Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the UK Announcement and here is Sofa's opportunity to tell her shoppers to stay home and wear a mask when out for necessary reasons as per the guidelines.

For those who have kids in primary school or are teachers is it true that the teachers don't wear masks or clear face coverings in class ?

If she kept that room then her landing would be in darkness, there is no way for natural light to enter . Not that it would bother her i suppose . Heating and lights on full blast throughout the year.
The landing never had a window before, so it wouldn’t of made much difference. There’ll be stairs there eventually to the loft room. Although I dunno where trace and all the tit will live then

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watching the UK Announcement and here is Sofa's opportunity to tell her shoppers to stay home and wear a mask when out for necessary reasons as per the guidelines.

For those who have kids in primary school or are teachers is it true that the teachers don't wear masks or clear face coverings in class ?

If she kept that room then her landing would be in darkness, there is no way for natural light to enter . Not that it would bother her i suppose . Heating and lights on full blast throughout the year.

I teach in Scotland but I am on an English Facebook forum. I can confirm that the majority don't wear masks in class, most on the recommendation by management.

It became mandatory in Scotland in October.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Never heard so much bullshit in all my days
she’s lucky she can stay home still get payed an get freebies for her sprogs annoys me so much, constantly gets sent clothes for Ronnie even tho they don’t reflect his age she hasn’t payed for them, while there is parents out here struggling, these brands that send free stuff to celebs should donate to women’s shelters or parent an baby ones

Reactions: 12
Why does she never have any words during these times. Change the bleeping record Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You never have any words if it’s not about you doll, we’re used to it x

Reactions: 27
The bowl of dead moss is back. That’s all I’ve got to say to her response to the news

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s the point of that message? Why get her bump and engagement ring in? Just showing off as per.

Reactions: 31

It’s true, my husband is a teacher and they aren’t allowed to wear masks or visors as it can upset the children, before Christmas half term he was in a bubble of 150 families

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Now you’ve got another chance to do the right thing Sophie and stay at home and follow the guidelines. You are with child now and wouldn’t want to have to travel miles away to have your baby because covidiots have caused your hospital to be become overwhelmed. Proceed wisely.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.