Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He actually stuck plastic straws on the mirror that said ‘love u’ hahahahahahhahahahahahaha I’m done. We’ve had it carved into ice cream, spelt out in tea lights and now bleeping plastic straws on a mirror. What even is that?!

The Hinch army will be frothing seeing that, sending ‘husband goals’ DMs, but I’d actually rather cram razor blades up my fanny than shag Jamie.
For how much aggro she causes him he still knows he’s massively punching, especially now he’s getting fat. So he has to do all this soppy childlike tit to keep her happy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s why I think she’s having a girl because I think the balloon was there on purpose and so this cushion. It’s so she gets the extra attention as people would think she’s having a boy then wam, it’s a girl. 🙄
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking as well. She’s proper nasty, if she wants to keep it surprise then do that but stop with all the hidden clues because with just makes her look desperate and attention seeking. Which is exactly what she is.

Reactions: 7
All that black soot whenever she dusts!! Is she really too thick to realise that its from all the candles that she burns and that will be coating all of their lungs!!!

Reactions: 21
Not entirely sure a black circular mirror will fit with the rest of the decor. In my opinion sticking a big duck off black edged mirror above the fake fireplace just wouldn’t work 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
That poor little boy playing with a toy bog and bog brush has absolutely broken my heart.
They say that children copy what they see, and that’s one of the most awful things I’ve ever seen :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Sophisticated date night for New Years Eve. Sitting there with the table set for absent guests. Unappetising looking burger and chips. Couldn’t even put their drinks in a glass!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was in B&M today, for cleaning stuff and general cupboard bits. The amount of fat Hinchers in there was disgusting! All with their leggings stretched so much could see skin, gunts like rolled up double mattresses, titting around smelling fabulousa and zoflora! It’s a disinfectant. Just pick one! Trollies full of tacky tit they don’t need for their council flats. Kids running around everywhere. Not one wearing a mask correctly! Why is natural selection not sorting out these bleeping inbreds? 😩
I went into one for the first time before Christmas. I lasted 2 minutes. Exactly as you described so eloquently 😂. I didn’t know these people existed, but then I do live in the home counties darling 😘. Grinch if these inbreds are your target audience, I’d be a bit scared 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was in B&M today, for cleaning stuff and general cupboard bits. The amount of fat Hinchers in there was disgusting! All with their leggings stretched so much could see skin, gunts like rolled up double mattresses, titting around smelling fabulousa and zoflora! It’s a disinfectant. Just pick one! Trollies full of tacky tit they don’t need for their council flats. Kids running around everywhere. Not one wearing a mask correctly! Why is natural selection not sorting out these bleeping inbreds? 😩
I only go in now when I absolutely have to. They come out with trollies and trollies full of all the same shite. No individuality with any of them. Every B&M is full of them 🤢

Reactions: 8
This is really wicked but if she has been told she’s having a girl, gets gifted loads of tit and then she turns out to be in this 10% I will bleeping piss my pants! Then do a little happy dance! View attachment 371799
I know someone who was told they were having a boy, they'd picked the name, decorated, bought clothes etc. Imagine their surprise when the baby was born and was actually a girl 😂😂😂 she did look super cute in the first babygrows that were blue with little footballs on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He actually stuck plastic straws on the mirror that said ‘love u’ hahahahahahhahahahahahaha I’m done. We’ve had it carved into ice cream, spelt out in tea lights and now bleeping plastic straws on a mirror. What even is that?!

The Hinch army will be frothing seeing that, sending ‘husband goals’ DMs, but I’d actually rather cram razor blades up my fanny than shag Jamie.
She is probably like JAMIE SHOW ME YOU LOVE ME. DO SOMETHING CRAFTY. DON'T JUST SAY IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone please explain what these multi pack drinks are? Purposely shown this way and the straws see clearly not to stain their turkey teefh.. as for the chipper chips and burger , and what ever garbage is near the salad. I don't believe she ate any of this.
Think it’s cans of appletizer.
The dinner has properly turned my stomach 🤢

For how much aggro she causes him he still knows he’s massively punching, especially now he’s getting fat. So he has to do all this soppy childlike tit to keep her happy
Or she did it.

She does love herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread suggestion -
So Jamie declares his love with straws
But Hinch just embarrasses him showing his drawers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is really wicked but if she has been told she’s having a girl, gets gifted loads of tit and then she turns out to be in this 10% I will bleeping piss my pants! Then do a little happy dance! View attachment 371799
My daughter paid for a 16week private scan to get the gender and the staff said unless they're 100% they won't tell you. She asked again at her normal 20 weeks NHS scan on Christmas eve and they said the same gender so she's fairly certain.
Knowing her luck she would be in that 10%!
Hope she isn't due when Hinch is (mid may).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.