Mrs Hinch #304 I’m a celebrity get me the morning after pillllll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why I think she’s having a girl because I think the balloon was there on purpose and so this cushion. It’s so she gets the extra attention as people would think she’s having a boy then wam, it’s a girl. 🙄
I think the same. She is so obsessed with what other people think/ say about her. She needs people talking about her all the time. So immature, insecure and chavvy.

Reactions: 18
She suddenly found the NYE date night footage! What I would like to know is why is the table set for 6? Do people who don’t live in staged houses do that?

Reactions: 14
Ronnie was wearing that particular onesie vest on the photo she randomly posted between Christmas and New Year’s. To be fair it could have been taken at any point since the beginning of December.

The nursery furniture is hideous!

I hope she doesn’t has a girl because she will dress her in clothes with lots of frills and lace like a Victorian doll. She will probably also give her an a unhealthy relationship with food/body image given her own issues.

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry if anyone disagrees but I really DETEST that nursery furniture! I know she didn’t pay for it but it’s £1,000’s of pounds and truly hideous!!!
Wonder if she’s planning on a Skandi/natural theme for the new room? 🤔
It’s awful isn’t it?! I love Scandi / natural nurseries then equally I’ve saw a few hipster influencers go too far and it looks like their baby is living in a depressed 18 year old Swedish art students room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone please explain what these multi pack drinks are? Purposely shown this way and the straws see clearly not to stain their turkey teefh.. as for the chipper chips and burger , and what ever garbage is near the salad. I don't believe she ate any of this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh look Mrs Eco with her plastic straws in cans 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t afford some metal straws Hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can someone please explain what these multi pack drinks are? Purposely shown this way and the straws see clearly not to stain their turkey teefh.. as for the chipper chips and burger , and what ever garbage is near the salad. I don't believe she ate any of this.
What even is that with the salad?! I can’t work it out, it looks gross anyway. 🤢

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry if anyone disagrees but I really DETEST that nursery furniture! I know she didn’t pay for it but it’s £1,000’s of pounds and truly hideous!!!
Wonder if she’s planning on a Skandi/natural theme for the new room? 🤔
I don’t think it matters what she plans, she’ll just take whatever is free.

Reactions: 7
In all my time following her basically from the beginning I think I can remember them going to a restaurant once?! So don’t know what she’s on about 🤣
What do you mean they don’t write menacing messages on the walls at your local restaurant? You’re missing out! 😆

• Haha
In regards to the family of 5 comment, do you think when she has to answer any forms or even if she had to fill in the census (google it Soph), she includes jabba the mutt as a family member under the age of 18? 🤦‍♀️
Like when the council send you a polling form
Well in dog years my eldest son Henry the 8th Hinchliffe is actually 75

Does that mean Henry could claim a free tv license?

(I’m going off the new stats that a dog life could equate to 15 not the 7)

• Haha
Once this picture was taken she probably gave that plate to titties to eat with his burger. She sat there eating her smarties in colour order

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh look Mrs Eco with her plastic straws in cans 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t afford some metal straws Hinch?
Not forgetting the ones he’s completely wasted by sticking them on the mirror. I detest wastefulness like this. I know not everyone likes metal or paper straws. I still have a box of plastics from the days before started to become more eco friendly but when they get used, they get properly used not wasted on a bleeping mirror. Honestly Inch, have a bleeping word with yourself mate.

Thread SUGGESTION
Inch and Grinchs food on date night, bad enough to give Gordon Ramsay a flight.

Thread SUGGESTION
Inch and Grinchs food on date night, bad enough to give Gordon Ramsay a flight.
Meant to say fright lol, I'm having a quick skive in the locker room at work 😅

Reactions: 6
Looking forward to a variation of Soph’s “we’re all in this together guys” post around 8.05pm tonight, uploaded between her creating a mood board of £££££ worth of nursery items she will be gifted free when she already owns baby items less than two years old and has a perfectly serviceable nursery available in the house already.

• Heart
Extremely Bush to this particular party but the second I saw she was pregnant again with another cash cow I RAN here. Firstly, I'm calling boy. Second, I'm at a loss for words on her having another poor little baby when she doesn't even look after the one shes got! (Incoming another woe is me book full of utter garbage) The "celebrity couple" thing had me in stitches but her poor dad being kept out of her pregnancy for 5+ months just so she can use it for content for the gram was DISGUSTING. As for inch well, the less said about him the better. Hope all you tattle bastards had an excellent Christmas and New Year x

• Heart
I was in B&M today, for cleaning stuff and general cupboard bits. The amount of fat Hinchers in there was disgusting! All with their leggings stretched so much could see skin, gunts like rolled up double mattresses, titting around smelling fabulousa and zoflora! It’s a disinfectant. Just pick one! Trollies full of tacky tit they don’t need for their council flats. Kids running around everywhere. Not one wearing a mask correctly! Why is natural selection not sorting out these bleeping inbreds? 😩
They're the asymptomatic super spreaders. Im not sick. No one I know has had it. Its all a hoax. Too selfish for their brains to comprehend 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.