.

Reactions: 6
Don’t bother commenting on Hinch but
Why was the dad not told, could he not see with his eyes she was pregnant? About 20 weeks?
plus who’s taking the photos ? I mean,I guess you can do it remotely etc but I doubt it with them

Don’t bother commenting on Hinch but
Why was the dad not told, could he not see with his eyes she was pregnant? About 20 weeks?
plus who’s taking the photos ? I mean,I guess you can do it remotely etc but I doubt it with them
Think it was the photographer Chelsea white-

Reactions: 5
A cot will the first gift i reckon, bet there are business's who are posting as we speak hoping to to get a mention from the celebrity that is soph 👸

• Haha
Yeah this did it for me. Its one thing to be classed as one. Its completely another to assume you are one. 🙄
Thanks cos I mentioned this to someone and they come back with well she has more followers than some celebs ........ point missed lol

Have any o you lot been following this woman Hinch for a long time? I’m curious if anyone can say she’s always been x from day one, or no she’s changed loads, Orr oh she used to be very sweet etc. Is it a case of money / IG fame gown to the head or so we think she was always this fake?
ive literally never follows her at all. I went to finally check out the craic after seeing her name everywhere and of course thought let me check here too!

the funny thing is aye, I actually got the “fake manipulative anything for money” vibe from j saw Rosie Brag on Xmas day with Hinch lists book and thought bruv... that sounds like a “slap my name on anything for the £” merchandise item. It cant be that diff to a normal notebook?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.