Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a theory.. I reckon she’s about 22 weeks gone which would explain her not knowing 18 weeks ago and then I reckon the bullshit footage of telling her dad at Xmas was actually her telling them the sex of the sprog having had the 20 week scan. 😉
I agree. There was a random 3rd person watching both their feeds on a laptop, someone with purple curtains. No idea who that was but obviously the video of both sides has been edited together so could have easily been made to look like she was just breaking the baby news to her Dad, rather than the gender.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't it have been nice on that photo if she had bothered to say how nice and grown up Ronnie looked, what a lovely big brother he will be etc rather than a stupid comment drawing attention to the dog? ???? 😤

Reactions: 31
Can you remind me about Tracey spilling the beans please? I’ve completely forgotten. X
I think @mammaof3 put it in the first post- it says at the end there is a link to the ‘two posts we’ve been all asking about’- one of them is the link to the screenshot that shows Trace leaked that Hinch was pregnant back in July x

Reactions: 2
I’ve got a theory.. I reckon she’s about 22 weeks gone which would explain her not knowing 18 weeks ago and then I reckon the bullshit footage of telling her dad at Xmas was actually her telling them the sex of the sprog having had the 20 week scan hence it being muted with her ‘telling us the question’ by writing over the top of the video. Also explains freda being surprised despite already knowing she was pregnant. (If you watch it closely the footage is cut and pasted) 😉
Could be a boy as her dad saying here we go again?? Neither of them looked overly pleased or excited like it was brand new information ?

Reactions: 21
So what do you think gender wise?

Boy or Girl?

I think girl.
I think the heartbeat sounds like a boy, I was once told when listening to the heartbeat if it sounds like a train it’s a boy or galloping it’s a girl, sounded train-ey to me!

Reactions: 5
I’ve got a theory.. I reckon she’s about 22 weeks gone which would explain her not knowing 18 weeks ago and then I reckon the bullshit footage of telling her dad at Xmas was actually her telling them the sex of the sprog having had the 20 week scan hence it being muted with her ‘telling us the question’ by writing over the top of the video. Also explains freda being surprised despite already knowing she was pregnant. (If you watch it closely the footage is cut and pasted) 😉
I was thinking this to maybe they told them the sex . No way would you tell one and not the other .

Reactions: 4
Nothing to do with her bad business but her parents didn’t embrace each other at the glorious announcement presumably Mad Barker knew but even so she didn’t cuddle the old boy to congratulate him very frosty!
Ma knew.Do you remember the nativity snow globe she delivered randomly?
I want to watch the post of pa finding out again.IMO frosty knickers showed him nil emotion,just tried to climb in the screen to get to her princess.Soph was for sure the first cash cow cos without her her pa would have fucked her off years ago.....she hasn't cuddled him ever...there I've said it 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry but that family pic, why would she post a picture where she is giving her toddler the most evil look? She looks like she despises him in that!

That poor poor child. Hope they are saving some of their millions for therapy for that poor boy 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Thanks cos I mentioned this to someone and they come back with well she has more followers than some celebs ........ point missed lol

Have any o you lot been following this woman Hinch for a long time? I’m curious if anyone can say she’s always been x from day one, or no she’s changed loads, Orr oh she used to be very sweet etc. Is it a case of money / IG fame gown to the head or so we think she was always this fake?
ive literally never follows her at all. I went to finally check out the craic after seeing her name everywhere and of course thought let me check here too!

the funny thing is aye, I actually got the “fake manipulative anything for money” vibe from j saw Rosie Brag on Xmas day with Hinch lists book and thought bruv... that sounds like a “slap my name on anything for the £” merchandise item. It cant be that diff to a normal notebook?
I think a lot of us have followed for a while. And what a lot of people believe, me included , is that she used to be very different. If you want to see, go onto her highlight reels on her insta and you can see her old stories.
She was down to Earth, normal. Sometimes quite funny and totally focused on cleaning tips. Now she is extremely wealthy , she has changed so much. I have no issues with people being wealthy or showing it off.. I’m a fan of other public figures who are in a better position than Hinch! But it’s just how she lies, fleeces her sheep and has broken Covid lockdown rules and is extremely wasteful that annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No point in any of us lot trying to guess the sex. Only her mum has that kind of innate power. She probably sensed what the sex was while
Jamie was still sweaty and panting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I don’t get this all dressed in virginal white photo when clearly having had shags in the stationery cupboard one child and another on the way they aren’t fecking virgins.
Why she didn’t go the whole hog and do this I don’t know?! 😳😳
885401BE-83A4-4559-975F-4537933AEFBB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve missed loads! Especially the part re morning after pill. Can someone please enlighten me? 🤔

Reactions: 4
1. FFS another photo of a series. How many did they take!
2. Where does she store the White notaweddingdress outfits so we can't look at them when she displays her for the fans wardrobe?
3. Is she ever going to clean again?
4. Is she ever going to take those trees down.
5. When did she book the loft conversion to get it done before number 3usurps them from their room?
6. Will Ma Baker have to share with fatknacker Hennerz or Ronwivhisnoseshovedout?
7. Why is she such a smug twit?

So many questions for her Q&A sessions, which will be dragged on for days to give her content.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With Henry’s weight and all it just reminds me of that scene from Modern Family when Mitch and Cam look at the cat and admit it at the same time “that’s not Larry” 😂 I bet inch will do the same soon enough
Saw that episode the other day haha . Just keep replacing poor Henners and sheep won’t realise in 10 years time how the dogs still around

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So now she’s a mother of two I’m calling a few things
-In the style maternity range
-MyBabiie Collab like they’re faiers sisters have
-Parenting book
-Loft conversion
-Parenting app collab (like peanut)
-Mum of the year nomination 2021
-Multiple holidays next year 😂😂

Reactions: 16
@Ispywithmylittlei i was too late to quote from last thread but...
The lady who made the outfit Ron is wearing in the announcement photo has commented everywhere the picture has been posted (every IG repost, newspapers etc) that she can’t believe & is so honoured ron’s wearing her creation. Literally seen a comment along those lines a few dozen times now.
I could be wrong but it smacks of uncredited gift to me & the seller is trying to make up for it hoping to get noticed.
certainly can’t knock her for it, I just hope Hinch hasn’t shat on her like she has with so many other small biz’s. No £24k? No mention. Mean.
I follow that seller as i love their clothes for my little girl but if i have to see one more story from her about Hinch or SS i won’t buy from them again 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am sick to death of the absolute arselicking that she gives the twats.

That being said i highly doubt that they have paid 24K for a mention so its deffo undeclared gifts. All of Rons personalised stuff comes from them.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.