Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell! The amount of chips on Jamie’s plate from their “NYE Date Night”. I think he’s competing for Henry’s Lardsomes title!! New thread suggestion Mrs Hinch #305 99 chips and Jamie didn’t get one, he got them all!
Is she drinking a can of monster energy drink? Shes turned the front of the can around to hide the label and it definitely looks like it?

Reactions: 7
Is she drinking a can of monster energy drink? Shes turned the front of the can around to hide the label and it definitely looks like it?
It’s appletise. Her favourite drink she banged on about for months. They obviously didn’t take the bait and gift her, so now she isn’t giving them any more free air time

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘Not the new year we had planned’ I’m pretty sure they had no plans for nye and it was always going to be spent in the house, lockdown or not
Good God. I’m old enough to be her mother and we have a more exciting life. Tins of ? with plastic straws? Tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Princess Sopha’s confined with baby, did she want it? Definitely maybe!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Which is awful for her poor unborn baby. All that sugar. It’s despicable.
Looks like appletiser which she mentions quite a bit, she’s possibly the only person who buys the fucker to tie in with her insistence that they’re both sober and are above drinking alcohol like the rest of us peasants

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t she beg for a sideboard so she can store her damn dishes and release up the dining room table. Like a proper sideboard, not the IKEA bedroom chest of drawers she currently has in the lounge

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can they eat with a bleeping wax melt on next to their food? 🤢 they must be able to taste it!
And with all the tit on the table! For a "cleaning" account, there's so much crap and tat everywhere!!

Argh imagine his creepy golf ball eyes across the table too 😳 no wonder she's got the lighting so dark, would put me right off my dinner!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And with all the tit on the table! For a "cleaning" account, there's so much crap and tat everywhere!!

Argh imagine his creepy golf ball eyes across the table too 😳 no wonder she's got the lighting so dark, would put me right off my dinner!!
That ugly bleep being in the same county as me makes me feel sick. Let alone sitting across the table from him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She isnt REALLY even a cleaning account when she tries to be is she? She doesn't clean anything particularly dirty, or heavily stained... She just cleans the same semi-clean places over and over and over again... There would maybe be more satisfaction in seeing a bit more of a transformation from her cleaning. But watching her wipe an already white clean surface, and then practice in an aftershot that's it's shinier just doesn't work for me 😂
To me it like she surface cleans, I feel like Stacey is more into cleaning than hinch

It wasn’t. The third bedroom was where her landing waiting area/drying area/second Christmas tree area etc is!
how strange that she’d pay out all of that money to extend just for 1 extra bedroom, I wonder if there would have been a way to keep the 3rd and go from 3 to 5, surely that would increase value?I don’t know much about it though

I just watched her story and feel so sad for Ron. He’s playing with a toilet brush pretending to clean the toilet. 💔
why isn’t he playing normal games or with normal toys ffs.

edit: these were his Christmas presents. A toy toilet and his own boring grey toilet brush so he can play with that rather the real one 🤮
to be fair he probably got way more but just didn’t show everyone because we would all be slagging her off for spoiling him 🤣 the kid definitely got more than that

how strange that she’d pay out all of that money to extend just for 1 extra bedroom, I wonder if there would have been a way to keep the 3rd and go from 3 to 5, surely that would increase value?I don’t know much about it though
She could have kept the old box room, making her house a 5 bed, but she wasted that room by making her landing ridiculously big

Reactions: 11
Just watching the UK Announcement and here is Sofa's opportunity to tell her shoppers to stay home and wear a mask when out for necessary reasons as per the guidelines.

For those who have kids in primary school or are teachers is it true that the teachers don't wear masks or clear face coverings in class ?

She could have kept the old box room, making her house a 5 bed, but she wasted that room by making her landing ridiculously big
If she kept that room then her landing would be in darkness, there is no way for natural light to enter . Not that it would bother her i suppose . Heating and lights on full blast throughout the year.

Reactions: 5
No. B. Q would be Harlow or Romford 😃
I hope this isn’t the case but I know that they are being quite strict at the mo.... Does it begin with Q btw ? Seems like that prick Gemma Collins was allowed to visit her parents there very recently but my friends boy whos 2 had seizures and was hospitalised and only one was allowed in at all times, the other parent had to zoom and watttsap her own baby ... hope just cost she’s Z leb she doesn’t get better treated than someone else .. she seems the type to cause such a fuss tho that they’ll let mad Ma the Maddder father and Clingon niece in there just to shut the chavvy prick up

Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="SpinachMushroom, post: 3394958, member: 154751"

My husband and I try and get pictures of each other’s arse cracks and send them to each other as a way of expressing our love. Surely that’s more normal than straws on a mirror?!?! He reminds me of those men in movies that cheat and bring their wives a bunch of flowers to redeem their self guilt.
[/QUOTE]
Love this!... exactly like our house. My hubby shoves his finger up my arse constantly, just so I jump out of my bloody skin.. constantly torments me. it works every time.. the amount of times I’ve hit my head on cupboards etc.. he thinks it’s hilarious.. so I’ve started doing it when he’s drilling etc.. not such fun is it then pal with a power tool in ur hand 🤣... oh but it’s all just banter. I would freak out if he were to be romantic with me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.